She is literally famous because of racists tweeting at her

>she is literally famous because of racists tweeting at her
>not because of the movie she was in or acting
>yes she pretends she is famous because of those reasons
>She earns lots of $$$ because 'racism'

Does this make you mad?

No, because she looks like a gorilla.

Great, another thread, maybe she'll cry again. Five stars

and those types of comments is exactly what is making her rich.

no, cause nigger

>swedecuck posts gorillaworship thread #24935
sage for agenda pushing

thanks for earning Leslie more dollars. You will never be as rich as her.

Stop bullying bullying silverbacks, cuck. You don't gotta be putting gorillas down with your hateful comments. Someone is guaranteed to go bananas on your baboon ass.

#HarambesLifeMatters

I honestly can't give two shits about a sheboon who lies and sends mindless drones out with those lies, while she cries how bad she has it for no reason, then like a coward poofs.

That may or may not be true, but it doesn't bother me at all. She's riding a very short lived wave (did you ever hear of her "comedy" career prior to this movie she's in?)....anything she makes is very likely to be blown through in the typical negro fashion, & she may end up even worse than before.

Or this launches her in a direction that provides for her & her family for years to come, who knows. I am indifferent to her or her plight entirely; I wish her neither harm nor well being.

You made her another Anita, anons.

You morons
>never
fucking
>learn

...she certainly isn't built for a long career in front of the camera, to be sure...

Al Sharpton and a bunch of other apes make money for ape reasons.

>Why does a race need a spokesman?
>Never see spokesman for other races
wtf is wrong with black people?

wtf i hate black people now

The same fucking thing happened with Anita Sarkeesian and her feminist peers.

They literally, LITERALLY, L-I-T-E-R-A-L-L-Y became famous because of the incessant shitposting directed at her. If only you retards just ignored them. Just fucking ignore them. Just fucking do not give them any fucking attention.

all that photoshop and I still see a gorilla

Not really. She's extremely ugly and stupid. She's like really stupid. I think she has an IQ in the 70s - 80s.

They became really famous for how stupid they are and it's not like their audience is composed of anything better besides bull dykes and dumb niggers anyway.

You're wrong. She was targeted because she was already widely known, primarily as an actress in Ghostbusters.

Yes, and as a result of cunts like Anita, there's been an enormous growth in anti-feminism. The huge group of young, right-wing men we see today is virtually unprecedented, as the majority of young people have historically been neutral or left-wing. Thank God for retards like Anita.

>sweden
had to be

No because like other feminists activists, she have to fake aggressions. We are not even involved in the thing. She is just doing this old rubbish trick to take leftists money.

I thought harambe died?

#dicksoutforLeslie

what good is money when you have black skin?

She knows deep down that she is nothing more than a diversity hire.

How can this untalented ugly stupid ape make so much money and I'm here like struggling to get my masters and feed myself.. and even after I finish education I'll still have only enough to live as an average middle class citizen. How is it fair, why live..
Is this the white privilege everyone talks about?

And purposefully sought after comments..

No, she's pretty retarded.

Is this a real tweet?