Why do Europeans love sitting around all day talking about how much they hate Americans while Americans don't think...

Why do Europeans love sitting around all day talking about how much they hate Americans while Americans don't think about Europe at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

mikemcclaughry.wordpress.com/the-reading-library/cia-declassified-document-library/how-to-psychoanalyze-a-nation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but you just did

True.
when somone here in america says Europe, I immediately think it's my turn.
I laugh about it all the time

whats a european?

It's just jealously, simple as that.

>shoot the drivers
>they die and the cars careen out of control
>americans panic and run away

Why do Americans think that they're part of the European refugee crisis, or that the US is a white country?

Why do Americans think Europeans do talk about USA to begin with?

They're still made you won the revolution

dumbest commercial I've ever seen

Go USA! This video made my day!!!

I want to be part of the greatest nation alive - how do I get to US?

The pilgrims were White
Founding Fathers were White
Every president until recently has been White

But... You just started a thread about Europeans.

Because americans only think about fastfood and muh gunz

This thread kinda defeats your premise, lad.

become an au pair, steal the husband

First post, hue hue.

1) Let 10 niggers widen your ass
2) Eat 20 double quarterpounders a day
3) Keep yelling that the US are superior to everyone
Oh, and yeah, don't forget to learn american bullshit history of exaggerated "victories" in major wars and take the US citizenship test.

that's nice sweetie

Allahu Akbar!

The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
I love American99% and the U.S.
Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.

Allahu Akbar!

tfw nobody fell for the stale bait

>Why do Europeans love sitting around all day talking about how much they hate Americans
Wait, we do?

You sound like some paranoid woman who thinks everyone is bitching about you. Get a grip, burgerstein

By the time the US was established, it was already a multiracial society. If being the most powerful ethnicity in a country in recent history makes that country your ethnic homeland then Western Europe is Jewish.

Does Sabina actually have boobs? Any photo shoots in sexy poses?

This is very relevant for our internets and a major matter of international importance.

This commercial is a lot better with sound.

can someone post the edit with the nig nog or the shitskin or w/e it was pls

Because the US has huge influence on the world and we don't want Europe to become a shithole like the US. Most Euro countries have little to no influence on the US. Germany also has a lot of influence on Europe which is why we have daily Germany hate threads, too.

She's ugly for me. Plus she's a kaza, what makes her even worse, so I didn't lurk on her.

>implying you could ever expect that kind of accuracy with a brown bess unrifled musket

ahahahaa
really dude?

>be american
>start thread about europeans
>complain that europeans always talk about americans

Erm, what?

A country is considered a nation state if one of its ethnicities is more than 80% of population. That's the UN definition. The USA became a multinational state in 70s.

>Europe
>not a shithole

Since when has anyone ever listened to the UN?

Holy fucking shit, its the "Everyone hates us" meme.
Fucking tired of this crap. Americans can hate anyone and it's fine, stereotype, bash, complain about, but if Europe says the slightest thing and its the end of the world.

But no party is innocent here. Want to know the truth about why it happens on both ends?

Nationalism. Americans believe America is the greatest country in all of existence, Europe believes they are on a higher plane of morality and therefor superior to Americans. Both are wrong. There is no winner or Greater nation. Europeans are typically more content with their lives, and are productive and don't have as much trouble finding work. They know if they're sick or attacked by a Criminal, they government will assist them. But they don't matter on a global scale. At all.

Americans typically have harder time finding work, and are normally not as content with their lives as they cannot go to sleep with bliss of thinking they are on that so to speak "Higher plane of morality". The American citizen has access to many more options than the European, but will never be as content as them. They constantly need to be careful as the Government will not help them if they are injured, and solely responsible for themselves. However they make up for this with their achievements and relevance on a global scale (As America is the definition of relevant).

Also
>Gook loving faggot
Take a swig of anti-freeze.

what did the cartoon mean by this

Nope. The conquerors have the say, and it was white and right.

I don't hate you guys, it's just the commie LARPERS and sjws who hate you, stay safe ameribro

Then why are you spouting traitorous nonsense instead of providing shekels for your rightful conquerors?

>Why do Europeans love sitting around all day talking about how much they hate Americans while Americans don't think at all?
Now its better.

>while Americans don't think about Europe at all?

mikemcclaughry.wordpress.com/the-reading-library/cia-declassified-document-library/how-to-psychoanalyze-a-nation/

>In 1932 Arensberg was invited to join a Harvard anthropology department project designed to study Ireland. A graduate student at that time, he was assigned by the project to explore Irish rural life in County Clare. You romance novel readers out there should recognize that name – its the scene of a number of books by author Nora Roberts. For example; the trilogy Born in Fire, Born in Ice, and Born in Shame is about 3 sisters and their lives that revolve around County Clare. See how novels are used to forward propaganda?

>Warner also went to Ireland with Arensberg during the summer of 1942, as Warner was in charge of the social anthropology of the project. Arensberg was joined later by Solon T. Kimball, a fellow Harvard student and Yankee City research alumnus, Arensberg spent nearly three years in the Irish Free State.

>Arensberg also helped found the Society of Applied Anthropology. In a 1942 book, ”Measuring Human Relations,” for example, he and Eric Chappele turned their attention to nonverbal behavior, or as Dr. Arensberg liked to put it, ”who does what to whom in what order.” Sounds very useful if your simply trying to figure out how to dominate and control people towards a One World under the Brits agenda – which is about its only use, in my opinion.

What I don't understand is why Americans on Sup Forums constantly bitch about liberals but conveniently ignore that their country is literally ruled by liberals. US universities are riddled with SJW propaganda, same for the media, same for all the big Silicon Valley companies that are currently trying to turn the internet into an SJW circlejerk. Even if by some miracle Trump becomes president, it won't change anything because liberals have already poisoned the whole country. What exactly are those great American values Europe is supposed to embrace? The only thing I like about the US are the laws regarding free speech but if all media outlets are controlled by rabid leftists who censor everything that goes against their agenda, these laws become pointless.

Your election is pure entertainment for us.

I'll let that sink in for a bit.

Americans are productive.

Then why did you start this thread ?

Our Sup Forumsacks bitch about this stuff all the time, but most would rather whine on the internet, stay NEET, and hope their god emperor will save them instead of actually developing themselves and becoming a significant presence in industry, academia, and culture.

The man that steals from you while your not looking and cries they are opressed when caught is not a conqueror the white man that takes entire nations in your face and tells you to deal with it are

Same reason blacks have no real pride as they will go on live tv and say a few white men opress them

> while Americans don't think about Europe
Threads here suggest otherwise senpai.

>she's a kaza

What's a kaza?