AfD making fools out of themselves once again

>Few hours after the mass shooting in Munich happened AfD politician André Poggenburg blamed Merkel's asylum policy on the attack

mdr.de/sachsen-anhalt/afd-chef-poggenburg-erntet-shitstorm-fuer-tweets-100.html

Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/23/angela-merkel-vows-everything-possible-for-security-of-german-pe/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Spree_shootings_in_Germany
cnn.com/2015/09/18/politics/trump-obama-muslim-birther/
youtube.com/watch?v=SysVdlG6uuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a stupid thing to do.

Faggots like these are making sure leftists can feel like they're morally superior and sleep soundly at night because they changed their facebook profile picture overlay.

The last dozen or so attacks were all Islamic terror so I would this one be any different ?

The guy was a fucking iranian. Shut the fuck up you dumb cuck

>Merkel was Chancellor 18+ years ago when his parents came to Germany
I hope you understand how stupid you look

And she's doing the same thing now.

I hope you understand how stupid you look.

well, it's true

if it's mudslimes then it's her fault, and if it's Whties, then it's her fault for triggering them

In 18 years when one of these migrants kids shoots up another micky dees, will it be her fault or someone elses?

>"Unser Mitgefühl den Hinterbliebenen und Verletzten, unser Abscheu den Merklern und Linksidioten die Mitverantwortung tragen!"
Based.

Do you really think this would happen in an environment where last year immigration wave did not happen?

Why did not he do this last year? The year before that?

Why has these things not happen in Germany in the past if you think the immigration policy of Merkel is not the key to understand why in 2016.

But Angela Merkel vows 'everything possible' for security of German people

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/23/angela-merkel-vows-everything-possible-for-security-of-german-pe/

MOAR REFUGEES!!!!!!!

>muslim kills people
>hah it wasn't muslims that killed people it was muslims

I really don't get this spin

>>Merkel was Chancellor 18+ years ago when his parents came to Germany

Actually the tweet blames her party the CDU/CSU.

I am pretty sure the CSU in Bavaria was in power for the last 50 years or so.

It's really hard to imagine how little violence there would be in Europe without mass immigration

you probably wouldn't even need police

Basically Sweden before it all went to shit. I think they had a murder once a decade or something like this.

There is only person who can save them now he is captain Sweden but don't call him a he because IT will break down in tears and run to a safe space.

Called him out on his facebook. He actually answered with vage statements, then started blocking people.
He created an even bigger shitstorm now.

Also his party fucked up even more for bringing up his iranian heritage, now that all victims are confirmed not aryan.

>stop calling the shooter german, he was irany
>SO ARE YOU SAYING THE VICTIMS WEREN'T GERMAN EITHER???

Literally cannot recover from this in the media.

yes they weren't. whats the problem here?

Keep up the fight against the propaganda because the more people wake up to whats really going on the better of a chance you stand when you guys finally stand and fight and to be honest at some point you will have no choice but to fight , it will get to that point somewhere down the line.

Either stand and fight or loose your country.

>take in 3rd world muslims for decades
>ruin your country

good luck

But the shooter was born to immigrant who came to Germany on asylum....

Did you even understand my post?
That guy literally just committed political suicide, that'a all i'm saying.

>That guy literally just committed political suicide,

they have done that already last month when they split.

I was just saying in general to keep fighting the main stream media propaganda that was all.

>one sandnigger kills some tanned germans
>politician repeats this
>political suicide

wat

I am getting SO tired of this country. Of all sides in this conflict...

Just give the AfD politicians a twitter ban already. baka senpai

But they literally aren't

When Pedro comes here from Guatemala he isn't American either.

I still believe Meuthen is a plant. Is that the right term?
Ah ok, my bad. But in this case there was no mainstream propaganda. And if he had just waited a few hours to tweet, he wouldn't have outed himself as a retard.

You know most of the guys that attacked Paris last year were """French""".

>outed himself as a retard

How are you this autistic? This was a muslim guy killing people that's all that matters.

>But they literally aren't
Source?

The fact that he grew up in Germany is even MORE damning for Merkel's policies. Even the "moderate shia" mudslimes who had a chance to integrate go allahuakbar, because they are still muslims.

I don't understand what your problem is. It sounds like you just want to play the PR "we can sugarcoat nationalism until lots of people like it" game. Lame as fuck.

German is an ethnicity, they literally weren't German

Albanians, Turks, etc it was the Muslim part of town

>This was a muslim guy killing people that's all that matters.
But not out of religious beliefs. Can't you understand what the media will do?
the AfD was always labeled racist and "islamophob", but no one could ever prove that. Now Poggenburg ranted on twitter about how Merkel's boarder policy and the islam are to blame for Munich.
Then it was confirmed he was born in germany and a robot. I don't care what you think actually happened, only thing important is that Poggenburg stated something massively wrong base on prejudice. You don't have to be lawyer to easily turn his tweets against him.

