I want a single morally jusifiable argument for why weed should be legalized

I want a single morally jusifiable argument for why weed should be legalized.

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=qARNBAAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=us government drug smuggling&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjry97N8YnOAhVJLSYKHYyNAIAQ6AEIGzAA#v=onepage&q=us government drug smuggling&f=false
dare.org/
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1556524838?pc_redir=T1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zu0nmTNSyCs
youtube.com/watch?v=0M8CGJIhygM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Less time and money spent on arresting people in posession of it, even though it's less harmfull to users than alcohol or tobacco

because it LITERALLY cures cancer. all types

Keeping it illegal is a waste of taxpayers money.

policing it and jailing people for it is a incredible mis-allocation of resources.

Not to mention the creation of black markets, cartels, and inevitable violence that follows.

Because tobacco and caffeine are legal with no restrictions.

Because you're autistic.

> this
And people should have control over the substances they wish to use. If you are a total burnout and can't ever piss clean then you can't receive social benefits maybe. Seems like a good trade off.
>be using
>be socially dependant
Choose one and only one

Its the one thing that finances all the ghetto niggers all around Sweden make it legal and they either need to get a real job selling it (wont happen) or they lose their market.

Tell me how that is a bad thing?

Pursuit of happiness. Also why MDMA and acid needs to be legalized. Also a-PVP and cocaine. All drugs really. Darwinism.

You don't need a reason to legalize it.

You need a reason to make it illegal, which there isn't.

The authoritarian side always has the burden of proof on them Mahmoud Ahmed

If there is no reason to make it illegal, why was it made illegal in the first place?

Beyond that a very pressing reason to end the drug war is to stop the profits from being to fund proxy covert warfare around the world.
Namely right now Isis and other Islamic extremists
The only reason there is so much cheap heroin in America is because CIA is allowing plane loads of it to fly in directly from Afghanistan (taking the Poppy feilds was one of the main motivators for going into Afghanistan) and to sell it on the American market

>U.S. Paper industry
Then
>Nixon war on counterculture
>then he cucked all of our allies into signing an international treaty over it.

Hemp, which is produced within the stem of the cannabis plant, is an incredibly strong material that can be used for building, clothes, paper; the seeds can also be used for eating. The plant also grows extremely fast, so it's very easy to obtain what it provides, quickly.

The actual cannabis has been shown to have massive health benefits for those who need it or suffer from some from of illnesses. It has pretty nice effects from smoking it recreationally, you can't deny this. Making it legal would also remove the sketchy side of buying it, getting it from dealers who may also offer other shit that you -do- want to stay away from. I would agree that younger children should not smoke, as it may lead to some stunted brain development, but I'm not entirely sure on this. Treat the plant the same was as you would alcohol.

We have seen other countries make it "legal" and we should be learning from them. Every other country that makes some form of beneficial advancement, we should follow. It makes no sense to stand still when we could be moving forward.

This is the reasoning of a toddler. You aren't really this stupid, are you, Hans?

>If there is no reason to make it illegal
No reason regarding the general public.
Special interest groups every reason to make it illegal as it gives them a monopoly on its sale and distribution.
Especially when that special interest is the government itself.
From cocaine to heroin the US government has been importing drugs to fund off the book operations since the very beginning of drugs being illegal
There are many many books exposing this.

books.google.com/books?id=qARNBAAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=us government drug smuggling&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjry97N8YnOAhVJLSYKHYyNAIAQ6AEIGzAA#v=onepage&q=us government drug smuggling&f=false

Damn playin that Iran contra card o'er an o'er again

I present to you folk, the dullest Hans on pol

Let the idiots and degenerates smoke themselves out of productive society, more room for those with self discipline and goals.

I am split on this issue.

I tried weed 4 times 7 years or so ago and I decided I will stick with alcohol.

But, I dont see a reason why a free germanic man should not consume whatever he wants.

On the other hand such laws hit niggers, foreigners and lefties/hippies the most. And I hate them.

Idk which way to go.

I guess it should stay illegal and the penalties should be increased.

What if I told you I have goals for a successful and I know exactly how to get them, on track for getting them, yet I love smoking weed?

I used to be a heavy weed smoker. But I also got to experience the dark side, psych ward and everything.

