Name 1 (one, un, ein, uno) negative thing that would happen if the US were nuked off the face of the Earth

Name 1 (one, un, ein, uno) negative thing that would happen if the US were nuked off the face of the Earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/food/2014/05/china-us-food-pork-wine-export-import/
intellihub.com/report-brazil-argentina-australia-sign-contracts-worth-hundreds-billions-dollars-house-u-s-populace-yellowstone-supervolcano-erupts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fallout affecting our neighbors
I wouldn't be able to talk to my friends on Sup Forums anymore

Sup Forums would lose its favourite butt of jokes

china becomes the next global superpower

Radioactive clouds of dust covering the sun for next few decades.

friends :)

I was going to say besides this since it felt too obvious.

Immidiate power vacuum in the world occurs, and WW3 happens

Collapse of global economy.

Since it exports about a third of its total food production, petty much any country liable to suffer from food insecurity would be slammed if the US disappeared. China, in particular, relies on the US to make up for shortfalls in its domestic agricultural sector.

motherjones.com/food/2014/05/china-us-food-pork-wine-export-import/

no fallout 5

He said negative.

China starts gobbling up every single one of its neighbors because none of them can defend themselves without the US, India and Russia probably get freaked the fuck out and join in an alliance with Europe who would furiously attempt to militarize as quickly as they can, and either the two parties go to war with each other after that, or power kind of stablizes enough to start a sort of Cold War standoff.

I would die, along with all my loved ones.

That's positive.

China will collapse. Their economy is based on exporting their shit, and USA consumes a lot of it.

There would be a massive power vacuum with China and Russia then fighting to fill the void.

I imagine the EU would try to solidify their internal relations to handle new potential powerhouses like Russia.

We'd probably be affected by the fallout

I doubt it. They'll be too busy arguing over who will have to accept all the (non-white) American refugee's as a result of the US being destroyed.

If the country was nuked off the earth there would be no refugees dude

>russia
lol the only thing going for them is their military their economy is pretty shit . Only the USA and EU can and with difficulty compete with china.

>negative

If there were US refugees, you’d actually be the ones taking us in along with Argentina and Brazil.

intellihub.com/report-brazil-argentina-australia-sign-contracts-worth-hundreds-billions-dollars-house-u-s-populace-yellowstone-supervolcano-erupts/

Hey, you're the one getting nuked here, your wanting to take us out with you doesn't count

don't blame us for your sinful existence cletus

Power vacuum
Loss of entertainment
Loss of innovation
Loss of technology

It would be another dark age for humanity desu

The only negative thing is that it didn't happen soon enough

Do we really want Mutant Mexicans?

no more freebies

China would take over.
As bad as you guys are they are worse.

No one to get assblasted from amerimutt memes anymore. It would be a sad existence.

I knew Fins only cared about memes!

we lose our sole identity

No more white people.

>tfw finally released from seeing amerimutt memes
God please let us all die now.