What age were you when you started driving Sup Forums?

What age were you when you started driving Sup Forums?

20 I have driven once and never again.

17 when I learned
I barely do it because I dont have a car, or a driving license

Fucking 16. Why the hell wouldn’t you start immidiately driving once you’re old enough?

15, like a normie

18 but don't have a licence yet since I have had very bad experiences with driving so I want to avoid that shit as much as I can, don't have a reason to have a car yet anyways

Because i dont need/have the means to

Same here, I also hate driving. Too many assholes on the road.

everything i need is very close
it's different in America given how far apart everything is, when I was there I saw barely anyone walk

19 :3

Also, who here /lovestodriveatnightwhenit'sallempty/?

Where?
In CDMX I fear bus drivers and Edo Mex cars that feel like the photo infractions don't apply to them

2 days after I turned 15 and got my learners permit. On day 1 I was driving on some backroads with my dad and on day 2 I was driving towards a city with plans to switch with my dad before I got on the highway but when it came time he refused to switch and forced me to drive at 8 am on interstate 95 (busiest highway in america). So with less than 3 hours experience behind the wheel of a car I was driving on a busy interstate going 80 mph (~129 km/h) which was absolutely terrifying but it fast tracked me to becoming comfortable on normal roads.

I am now 22 and have gotten 3 speeding tickets

CDMX. I fear taxis the most, they charge head on. Bus drivers usually stop in the middle of the road, they make you vulnerable.

Edo Mex is the fuckin hell.

Fucking buses in corners I cant see if its ok to turn and the idiots in old shit american cars driving like its a demolition derby

I still don't have a license. Mid-20s. It costs 2+ minimum (monthly) wages.

started at like 18. Got my license at 20. Don't have a car though

because if you start driving from 16 its mandatory to go to a driving school while for 17 years old it isn't

I had drivers ed at my highschool. Is that not standard?

I got my learning permit when I was 16, but started learning to drive on backroads when I was 13

my father taught me driving

not in city schools. I'm from NYC and nobody I knew had driver's ed.

I've never heard of this being offered at high schools in Canada. Kids go to private driving schools if they can afford it

I'm too autistic to learn how to drive, no joke.
I take public transit everywhere

same in new jersey that why i got my learner permit at 17 and not 16

15, got my license at 17 because I procrastinated for a summer.

NYC
Subway takes me everywhere

16. I was a fucking idiot back then who treated his 2002 Mercury Sable like a McLaren. I now have a Crown Vic and save my speed for empty highways and wet weather slides because RWD and cool V8 noises

15, got my student's permit later on and started driving back in high school but only on rare occassions. I'm 21 now and only drive back at my hometown because I could just borrow mum or dad's car.

Got license at 15

13, dad used to let me drive when we went to the countryside.

Started driving for real at 15, taking the car home after family parties since Dad was drunk af.

I'm 20 and don't know how to drive at all.
Live in a small town so I just walk everywhere in a few minutes.

I test drived once when I was like 22 or 23.

bc were not it baby boomer car consumer era anymore grandpa

Because I don't need to pay for car insurance, parking tickets, petrol and repairs when I ride the public transport?

Got my license at 15. But I was already thrashing cars around paddocks in the years before that, and driving tractor and farm bikes

I remember sitting on my old mans knee and steering on the road while he did the rest and going by where we lived then I would have been about 7 I think.

this

got my license a few years ago, im 25 now
havent driven a car since

when I started questioning my masculinity because my 18 years old sister got it before me

15 like a normal american

Italy here, I had a 50cc scooter that I kept using because I had no money for a car nor I wanted to ask my parents to buy me one, with the scooter and the public transport I had no problems though.

12. My dad bought me a Volvo 142 and showed me how everything worked. Drove around the dirt roads here in the countryside.
Of course 18 is the legal driving age up here so that's when I "officially" started driving after getting my license.

Lucky fuck, here in the city there is no chance of that.
I'm 23 and still no license, I can't afford to take it.. (costs over 2000 dollars ) or more if you need more classes or fail anything..

why would you pay 2000 dollars for? it's like paying an apple 200 dollars, you are getting jewed.

how many times you said Ciao! to sexy girls while riding your scooter in a stylish manner

idk every time I saw I girl I knew on the sidewalk I guess, I'm not southern enough to do it with strangers.

17now i am 21

I used buses and trains for a while, still use trains but I drive to the station which a lot of people do