New Blade Runner 2049 Posters

it's gonna be CyberKino

they couldn't even be arsed to get him a propper costume wtf

The Ford wears what he wants in your silly photoshot.

឴ ឴ ឴

well he should WANT to wear a costume so he doesn't look like some moron that randomly wandered onto the set during his lunch break

i expect a scene where he pulls out his old Coat

looks like a meme movie, taylor made for reddit

I wonder how much happier Ford from being in this role compared to The Force Awakens and John Boyega always on his back.

"Me and Harrison are best friends"

Yeah there's no way he could be sincere, that damn dirty nigger how dare he say that.

Jesus christ man, lay off the Sup Forums

>using "reddit" as actual movie criticism

Fuckin gay niggers, I tell ya

damn dirty Decepticons

w2c the blade runner jacket?

hope it has a scorpion on the back

was it still the sicario director running this one?

i can already tell this movie will be dragged down by ford's half assed phoned in acting that he's been doing in his later years

Blade and the Furious 2048

honestly this poster is way better

To be fair Ford seems to care a lot more about Rick Deckard than Han Solo so i don't think he's gonna phone it, also his paycheck for blade runner 2049 wasn't big so he genuinely seems to enjoy doing it.

you mean tailor made you retard?

auron is that you?

Now that poster is kino

Fatman: The Early Years?

I like this poster more.

this is going to be such shit

I dont like Gosling as an actor.

How am i going to like this movie in spite of hime?

What's with that weird pose movie posters have these days?

>not having 2 knives parallel to each other
>not calling it Blades Runners

Mad Runner: Fury Blade

There was Vamp, full of nano machines, Fortune's device could stop everything that's fired at her, Solidus had a super-strong, semi-flying suit with katana that could cut steel, but for this fat guy Kojima decided to only have fucking roller-blades. Just think about this.

>That stupid Batman car

I love gosling but Ford is so fucking washed up I have 0 faith in him to not phone it in. Also blade runner isn't even that good outside of the admittedly beautiful visuals and a few iconic scenes. This is tailor made for redditors, and not being pejorative but it's the go-to movie for wannabe film buffs that took film101. So of course the sequel is going to be pandering to them.

Should be 2Blade 2Run.

>and your OTHER blade

kek

>saying anything remotely negative about a black person means you're Sup Forums

>blue
>and orange

pottery

I'm digging those posters.

Nice to see they're just going for a totally new aesthetic, instead of just trying to shitcopy the original one. Which, of course, wouldn't work.

not with gosling in it

since when was the statue of liberty a blow up doll?

WHAT THE FUCK AM I LOOKING AT

>white male
DROPPED

>FromthedirectorofPrisoners
Not at all

Themost IMDB sensibility film made so far. Anybody who thinks thatPrisonersis above mediocre is juvenile aboutthemedium and entirely emblematicofthevideo game crossposter fueled downfallofthis board.

Villeneuve is oneofthebiggest trashmasters working today. This is hot pocketthemovie. Cheeto dust:theflick.

IMDB "FILM BUFF" pleb fodder. If you like this filmthen you are an enemyofthemedium.

>MUH BASED JAKE
>MUH BASED DEAKINS
>MUH DARK THRILLER
>MUH RELIGIOUS SYMBOLISM

Allthememes arethere, it's shit

is Ryan Reynolds going to autistically rape a woman in this film?

I bet its not going to trigger one single feminist because he's hot