Why is Islam so fucking stupid?

Why do Muslims insist on preserving the retarded parts of their religion? Why can't they "modernize" the religion in the same way that Christians and Jews have? For example:

1. Why do they insist on killing apostates that want to leave the religion? If the claims of your religion are legitimate, why would you force them upon others?

2. Why do the men insist on having the women dress top-to-toe in black cloth? The hiqab isn't that bad... but seeing dressing like a Nazgul out of "modesty" is retarded.

3. Why do they get so butthurt over tiny little things in the same way that other religous people don't? E.g. insisting that Mohammed can't be depicted in cartoons and fucking killing people when they do it?

4. Why do they produce almost nothing of intellectual worth? The whole "Golden Age" of Islam is a complete pseudo-history to make Muslims feel better about the fact they come up with virtually nothing.

5. Why do they take everything too far when it comes to punishments; e.g. cutting off thief's hands, executing gays, stoning adulterers and imprisoning people for their opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

pravda.rs/uploads/pics/slike/2015/07/islamskadeklaracija.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=J2oIRIAYHf0
plasticsurgerypractice.com/2008/06/islam-and-hymenoplasty-whats-a-plastic-surgeon-to-do/
reuters.com/article/us-muslimwomen-europe-virginity-idUSL2532025120070430
islammonitor.org/index.php?option=com_content&id=1445
righteousmind.com/where-microaggressions-really-come-from/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Allahu Akbarrrrrr.

because if they "modernized" their religion they would just be christians.

Islam is basically retarded christians that broke off and ran into the desert.

because they insist on living in the stone age

they're like australian aborigines, just point and laugh at them

Sexy muslima:spit or cum?

Not even beta midget could get such pity look from the chick as them

There is no reason to try to understand the feebleminded. When they stop being cunts and engage us in open war: we will crush them, kill all of them and burn their holy books so not even one piece of evidence of pisslam will survive.

>muh Koran is pure meme
That's why

Desert people are scarily attached to their religion, be it Islam or something else.

Yeah no.

We're already at open warfare.

You white cunts fail to acknowledge that, and refuse to fight.

Whatever, it's good.

DEATH TO THE WEST, FREEDOM FOR ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF KOSOVA

Because they have no leader to encourage reformations.

Christianity has the Vatican and the Pope telling their followers to ignore the retarded shit. Nobody tells the muslims to do this and they take every single word of a thousand year old fairytale literally.

haha, the disgusted sight from the girls in the background is priceless.

Albanian diaspora detected.

Probably the smell coming off them, they absolutely reek on warm days

Islam is retarded and moslems are also retarded by default. Millions of sandnigger cunts walk around dressed like fucking ninjas because their prophet Mohammed was a jealous limp-dick.

They also wear those black robes to the beach. I was worried I'd have to drag 200lbs of soaked carpet back to shore when I saw some wading last week.

t. Lifeguard

If you're serious I'm embarrassed for you, youtube tier post

>BOSNIA

pravda.rs/uploads/pics/slike/2015/07/islamskadeklaracija.pdf

kinda this

Muslims wear the hijab to cover the fact they're damaged goods with repaired hymens.

youtube.com/watch?v=J2oIRIAYHf0

plasticsurgerypractice.com/2008/06/islam-and-hymenoplasty-whats-a-plastic-surgeon-to-do/

>Hymenoplasty has been practiced for decades in the Middle East and ... is becoming more common among women of Muslim origin who live in the West

reuters.com/article/us-muslimwomen-europe-virginity-idUSL2532025120070430

>Muslim women in France regain virginity in clinics

islammonitor.org/index.php?option=com_content&id=1445

> thanks to hymenoplasty, the Muslim male can get his constant virgins on earth - though these ones get old and menstruate

Google *muslim hymenoplasty*

I love that look they're giving them.

open warfare is not killing civilians. oh you're serbian, i can see why you might find these issues confusing

i just read the rest of your comment.
umri prokleti šiptaru da vas bar sve pokolju tamo srbi

They're inbred.

All seculars are killed before they can make a change
If you're a Saudi and even dare to suggest that maybe we shouldn't kill apostates then boom off you go

Why so hostile croat bro ?

I thought we were brothers.

1. idk

2. The Qur'an doesn't make that obligatory. It says that you have to dress modestly

3. Because Muhammad said that if someone draws him or makes something depicting me, it would either be disrespectful OR people would worship it like a totem or something.

4. me too

5. Well, if they want to do those things, they leave the religion and then the country.

>Islam is basically retarded christians that broke off and ran into the desert.

This. Mohammed is the Arab Joseph Smith without the terrible swift sword of the US government to cockblock his craziness.

brothers forever with Croatia

and also not to forget, they can't make depictions of any of the prophets or Moses, Jesus, Abraham, Ishmael, Jacob, Adam, Eve, Jonah, etc.

i'd rather side with serbs than shquip. i've seen your kind here and it's not pretty. you're just like shitskins, you only come for the welfare

le trol xBBB
i know you think you're making me angry, but i actually find this funny

Sand people always ride single file to hide their numbers

>went horse riding
>alone
>in the woods
>with the big horse cock
yea sure, bouncing broke it. If that were true ever time a child was bounced on a knee the hymen would break.

A lot of islamic countries still practice female circumcision. I have no idea why the left/liberals support them so much

>sluts looking at conservatives with disgust
Idk which side to be on, I dont like sluts or muslims.

However in this case I can understand why a muslim girl might quickly grow to hate white sluts.

I can answer number 3.
> Why do they get so butthurt over tiny little things in the same way that other religous people don't? E.g. insisting that Mohammed can't be depicted in cartoons and fucking killing people when they do it?

There is a massive cultural difference. In the western world ones control of your temper is seen as Alpha. Loosing control however carries a social cost. This is basically opposite in the middeleast. Where a man is only a man if he is ready to defend himself at a moments notits, here making a scene is a good thing that shows you don't take shit. And also it is the fault of the person who wilded you up in the first place.

This is why we can't have them here. It is not difficult to see where the pressure is gonna be when you have one passive culture and one aggressive.

both

It's referred to as a honor culture (Middle-East) vs a dignity culture (West).

A sociologist trying to explain the microagression phenomenon posted an interesting article that argued that the West is currently transitioning from a dignity culture to a victimhood culture.

righteousmind.com/where-microaggressions-really-come-from/