People on the right are scared of "offending" the left

We should be like the left where we praise our extremists or at least admire them

But do they have a german passport?
If so, you HAVE to call them germans or you get labelled a racist in this fucking country.
A politician that would call these victims "not german" could instantly pack his bags.

>But not out of religious beliefs

Yeah because he's a violent inbred shitskin he doesn't need religion to kill people.

>no one could ever prove that

The left doesn't need proof

They called Bush a nazi for fuck's sake

>Merkel's boarder policy and the islam are to blame for Munich

No Muslim could kill or rape people in Germany if there were no Muslims

that's an objective fact

>born in germany

to Muslims

There is no "magic dirt" in Germany that turns a shitskin into an ethnic German

>Poggenburg stated something massively wrong

Again he's completely right

no muslims=no muslim crime

it's that simple

"ALLAHU AKBAR"

What did he mean by this?

I didn't know that we had ZERO spree shootings in Germany before the refugee crisis. Thank you based Slavs for educating me about my country. Please bring more meth here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Spree_shootings_in_Germany

Typical idiocy from right-wing manbabies.

And now try saying this as the co-head of a controversial party one year before the election.

He never said that.

Pol falls for the reddit leftist raid again. Libtard posts anti afd shit and suddenly way more people chime in and agree with OP.

Hint: What the AfD guy tweets is basically the same tactic Trump uses.... and it fucking works.

There are witnesses to the contrary. Push back. They will make you look like a looney eitherway.

>Completely different in every way
I hope you feel like an idiot now.

>But not out of religious beliefs
Your party was fucked when they decided moderate Islam, legal immigration and assimilation were the principles in which they would craft immigration reform and not based on the ethnic group of your nation. Its really what every nationalist party goes through but it just shows how being all nice and moderate fucks you in the long run.

>a german passport

but not ethnically German

>there are criminals in the country (alhtough a very small amount)
>therefore we should import millions of violent inbred muslims

really makes you think

ok, sure

You should double down on your rhetoric and never apologize

When you say something outrageous the only bad thing you can do is recant

>There are witnesses to the contrary.
There were also witnesses for 3 shooters with rifles. Not saying he didn't say it, but that "Loretta" from CNN was already proven to be lying. She wasn't actually there.
We need actual proof.

Has he been arrested yet?

>but not ethnically German
Doesn't change the fact they are germans by law. A politician claiming otherwise is finished.

This.

Since the 1950's. So 60 years, actually.

Good thing most people arent politicians.

laws can be changed, ethnicity can't

It doesn't matter what you really think in germany. They will make you look like crazy anyways with your views. Why not just roll with what you have? We have a woman crying on the phone, clearly stating she heard him scream allahuakbar.

The flaming faggot on the picture.
Fucking hell.

We have people like you in the US

these are "White Americans" in my state.

>Politicians should only speak using legal terms
I can see why Germans are doing bad if the government is supposed to speak this way.

Yes, but Poggenburg is. And an important figure in the AfD and founder of the "Rechter Flügel" (Literally Right Wing).
He can't tweet stupid shit like this. Why can't we have competent people in the AfD for once?

You don't understand my posts.
Imagine Trump calling Obama a Kenyan. What do you think would happen?

Well he called a judge with US citizenship a Mexican.

>Well he called a judge with US citizenship a Mexican.

this

Lol wut? And he's still in the run? Murrica doesn't seem so shit after all. Was the judge born in murrica?

I understand what you are saying. I don't think you are wrong. But I think the people who accuse afd leader of being racist are dumb.

There's a difference between Obama and this ethnic Iranian though. Integration. Cultural upbringing. A lot of people consider that important and don't care much for the legal aspects of nationality.

>muh racism
That person was born in Germany due to retarded immigration policy. The future terrorists will be born in Germany because of Merkels retarded immigration policy.

who the fuck cares really

people that are going to vote AfD already stopped caring about political correctness

Still not one party in our country worth voting for

Who gives a fuck? Germany is finished anyway, because they're more afraid of being labelled racist or prejudiced than getting destroyed.

Merkel brought in the Paris and Brussels supplies and killers, not to mention Cologne, yet it doesn't seem to bother anyone in Germany. The AfD on the other hand lost almost five percent because of an alleged (!) anti-semite within their ranks and now in crazy twisted way they manage to blame the AfD for this happening.

They can all go fuck themselves.

>There's a difference between Obama and this ethnic Iranian though
No, it isn't. Obama's parents are Kenyans, Ali's are Iranies.

Hes not wrong but autistic german gotta jerk themselves off over semantics

But everyone is an american these days i see them in my town like fucking beneton commercials

>people that are going to vote AfD already stopped caring about political correctness
But A LOT of people are still considering it. Imagine this headline
>Co-Leader of AfD Andre Poggenburg calles dead children of horrible Munich massacre not-german
Petry and Gauland have to self themselves by releasing him from all of his duties. That will piss of his friends, so they split again, this time on Bundesebene. That will also scare established voters, like it did with Meuthen.

>Imagine Trump calling Obama a Kenyan.

