Trump supporters seem to really love him and consider him like a messiah

Trump supporters seem to really love him and consider him like a messiah.

But what about Hillary supporters?
Do they put all their faith and hope into her?
Or do they support her only because they hate Trump more?

I havent met anyone voting hilary that isnt doing so just because they dont want trump, even libs know shes just a neocon jew puppet

They just think "hurr durr drumpf is hilter" and vote for her because she doesn't have a penis. And that's for actual people voting for her, like 60% of her votes are bought.

I've never met somebody IRL who said they supported Hillary. It's frankly embarrassing.

If it's true then her presidency will be a mess.

In France people elected Hollande only because the hate for Sarkozy was strong.

Didn't turn out well for him. He's now the most hated french president ever. He can't show his face anywhere without being massively booed.

Nobody believes in Hillary, but this is also the wrong place to ask.

If you want people to pretend they believe in her you need to go to tumblr.

Outside of women that look like Hillary the rest of the country is gonna put her in the White House because she's Literally Not Trump: The Candidate.

I'm included in that btw

I have met one single Hillary supporter. She was 75, very rich. She wants a woman president, she thinks Hillary is experienced, and she wants a Supreme Court that will keep woman's right to choose. This was in March. She may have changed her mind but I doubt it.

My grandmother loves her and thinks she's an absolute paragon of politicians. She does nothing but sing praises about her and legitimately cannot see a single problem with any of HRCs many visible faults. Of course, my grandmother was also part of the Illinois political machine from 1965-2005.

ive also never met anyone irl who supports hillary

however, i never met anyone who supported john corzine, nor anyone who KNEW anyone who supported john corzine, and maybe 100 people blatantly opposed to him, and he won nj governor election

since the federal election is really a state-by-state election, and only several states are actually in play, if the corzine corollary is extended to them/hillary, she could win the election

I remember in 2008 when Obama was candidate.
European medias were all over him. "First black president, this is so progressive" and shit.

Things are different now.
Trump is presented as a crazy bigot motherfucker with no chance to win.
And Hillary is shown as your random politician. Slightly crooked but experienced.
Also no one gives a shit about the fact she's a woman (since we already have Merkel and a bunch of other cunts here in Europe).

>Hillary supporters?

-She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person.

I know my 79 year old granny is voting for her, but I believe her reasons are that she doesn't want Trump and she wants a woman president in her lifetime.

I've never met anyone IRL who even has anything good to say about her.

Her only card is not being Trump.

So basically her fan base is old rich white ladies?

Originally was gonna vote for her because I don't trust Trump. Then I remembered I lived in a blue state and it doesn't matter. So I'm voting for Gary Johnson.

Hillary will be there with Bill. No Brainer. You are getting 2 presidents, one experienced and the Hillary with long experience. Say what you want, that experience and connections are priceless.

France may not care she's a woman because they have let women fuck them over already. A woman quite literally invited all the trash from your corner of the world over to fuck, and you sat on the couch eating crapes or whatever the fuck you low test cheese farmers eat.

>Her only card is not being Trump.

And her scrupulous honesty.

Hillary has no supporters. None. She has corporations and NGO's. She has groups that hate white people and America, and crazy old grandmas that don't know where they are. That is her base.