America consider themselves a strong and powerful nation

>America consider themselves a strong and powerful nation
>Still refuses to air The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson because of the twin towers
>Or even if they air it, they cut the scene in the twin towers majorly

Why? Why are Americans still so butthurt about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2fdOzGX56Dc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they don't want to remind the people about the Hoax that happened.

what about the countless other camera angles?

wtf does this even mean?

This literally makes no sense.

all faked by the (((MSM))).

The only people who reported planes were MSM employees.

Normal people only reported explosions.

webm related is a list of (((who))) saw planes crashing into the first tower.

You're probably trolling but it's pretty sad that there are people out there who believe this garbage.

Proof that the destruction of the world trade center is fake. The towers are still there, only they're painted with optical camo paint and is now the Illuminati head quarters

AMericans are spoiled cowards, the second anyone even implies a threat to them, no matter how unrealistic or outlandish, they are ready to toss away their domestic security and liberty while committing unspeakable atrocities. To top it off they are aggressively ignorant about the suffering their cowardice and moral bankruptcy enables across the globe.

The US is the single worst at rogue nation on earth and it's all due to the exceptional ignorance and cowardice of the scum that live there.

How come some people milk tragedies in history forever but Americans just pretend they never happened?

it makes sense, here a webm for the mentally challenged (like you).

Whoa, now that I think about it, I never saw the plane hit with my own two eyes. This must be true!

I guess the tens of thousands of people on the ground in NYC that saw / recorded the planes hitting the towers are also lying, and it was projected CGI too, right? How delusional does someone have to be to believe this garbage?

>what is pearl harbour

was it autism?

It's muh special snowflake syndrome.
>Only I know what truly happened
>Everyone else is sheeple
>If only they knew the truth like I did
It's just deluded people who need to fill the void of their empty lives.

>Atrocities so unspeakable I literally can't even give you an example

How many of those "tens of thousands of people" do you personally know?

all video footage of planes hitting the towers came from MSM employees.

see here what Civilians saw.
youtu.be/2fdOzGX56Dc

>anytime 9/11 is mentioned some retards show up claiming they saw it live

lmao
errytime

>not knowing that remote viewers have seen inside the twin towers and they talk about seing small nuclear detonations, like a-bombs but much smaller and some guys wiring up the whole building incognito

I've seen this episode on tv plenty of times since 9/11. What are you talking about?

This. Almost got in a fight with some cuck because he wouldn't accept that I didn't believe the loose change 9/11 conspiracy theories he was pushing on me. Literally wouldn't even agree to disagree because he was offended that I didn't pull out "proof" if I wasn't going to concede to him.

I havent laughed this hard in awhile, thanks senpai

Yeah some stations air it but all images and references to the towers are cut out so the episode is only like 12 minutes long and the extra time is filled with more ads

>remote viewers
Back to /x/ retard

actually it was Jews/Mossad and the MSM which was very involved in that case.

a perfectly executed False Flag that is still not 100% solved to this day.
Only their dated CGI starts to show nowadays.

That's not true, they play it in full on fxx all the time

The people that were most quickly contacted during a major event in the middle of a major media market.. worked for the media? What a crazy idea.

It's almost as though news producers called eyewitnesses that they trusted most and knew wouldn't yell Baba Fucking Booey on live TV during a national disaster. And that's ignoring all of the video footage that came out afterwards from people with cameras, tourists, etc. But I guess that's easier just to ignore if you just say "CGI exists, therefore it MUST be CGI".

>implying
even your murrican military used it

It was taken out of syndication immediately afterwards, but it's been back for a while, what are you talking about?

Imagine having dozens of minute+ webms on your computer meticulously labeled so you can flood Simpsons threads with your weirdo conspiracy theories.

Whoa there's arrows and lines n shiet. I'm convinced!

You shouldnt believe everything you read on the internet.

do your research first m8 :^)

Answer me this question then, is America gay or stray? It pretty much solves everything once you know

That's not true at all.

I personally know 7. My uncle, his wife, his children. I guess two of them were too young to remember.

yea what a (((coincidence))) they were all there BEFORE the plane hit so they could observe it and live call in and report them.

>"OY VEY GOYIM IGNORE THAT THE PLANE HAS A DIFFERENT APPROACH IN EVERY VIDEO!!! OY VEEEEY!"