Trump was one of the people when the whole Birther thing happened who said it was possible that Barack HUSSEIN Obama was a Muslim.

cnn.com/2015/09/18/politics/trump-obama-muslim-birther/
>"He doesn't have a birth certificate. He may have one, but there's something on that, maybe religion, maybe it says he is a Muslim," Trump told Fox News in 2011. "I don't know. Maybe he doesn't want that."

>That person was born in Germany due to retarded immigration policy.
When did his parents came here? Do we have any source on that?

being in the afd is political suicide.
that's it.
the only thing that can help those people is 25%+ next election. otherwise they are dead.

>>Co-Leader of AfD Andre Poggenburg calles dead children of horrible Munich massacre not-german

But they are NOT german. Ethnicity and Culture DOES matter. Get it on your fucking heads already even shitskins understand this shit

She is at fault

If she didnt let so many immigrants in the poor gunman may have been able to hit Germans when spamming his shots at the crowd

Now he has to explain to Allah how he only managed to hit brown people

Merkel has allowed a culture of terror to penetrate Europe (in a general sense, not necessarily Islam) and we are seeing the consequences, I don't see why this tweet is a big deal

you are seriously stupid. stop posting.

the afd is bad. that's it.
but they are the only chance. otherwise we drown in shitskins.
a party like that can't work. too less time, too much pressure, too many retards who are actual nazis.
and let's not forget people like you will most likely sprout shit in public while you can't discuss with reason, only with phrases that you picked up at some point.
just stop.

His father was a taxi driver, so he most likely didnt immigrate for being a gifted engineer or scientist.

>Merkel has allowed a culture of terror to penetrate Europe

Actually it was your nation who caused the whole mess. Merkel is just the globalists pawn positioning Germany to take the hit should things go wrong

Even Gaddafi warned NATO years ago youtube.com/watch?v=SysVdlG6uuo

>AfD
>25%+ next election
Try 15 and only when we get an actual ISIS happening until then.

Yeah, but when? If they came in the 70s we are fucked.

How are we fucked? Even Merkel pre cuckening admitted that multiculturalism is a failure in Europe and that 2/3rd generation start to radicalize.

refugees I suspect. son probably grew up hearing how shit Sunnis were, got triggered by Merkels mass amnesty of Sunni illegals

That's their problem though, if they put more emphasis on political correctness than the safety of their children and family, their identity and future as a country, let them burn, I say.

Those "considering" voters you name will always look for a reason not to to vote the "extreme" AfD and the established parties instead, because their shills and afraid of being labelled racist or radical. In fact while they may not approve of Merkel's politics, all they want her to do is remedy the situation so everything can go back to normal. They don't really care about the country, people or identity. It's all interchangeable to them. All they want is some money in their pockets and a pat on the back for being tolerant Germans.

>weltoffen

I'd rather see that no party tries to spin this killer and his motives to fit their agenda. Especially, if we do not know for sure what has happened.

We already had an ISIS killer this week. We do not need to makes this guy one whom I believe to be a Eliot Rodger type of guy, but we do not know what has happened for sure yet.

Because we had tight immigration policy back then and it was the era of Brandt and Schmidt.
No AfD politician would dare to touch their policies.
It would also sound pretty stupid
>Merkel is responsible for Munich
>She wasn't even chancellor when Ali was born
>Ok, then it was Brandt who opened the borders for everyone

First time i agree with a frogposter. This really is the year of happenings.

>Even Merkel pre cuckening admitted that multiculturalism is a failure in Europe

her idea is to 'Germanize' the illegals. but München shows even when settlement of 1st gen is peaceful, they are more unstable and prone to mental illness

Multikult became popular in France and UK for that reason, both strategies don't work. Maybe by 3rd generation you have a stable worker who can fit into society.

Actually, they're not that bad, but they have many shits in the party causing problems because their simply unprofessional or worse plants, who are deliberately trying to harm the cause and party. They're not perfect but they are the only viable alternative at the moment.

There is nothing I would love more than to beat the shit out of this fat pathetic degenerate.

They really think someone gives a fuck why a goddamn immigrant kills random people. It's a foreigner. If he wasn't here, he wouldnt have killed. SO WHY IS HE HERE?

I dont give a fuck if someone says he does it for Islam or the lulz, it's 100% unnecessary crime.

Only way to save to save the AfD
>remove Petry
>remove Gauland
>remove Höcke
>remove Poggenburg
>remove Meuthen
>remove everyone from Sachsen and Sachsen-Anhalt
>put an intelligent and eloquent conservative at the top
>let him go to every talkshow available
>let him talk about save boarders, taxes, infrastructure and education
>no talking about islam or refugees until after the election
50% here we come

If it wasnt for the rapid islamization under Merkel, the shitskins that are already here wouldnt dare to chimpout.

Muslims gain confidence in numbers. Once they reach a critical mass in a society they corrupt the political system, the judicative and the executive using mobster methods. Then

his mother was a white woman. his father deposited the seed and took off while he was raised by his white mother and white grandparents