There is an empirical link between heavy weed smoking and the outbreak of psychosis, such as schizophrenia. I agree their number is small, but still.
For me the most dangerous thing about weed is that you can fall into a hole of apathy that is very, very, very hard to get out of again. It's called Amotivational Syndrome, and it goes on for years even after you have stopped smoking completely.

TL;DR: Modern weed is not as harmless as the 70s hippie weed used to be.

On the plus side: If it were legalized, that would probably free up police resources to go after far more dangerous stuff like crystal meth.

US government drug smuggling is much older than Iran contra.
It's also a really big Fucking deal that our government in the war on drugs or rather the war on drug management imprisons millions of Americans waste hundreds of billions of tax dollars a year on selective enforcement all the while smuggling in drugs by the plane load to fund to most violent groups on the face of the planet to wage warfare covertly.

Doesn't hemp also absorb shit tons of radiation? So you could just plant it all around say Fukushima and let it absorb some of the radioactive isotopes in the soil and air?

Why increase penalty on what someone does in the privacy of their home in their own time?

I get if people are smoking in public or while driving, but I fail to see any logic here.

Even if you like how it hits niggers and leftists and such, it's a lot of money to spend on that.

black people playing jazz and smoking reefer and causing white women to dance

the paper industry framed it as a societal ill that white women were in danger and society ate that shit up

When the bill was being voted on the proponents of making it illegal lied on the floor that the FDA had given the go ahead

total hatchetjob from start to finish

And also absorbs water very well. I can't wait to move somewhere, where I can grow it freely and make my house out of hemp. The world provides everything for us for free, even electricity, yet we have to be made unhappy and stressed because we need to pay for our lives.

That only happens to people who are already very predisposed to schizophrenia. IE: they would get it anyway, but it may bring it on a couple years earlier.

Also their is no difference from "70s hippie weed" and today's aside from higher THC content. Just smoke less if it freaks you out. Fucking control yourself.

To all the libertarian hippies in here: you can't have your "pursuit of happiness" ideal AND have community welfare. Potheads are statistically more likely to be losers, ie less tax revenue. Who's going to pay for people's healthcare, food stamps, unemployment, etc if everyone's a loser pothead?

Worry about removing the positives of an authoritarian state before bringing in the positives of a libertarian state because both at the same time will. Not. Work.

>weed should be legalized

It is irrelevant whether weed is made legal or buy, sell, own, and grow. "Legal" simply means it is taxable. Making all of that legal is only a quick way of saying all of that is taxed. The govt is happy as long as it collects its piece of the transaction. But what makes "legalization" irrelevant is the fact that the govt has no power to force a company to disqualify you from employment based on your consumption of weed. Businesses will always still have the right to urine test you for drugs and disqualify you from employment if they find weed in your system.

So, smoke all the legal weed you want. Good luck finding a job when the weed shows up in your pee. Remember, tattoos are legal (because they are taxed merchandise) but many popular companies will not hire you (and will fire you) if you have a tattoo that is visible outside of your suit or uniform.

Apathetic people are apathetic bro and apathetic people always have something to blame
Protip:
>its not the weed
>it is your soul

I would spent all the money on a holocaust so..

No you did not get my points.

90% of the lives that get destoryed for drug possession are blacks, spics or lefties.

I like their lives being destroyed.

If we had a law that says all rights and freedoms to normal white men and no rights for everyone else I would say yes. But this is not possible in a republic of course.

it helps some people, it does harm to other. let the people decide what they want

I remember watching a clip about building houses with the aid of hemp, it really is incredibly versatile and useful. With regards to weed though (as someone who smokes it) I think it's easily abused and can really get in the way of your productivity, often without you realising.

it cures cancer you fucking dip, look it up

I can't say anything about why it should be legal for you freedom haters over in Europe, but America is a country of freedom. You should be legally allowed to do whatever you fucking want to your own body as a free man, even if what you do is retarded as shit and makes you an idiot

Legalized weed doesn't mean that everyone is a loser pothead.
The prohibition costs billions and doesn't make anything better. It will be easier to pay for all that stuff when it gets legalized.

1. monetize marijuana
2. synergize corporate structure
3. delete hippies

Because we should require reasons for making things illegal, rather than legal.

>Potheads are statistically more likely to be losers

Maybe because people who try drugs typically already have other problems? Such as lack of education or where they live. Correlation is not causation.

Also, considering in a legal market it would be taxed, you get some of that money back.

Ok, I see what you are saying

freedom.

