Now that the dust has finally settled...

Now that the dust has finally settled, when can we expect a hollywood blockbuster about President Nigger's disastrous two terms in office?

What about Trump's disastrous 1 term?

No way in fuck this gets through the Senate, so any house Republican in a competitive district just threw away their seat for nothing. Trump's really going to get less done than Obama.

>disastrous

I wouldn't say that. He inherited a mess for one thing.

not television or film, I don't care about a video of your bunion removal, take your hypothetical movie pitc and shove it up your shitposting asshole, asshole

>Won the election in a landslide 306 to 232
>Republicans won the house majority
>Republicans won the senate majority
>Approx. 30 executive orders so far, more than any president in the first 100 days.
>Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipeline were both approved (great for energy independence and American jobs)
>Promised to cut funding to sanctuary cities
>Hired thousands more border and immigration agents, toughening immigration enforcement
>Got rid of the “catch and release” illegal immigrant rule that Obama had
>Fulfilled promise of a 5 year-ban on officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government, and a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.
>Decreasing regulation: signed executive order instructing agencies that whenever they introduce a regulation, they must first abolish two others
>Exposed the migrant issue in Sweden and Europe.
>A 298,000 net job increase in February (in contrast to the 135k estimate)
>The official unemployment rate decreased to a new low of 4.7 percent
>Ford, Intel, Walmart, Sprint, Charter Communications, Carrier, and DOZENS of other companies invested more than $150B into America and a combined 400,000 American jobs over next few years
>Signed a resolution encouraging women in entrepreneurship
>Since November 8th, the Stock Market has posted $3.2 trillion in GAINS and hit 24 CONSECUTIVE record highs – it has never been this high in history, ever!
>Consumer confidence is at a 15 year high.
>Delivered Joint Session to congress – “Best presidential moment in history” – Van Jones
>CEO's most optimistic since 2009.
>Tax cuts coming soon
>Healthcare is coming along, republicans and democrats are compromising on solutions.
>Signed an executive order on energy independence.
>American Manufacturing Survey Showing Highest Level of Optimism in 20 Years with a 35% increase from the past highest level

Back to your cuck shed, goober

>Now I have to pay almost 3000 more for my asthma meds

Why did I even expect anything

You sound like republicans who claimed Bush inherited a mess from Clinton.

>a hollywood blockbuster about the Obama administration
>not television or film

did you inherit your IQ from the last two digits of your post? this is about as on-topic as this board gets. Deal with it you butthurt faggot

>Slowest GDP growth in 3 years

Sounds like you guys are the ones getting cucked.

>travel ban 1 failed
>travel ban 2 failed
>sanctuary city order failed
>failed to introduce a single one of his 10 legislation proposals promised within his first 100 days, including but not limited to the Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act, Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act, etc.
>failed to eliminate "gun-free" zones on his first day, as promised
>tries to brag about using EOs when he complained about Obama being lazy and ineffective for using them and not passing laws
>keystone pipeline using american steel failed
>couldn't repeal obamacare, even though the republicans literally control congress
>signed a bill overturning FCC regulations protecting your privacy online
>getting mexico to pay for wall failed, nearly caused a government shutdown for demanding 1 billion dollar downpayment for the wall that's supposed to be paid by mexico
>defeating isis in 30 days failed
>drain the swamp was a lie
>lock her up was a lie
>no cuts to medicare was a lie
>even breitbart acknowledged the russian shills in trump's cabinet- flynn was denied immunity, may have broken law not disclosing payments from Russia
>travel expenses in first 3 months wasted more tax payer dollars than obama's first two years as president
>kills clean power plan. wants to destroy the environment, overturned regulation preventing coal companies from dumping shit into rivers
>flip flopped on NATO, NAFTA, labeling China a currency manipulator, the Export-Import Bank, and making the American dollar stronger
>flip flopped on targeting dreamers
>lied about not intervening with syria, wasted 60 million tax payer dollars launching 59 missiles that didn't even destroy the airbase, and warned the russians but never informed congress or the NSC
>did exactly what hillary wanted
>literally called himself a "nationalist and a globalist"
>is now just a puppet for kushner and ivanka
>not even Sup Forums, infowars, or his most rabid supporters can defend him anymore

>the economy is larger than at any point during Obongo's term in office

uhuh

have you tried not having asthma?

those who have lead good, clean lives have nothing to worry about.

I guess i'm ok with all of this bc one day i'll be rich to!

>>tries to brag about using EOs when he complained about Obama being lazy and ineffective for using them and not passing laws
Because he didn't do shit when he had both the Senate and House for him from 2008-2010. Trump's situation is different because US doesn't have party loyalty so he's basically fucked over by his own party to where he can't do everything he wants.
Checks and balances have essentially decimated the executive branch, sadly US don't get responsible government or else this wouldn't be a huge problem.

>>is now just a puppet for kushner and ivanka

This is what turned me off him.

(((They))) will never make a negative obama movie, they've already made 2 movies before he was out of office though,

Wouldn't doubt if there's already a movie in the works, if not there will be at least some character that resembles trump as the villain in movies to come

Democrats don't have party loyalty either. Don't forget about that cunt Lieberman. I'm pretty sure the only requirement to be a Democrat is to be pro-choice

Everyone inherited a mess from everyone.

>sluts btfo
>obese retards btfo

defend this..........

now.............

So I guess the US was always a nazi regime prior to 2010..... whoa

ACA was his job tho.

I think that in Iowa there's no single insurance company wanting to cover it for 2018 already.