>make a truly terrible episode of Simpsons
>CRAB JUICE
>LOL HE NEEDS A PEE BUT THE TOILETS ARE BROKEN HANA
>luckily a terrorist happens in New York
>never show episode again

Not a coincidence, literally happened a block from a lot of those news stations

wash your eyes you dumb retard

>WTC was apparently made out of jello and Aluminium planes melt into it
>americans believe this

and yet no non MSM eye witness reported any planes.

What did they mean by this?

>a terrorist happens in new york

Do they also cut this scene?

I bet you have never even been to NYC, how would you know they ARENT still standing. You're being lied to buddy

t. I've been to ground zero but wasn't allowed in where the towers used to be

Do you find it that hard to believe that there were people with cameras looking at two of the most recognizable landmarks in the most densely populated parts of one of the largest cities in the world?

It's almost like the videos were taken at different angles. Rly jogs ur noggin.

Also

>We can silence literally everyone that has any solid proof of this being a hoax and spend billions on an elaborate scheme and CG, but we can't keep the CG consistent because reasons

this is why all the old good simpsons writers were killed off, they knew too much

Dude, you've got at least 20 different webms with weird 90s production quality trying to prove something that none of the videos even remotely suggest.

Don't you think there are better theaters for your weird ass crusade? Is it really a "coincidence" that they were all in downtown Manhattan where they worked in the middle of a work day? Is it really a "coincidence" that you're sitting in your room posting on Sup Forums on a Thursday afternoon, when you're here doing this every day?

Yea they did

Why are there no films about 7 WTC?

>I bet you have never even been to NYC, how would you know they ARENT still standing.

lol what

I understand that 911 truthers hate "burden of proof",
But prove it. Prove psychic remote viewing is real.

>No civilians reported seeing a plane

How could you possibly know that?

>shitton of MSM employees walk around WTC right before 9/11 happens.

yea what a (((coincidence))).

>approach is different in EVERY video
>ameriniggers don't realise all the footage is fake

Nah but they edit out the towers and replace it with the statue of liberty

all the footage of the News stations is recoreded and online. you could easily research it yourself.
I also already linked a video where people get interviewed RIGHT IN FRONT of the WTC on 9/11.

oh and the actual smoking gun is the missing Wing vortices after the explosion happens.
pic related.

>Enhance, rotate, put a line here, ok look a black dot, zoom in, enhance

How much meth did you do. Or was it your mom during pregnancy?

You realize that NYC, and specifically that part of the city, is where the headquarters of most of the country's largest news networks are located, right? NBC, Fox News, ABC, CBS...

Imagine if somebody blew up Big Ben in London, would you be surprised if there were people from the Daily Mail, BBC, etc. in the area?

as said, do your research. The government funded military studies.

>another double digit IQ dumbfuckmerican enters the thread

>he fell for shitty early 2000s CGI

LMAO @ your life burgernigger

This is like those flat earth posts, it's so stupid that you can't tell if the person is being serious or just trolling.

Why would there be wing vortexes after the plane blew up. The blast would overshadow any residual air current from the now scrapmetal wings

yea suuuure.
also Pentagon hit was also first reported by an (((MSM))) employee who was driving down the highway at the time.

OY VEY ANUTHA COINCIDENCE!

>Well from the videos I saw...

That's a lot different from "nobody non-MSM reported a plane" and actually being able to prove that.

I know that your mental deficiency prevents you from accepting any opposing views points, but for your own sake please get help before you're on the street grabbing at people as they go by so you can tell them about the matrixes and black dots.

You do realize that due to the angle the jet will appear to rise because it is traveling oblique to you...

Show your research if you have any.

t. retard

the fact the 9/11 hoax worked so well proves how retarded the average american is (and their understanding of physics).

I'm sure you're very smart, I simply think you just have some severe mental issues to work out.

>every video of the plane
>plane sound can only be heard 2 seconds before impact
>ameriniggers believe this

lel

What about building 7?

Only shitposters and retards post "hoax" 9/11 shit.

You can't pull off Americans killing a large number of Americans willingly without huge real leaks and exposure, outside of a few not even connected to any of it loons.

What you COULD do is know about an incoming attack, and choose to do nothing about it.

I don't think that happened, but that's at least plausible.