>Nearly 88,0009 people (approximately 62,000 men and 26,000 women9) die from alcohol-related causes annually, making alcohol the fourth leading preventable cause of death in the United States. In 2014, alcohol-impaired driving fatalities accounted for 9,967 deaths (31 percent of overall driving fatalities).

I want a single morally justifiable argument for why alcohol should be remain legal.

It shouldn't and alcohol should be banned but its too easy to make.

because people usually say fuck your rules. better to teach them and let them come to the decision themselves.

To dumb people down and keep them content with their shit lives. Why don't you have a shot goy?

I don't. We've been down this road b4. Moral arguments are the lowest form of arguments. Basically the he said she said of political/philosophical discourse.

You have to tell me why it should be illegal

Remember
>cigarettes are legal
>alcohol is legal
So moral arguments regarding ones health are moot and irrelevant

My point is you can go to any hospital with a psych ward, any hospital at all, and say to the doctor: "Please point out patients that are here because of weed." And the doctor will.

I know weed faggots live in denial 24/7, but there's no denying that weed causes problems.
Btw. by the same standard we would ban alcohol if it came new on the market today.

> paper industry

I looked into that and this argument is vague at best and hemp turned out to be not a suitable substitute for wood. I don't recognize any industry that would oppose legalization.

> the government
So you believe for the last 100 years at least half of the members of paliament was under some "we want to sell illegal drugs"-conspiracy?

so we could sprinkle it with heroin and rat poison, then be pleasured by the untermensch and niggers/refugees dying from it

because fuck you. thats why.

i rarely smoke it. maybe once or twice a year at most.

let people make their own decisions.

Yes, and depressed people don't suffer from illness, they are just depressed. Sure.

Stop living in the 1940s.

The problem is, is that it is seen so negatively. Imagine we lived in a world where it became very natural to smoke, you would feel a lot more comfortable doing it. If you don't let it stunt your productivity, it can do good things. For me it expands my normal way of thinking and I use that in tasks I wanna do. Best maths revision I've ever done was after smoking, and I'm already pretty good at maths.

Do your research you brainwashed moron.

it should be legal, but the voter base that wants it legal is so left-wing, that it makes it counter-productive to concede to their demands

Shows how dumb we are

%99 of them, at least in America, are there because when you get arrested with weed they give you 2 choices.

Either, go to jail, or go to rehab/psych. Most people obviously choose rehab.

The government is supposed to protect people from damage done by others, not limit personal liberties in an attempt to enforce ill-conceived morals.

>My point is you can go to any hospital with a psych ward, any hospital at all, and say to the doctor: "Please point out patients that are here because of weed." And the doctor will.

Where are you getting this from? Have you done this before? Are you guessing?

it let me see how much criminals have infiltrated established institutions and made me study and want to raise a family.

You can't? How about the pharmaceutical companies to start. Cannibis makes me sleep better, eat more, it reduces anxiety in the higher cbd strains.

it would promot alot of taxable money and make crime lords lose money

Yes, well, I'm talking about hospitals here.
You get arrested as well, but for soft drugs like cannabis there is no mandatory treatment.
My point is there are still patients hospitalized with real undeniable problems.

No, I know first hand.

Even if it were still illegal to smoke weed, why not allow growing the plant for hemp? There is literally no argue against this from a logical standpoint.

Really? How do you know this?

>Comparing apathy to depression
Get dafuq outta here you didn't mention depression you mentioned apathy. And newsflash you don't get less apathetic by externalizing the guilt of your pathetic existence to someone or something else.

>pharmaceutical companies
I said oppose, not support. Of course pharmaceutical companies would support legalization.

He doesnt.. confirmed for straightedge who got an A+ in DARE

Will earn the state much more money

DARE?

Why the hell would they support something that would cut into their businnes? Prescriptions for painkillers have dropped significantly in states with medical cannabis.

Paper thing is vague I admit but the Nixon bit. Which is more specifically the origin of our current situation is very clearly documented.
>parliament
> thinking elected officials have any real power

>So you believe for the last 100 years at least half of the members of paliament was under some "we want to sell illegal drugs"-conspiracy?
No
Most of the government doesn't actually know what other parts of the government is doing.
It isn't a Theory that the US government is covertly smuggling drugs they have been caught red handed over and over again.
It is the world you live in
I already listed on extensively sourced book just on cocaine trafficking by the CIA but there are dozens of books going over all kinds of various government drug smuggling operations which have gone on since the 50s.
The opium wars never ended they just switched hands

>morals
Free market is stifled by morals.

