Is this guy a meme or is he really going to win November?

Is this guy a meme or is he really going to win November?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3khSwG78aI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's going to win in November.

He's gonna win. Build the Wall. Deport Illegals. And set the stage for the REAL happening.

I put his realistic percentage chance at 40%.

My birthday is on november and I want a happy present

I hope so man. I might be in a alt right echo chamber though, So I am not that good of a judge.
But it seems like he will

He was once a meme, but now he's gonna win, and the ultimate happening will occur.
youtube.com/watch?v=X3khSwG78aI
And it will be glorious.

I am beginning to feel optimistic. His convention speech was great and positive and unifying despite what Hillary and shitlib journalists want you to think.

He needs to hit her hard over immigration policy and her Wall Street ties and her failure as Secretary of State in the coming months and appear more presidential himself to swing people. He can do it. We can make America great again.

Confirmed landslide

yes, it's a meme guy who's going to win in november

A reputable statistics analyst puts his odds at around 40%.

Sup Forums too often resembles Baghdad Bob levels of confident delusion, so never place too much faith in Sup Forums.

This.

I hope DNC leaks expose more of Hillary's corrupt acts

Kasich says Ohio is going to Hillary. No Republican has ever becomes POTUS without the buckeye state, so unless a brash, socially liberal new yorker can convince midwest republicans to vote for him, Trump's fucked

I really hope so, my gf said if he wins she is cancelling her semester abroad and coming back to Norway.

My man, I'm the third, what about you?

Ma niggas, i'm the thirteen

cool bros, mine is actually on the 5th

Like she had a choice lol

Too early to say.

If he stays on path, yes. That means nothing this early though. Negativity sticks more than positivity. Trump is in a good spot.

this
I think we're going to know pretty definitively whether this is an actual horse race or not once the DNC is over. If the DNC comes out swinging as a unified force then it's all over, Trump is going to have to eventually speak more in depth than what he currently is doing re: policy and you better believe the media will remain hostile towards him from here on out

also FWIW there's a clear track record of losing elections whenever a candidate speaks to brashly regarding the use of nuclear weapons, make that what you will of it

It's gonna be a landslide victory for him.

Both.

Ohio-fag here, everyone I know is either pro-Trump or disgusted by both candidates and saying they won't vote. There's two trump signs in yards on my street and I haven't even seen a Hillary sign or bumper sticker anywhere.

I don't know how Kasich won the primary here, I suspect rigging.

t. FiveThirtyEight

>the REAL happening.
pls nuke canada
pls nuke canada
pls nuke canada

Just the way I see It here but here it goes.

Does anybody remember the atmosphere around the world leading up to the Obama election? People were excited. Hopeful. Optimistic. They felt like he was a candidate that would change everything, that would usher in some great new era.

Well we know that to be bullshit now but people were genuinely excited to vote for the guy. None of this excitement has transferred to Hilary.

In fact, the opposite. She's seen as an establishment candidate, THE ESTABLISHMENT, in fact.

All the things people suspect of the establishment such as corruption and shady backroom deals and machiavellian practices is true of Clinton. She inspires no optimism in people save a few blue pilled feminists. The rest accept her as just another person to vote for. Not even being the first female president is enough to excite people.

All the Obama excitement has transferred to Trump. He's the candidate that people are mad for. Whether you love him or hate him he's getting all the publicity, generating all the press. He knows it. He thrives on it. He's in his element.

As for voter apathy, the problem with that is that they won't vote compared to the people who will move mountains to get out and vote for the candidate they really want to win.

So people who want to vote Trump WILL go out to vote and people who don't want him to win won't necessarily vote.

This is how BREXIT won. The people who wanted to leave made sure to vote whilst a lot of remainers didn't. Young people especially.

The choice this time round is between Trump and turbo Nixon.

I don't want to make a solid prediction but I'd say the zeitgeist points to him winning.

>Says increasingly nervous man for the seventh time this year

You're right because the active always displaces the passive. It's why Brexit won and it's why Trump will win.