My eyes are up here, creep

>my eyes are up here, creep

I made my choice

You are only fat now Ariel, go fuck yourself

F U G
U
G

And where's the rest of your top?

What do people mean when they say "Don't sexualize the female body"?

So your eyes are up there. So what? They're not much to look at.

>my dick is down here thot

You wore that dress deliberately slut, now fucking take it off and start stroking my dick

They mean don't act like a fucking horny pig

Seems dichotemous at best

the fuck are all those lines on her body? strech marks?

>butchers her tits
>whines why she can't get roles anymore

But what's the point of wearing something like that other than to make men stiff and other women jealous of that power? Or when women say they "want to look good" but they're not doing it for anyone else, do you think they realize the contradiction?

I believe there is a bit of netting on the dress "covering" the breasts

Funny how everyone else there was dressed ok but she decided to show up dressed like Kim Kardashian. Classy young lady.

>Classy young lady.

is that what you kids are calling sluts now?

>anymore
She was never getting roles in the first place.

Those are the only two options for you?

Only for us black men

for the unaware

>Queen of Spades
>The playing cards symbol. It connotes white women with a sexual preference for black men. It can be seen on tee shirts or even as a tatoo. Also a way for a white woman to let potential black lovers know she is available.

The point of wearing something like this is to get the attention of horny producers because you know your shitty show can't go on forever and you ain't got anything else lined up for after

Is modern family still going? Also, where's Manny, Al Bundy and MAMÁ!!!? Also, what the fuck happened to Lily, Jesus Christ.

> don't act like a fucking horny pig
Then don't dress like a whore.

ITT muslims

she wants chad to sexualize her and you to kill yourself

So.....she whore that on a normal day with the cast. Is thre any evidence she's a coke whore?

>STOP OBJECTIFYING MEEEE *slashes tits*
>proceeds to dress like a literal call-girl

?????????

>be a whore with huge tits
>cut tits off
>compensate for it by acting like an even bigger whore
>gets even madder at beta males lusting after her
women are a meme

who cares? its not like any of you had a chance with her

this is a very funny photo thank you for posting it

Looks really wide and flabby. Kino soles at least.

>tattoo is permanent
>but it lets people know she's available

Available for what?

Even the blonde woman and the bearded guy seem like totally awkward posing with her.

being bred

nasty disgusting bitch

why is she slutting it up now that her tits are gone? why not before when she actually had something to look at?

Is that what american women wear to family gatherings?

based Phil

>implying you wouldn't love hanging out with him

She is tormenting us.

Nasty slut.

And this is after the breast reduction. What could've been...

What does this look convey?

Shorten the filename you fucking animal

none of them have tits that big

Phil is dadkino the likes we haven't seen since Hal or early Homer, whenever I leave my tv on as background noise and hear his voice I instantly tune in

What did she mean by this?

Jesus christ how long has that show being going for now? I still think of it as new but all look like they've aged 15 years since the first season.

>butchers tits
>tits are still pretty big
What did she mean by this

>take that dress off.

>not pulling up the dress so her ass hangs out and pulling the top straps to the side so her tits flap around while she's moving back and forth.

I cant even fap to her knowing it could've been so much better.

This is literally last christmas dinner for me.

Everyone was dressed smart and properly but my cousin's gf was wearing party slut dress with tits dangling and skirt so short you could see her ass.

Kids were uncomfortable and my gf disgusted.

My father told him afterwards "If you are bringing a hooker at least buy her some clothes for fuck's sake".

I usually just laugh when I see Sup Forums shitting on actresses, but this one actually is below avarege

Wtf?....wrong reaction image..

What is baffling is that she exposes her tits 24/7 after butchering them.

I could watch that forever

>tfw you want to just have a nice family get together but your dumb fat whore of a daughter has to make everyone feel awkward with her dumb fat whore dress

That feeling when you thought it was a costume party but everyone is dressed normally

Not baffling at all. They were fucking up her back. Now that she's free of the pain she can finally let her inner slut out.

>Hey, my eyes are up here so let me bounce up and down to make my titties more noticeable.

>Work out to build core strength to support the tits
Nope!
>Pay a surgeon to butcher your tits instead

Because working out is hard i guess

>phil has his eyes closed

kino

Sofia probably just didn't want the attention taken away from herself.

I knew a girl who was like 1,6m (5'2" for burgers) with G cup and she couldn't function normally due to back pain.

FAMILY FRIENDLY

me too.

The worst part is her body is clearly built to hold up those things, now she just looks non proportionate.

I know some titmonsters too, they generally have problem of not having enough muscles to support it, like no stomach muscles so they end up putting all the weight on the back. Honestly it's just like carrying anything heavy. If you put on some muscles you won't fuck your body up. Women with big tits typically have broad shoulders so they shouldn't have any problem putting on the muscle if they only put in some minimal effort.

>the autist who shops queen of spades tattoos on girls is back
>he even felt the need to explain his meme

source

He should have stared at her camel toe

That is literally the exact joke they are making.

phil seems like a cool guy

This desperately needs a brazzers logo

Oh shit! He has 2 adopted somalians he brought back from filming Black Hawk Down.

Dress responsibly

I unironically want to rape her