Amotivational Syndrome is a disease like depression is. It's not just apathy, it goes beyond that.

If drugs were legalized all the inner city nigs would be forced to get actual jobs instead of slanging drugs on the street

dare.org/

DARE is a class that some Americans go through in middle school or early highschool. Basically, they will come in during your health/pe class and tell you that "drugs are bad mmmkay? never do any of them your brain will melt"

It's an anti drug propaganda class here in the states. They give us red ribbons and candy to promise to never ever use bad drugs ok? Otherwise you'll be a toothless meth head mkay?

Supporting the war on drugs is support for the covert funding of radical Islamic terrorist

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1556524838?pc_redir=T1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zu0nmTNSyCs

Because for some seizure disorders, cannabis is a miracle cure.

Yes, CBD specifically helps with this. You can even extract just the CBD and take it without getting high.

By having been in the same hospital with them. I was just amazed at the number of patients. I thought there'd be less.

There was btw. a very balanced BBC documentary about the effects of weed. Some very nervous people found it gave them the calm to tackle daily problems. Chronic pain patients felt relieved. But there were also those who turned schizoid, and there were those who couldn't lose their apathy for all they tried.
The presenter, a doctor of psychology, came to the conclusion that it's not as dangerous as the demonizing campaigns of the 1980s would make you think, but that the new breeds with high THC content are problematic and not to be underestimated.

youtube.com/watch?v=0M8CGJIhygM

And here's why retards aren't allowed to make laws...........
Oh wait, the retards who make laws, are no different from any other retard on this planet.

Useless fucking debate among plebs.
>muh opinion is its gud
>muh opinion is it's bad cuz I was growned up being tolded it wuz by the skewls n my parunts
>Alcohol causes more crime n death den weed does, but I like to drink booze, so booze is gud, weed is bad. I wuz told weed is bad by skewl n parunts

DUDE

For someone with such strong opinions, you have a severe lack of actual arguments.

Huh, we got similar things but it was just failed drug users telling us scary stories about their lives.

This isn't the way it should be taught however, especially about a plant with revolutionary traits.

Asking a question isn't reasonable?

Wew lad.

It should not be. Allah(PBUH) doesn't want you to smoke weed, especially in the Islamic stronghold of Swedenistan!

It's not a different drug just because it's a bit stronger. Also the stronger stuff is generally more expensive, also when you have stronger weed you notice it and adjust the dose.

Because it's addictive, it kills brain cells, and it's a gateway drug. Didn't you pay any attention in D.A.R.E.? We've known this for decades.

That's not my point. And beside we are talking about weed and not drugs like cocaine or opium.

I would rather conclude from your example that the CIA exploited the fact that these drugs are illegal and not actively lobbying against legalization or influcence votes on the topic.
Same goes for weed.

I'd say you're still limiting yourself and you'll ultimately fall short of you goals because of your preference for the herbal jew.

>Im totes red pilled bruh
>Weed? I wuz told by my parunts n skewl it's BAD for youz!!! I'd never do it
>I'm red pilled broz
>Alcohol cause death and crime but Iz i drikur soz booze is gud, weed is bad. I was told from my parunts and skewl not do the weed

Wow you are a weak cuck. I swear everybody has an excuse these days and they think just cuz they have a note from a "dr." It makes it legit. Get up off your ass and get man. It's the only way your pockets gonna expand. Also you proved my original point with this shit. These people are just apathetic because of deep problems the fact that they use weed is irrelevant. If I was a lazy piece of shit I would want to smoke weed to ignore that fact too. Why wont you help alleviate these poor suffering lazyfags of their pain?

>morally justifiable argument
You have no right to tell people they can't do it if they aren't hurting other people.
You are not morally justified in controlling another human being because you think you know what's best for them

Make suggestions, and spread knowledge all you want. You have no right to tell some one they can't use drugs though.

>high THC content

Like I said before, anyone who is new to weed shouldn't be smoking 17 blunts to the dome. It's like giving a first time drinker everclear. The point is to FUCKING CONTROL YOURSELF. Like seriously, if it makes you paranoid, just smoke less until you are used to it.

It's an altered state of mind of course people will get spooked if they have no experience and smoke a shitload.

No, it's the same. But the number of patients developing schizophrenia or a psychosis rises more than linearly with the THC content.