You keep saying reported as if you know who called 911 or that it's somehow the natural reaction to first call a news station after witnessing a catastrophic event. Of course the person that works for a news station is going to call the news station before a non employee.

ii know this is most like bait, but there were two different planes. after the first one hit news outlets started covering it obviously. thats why there is so much footage of the 2nd plane, but not the first one.

The area where the towers stood is a memorial, you can literally walk right up to it.

and all that footage of the second plane is obviously faked.

Woe now friend. We got a retard here believing in psychic remote viewing on your side. Dont start throwing insults out to the otherside

>Plane going in and out

Had a building 4 times its size fall on top of it.

And how can you tell you're in the right spot? Whole of manhattan is just a big grid, one identical square block after another. Just swap a couple of street names around and not even a cab driver with 30 years of service would be able to tell.

Sure, just for you to tell me that everything is bullshit, right? :^)

and somehow 1,2 millions tons of steel turned into Dust.

>those are fuses. believe me. dont ask questions.

>all those mad shills ITT

top kek

>suure i have reaearch but you cant see it. Classic.

Dropping the bombs in Japan is the weirdest thing to talk to Americans about.

I can understand the logic behind it,but if you even hint at it being a horrible event, even as an unfortunate necessity, they fly off the handle.

Is it nationalistic propaganda or something?

>not doing your own research like the lazy pos you are
murrican i presume?

Osama didn't like how the Americans were indiscriminately killing Arabs and Muslims in a part of the world he thought they had no right to be in. He decided, or, they - depending on the Saudi/ME actors you believe had a role - to target the American economy, but most importantly, their values and way of life with 9/11 (and others). The effects of which we are seeing still unravel today. It's easy to dismiss Osama as a barbaric Arab, but the reality is he was nothing short of a genius planner as proven in his Mujaheddin days against the Soviets.

His over-arching plan was a lot more ambitious; he had hoped to rope the US into a nasty ground war which would eventually unite most of the Islamic world. I think he ultimately failed in this, but neither side came out a winner.

So America is "butthurt" about it not just because they got played, but also because seeing 3000~ of your kin burned alive/crushed/evaporated/splattered on a typical morning in your most famous city is a hard thing to get over especially when a) no real closure has come from it (the blame on Iraq, a regime who despised the Taliban - the blame on Iran, a regime who despise the Taliban, the blame on Afghanistan and the subsequent invasion based on the premise of "destroying their safe-haven" which makes absolutely no sense) and b) it has affected American morale and way of life.

No important or semi important or relevant figure head or government official has come forward to say that it was a hoax, at least with the moon landings some of the astronauts have claimed to have seen aliens or what ever.

they're just retarded people.
the average american is so fucking dumb it really hurts talking to them because there is only dumb shit coming from their mouths.

Have you never seen a building collapse before?

What's easier?
>set up explosives/use a missile, pay off dozens of news crews to CGI a plane in, somehow fool thousands of eyewitnesses, cover up ALL of the evidence and fool thousands of scientists, investigators, and the ENTIRE REST OF THE WORLD into thinking a plane hit the building
Or
>take a plane and fly it into the building
It can even still be a conspiracy if you want it to. If the Jews did it, they did it by flying a plane into the towers and you are wasting your breath and destroying your credibility over something that's not really important for "proving" your conspiracy theories.

Memes, bait, and shitposting aside they showed the entire unedited episode during the Simpsons marathon about a month ago.

If you argue for something the burden of proof is on you to bring your research and use that to prove your argument.

Osama was a faggot who stabbed the US in the back after they significantly supported him in his fight against the Soviets.

I would not call him dumb, but his ultimate plan to have America go into economic collapsed failed, and he still caught a bullet in the end.

It's SO obvious, in fact, that nobody even agrees with you, wow!

Most of the "no planes hit any of the buildings, and it was all faked" stuff is false flag "truther" stuff (that a minority of idiots actually believe).

I think the real truther crap is false as well, but it's a little bit more grounded in reality (government being aware of an attack, but letting it happen ala Operation Northwoods).

there was no Planes you dumb shit.

>no wing vortices seen after the explosion
>planes that moved faster than possible (767 couldn't reach the estimated speeds on 9/11 at sea level)

why they didn't use real planes?
because they don't deliver enough energy to knock out the Towers.

something else was used...
the CGI "planes" were just distractions