So let me get this straight: the Terminator asked for the Plasma Rifle after he saw the laser sight...

So let me get this straight: the Terminator asked for the Plasma Rifle after he saw the laser sight. So in the end he killed the shop owner just because he asked him for the Plasma Rifle and thus he became a witness right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0t2TFMhR454
youtube.com/watch?v=NjebHmkTV5s
youtube.com/watch?v=LR12SXRWfiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

poor gunshop owner :(

He shot him because he became an obstacle. He told him he couldn't load the gun in the store, so he took him out.

>merchant of death
>dying by the very weapons of hate he sells
I see nothing wrong

I've never been in a gun shop. Is it common practice to put ammo on the counter and then wait until the last second to comment on somebody loading a gun they don't yet own?

It's called honesty

Go try it and report back

>Clean reboot
We re-make the first two from the ground up, updated in time-frame and enhanced with current/theoretically probable/possible tech (think Black Mirror.)
>Think bigger
Social media. Cloud server. Google. Buzzwords. The Terminator is supposed to blend in with its surroundings, pass off as human, get as close to its target as possible to fulfill its mission. Instead of a mute murderer, the Terminator sent to assassinate Sarah Connor poses as a hot guy on social media set up as a date by a friend, from a friend’s hacked account (friend can be dead too, Terminator don’t give a fuck) - Skynet will have access to every database on Earth in the future, so why the hell wouldn't a Terminator be able to utilize that information to take over a pre-existing account after killing the owner of said account? The person it assassinates to get close to Sarah could even be the original timeline John Connor’s father, and Skynet could model the Terminator to reflect that person with access to everything it knows.
>Smarter Skynet
Original Skynet was retarded – our new Skynet isn’t quite as stupid. It won’t nuke the entire planet, it’ll utilize everything it can to eradicate humans – viruses, chemical warfare, conventional ballistics, drones. In fact, the Terminator program can even be built up from drone programs, like Robocop.
Skynet will also have a clearer purpose and endgame: remove the human infestation after sufficient research to build its own race of cybernetic life to propagate itself throughout the universe. The problem with Skynet though, is that it is not particularly innovative, it’s just really good at finishing what humans started like time travel, drones, FTL drives, clean fuel.

>Don’t remake Rise of the Machines, but use it and Salvation as resources
>solid state trilogy
Think LOTR. No recasts, films released on a yearly or bi-yearly basis. Leave breathing room for a possible fourth if it makes fat stacks, let the first one stand on its own if it doesn’t generate a profit. If successful, it could launch a franchise (Robocop vs Terminator, Terminator in the Wild West, Harold and Kumar meet the Terminator, the Fast and the Terminator, Star Trek: Terminator, Star Wars: Return of the Machines, X-Men: Terminator vs Sentinels.)
>themes about the mutability of the future and stuff, memories, time travel paradoxes and other shit like that
With each film, future John Connor and Skynet gain new memories – Skynet even evolves according to whatever tech its parent corporation finds from each Terminator encounter. The basis of the T-800 is first John Connor’s father, but when his father changes it becomes based on itself in a time loop. The actor playing John Connor could even subtly change appearance (via makeup) from the first one to the second.

why would a terminator need a lasersight?

He shot him because he had no money to pay for the weaponry he was stealing and it would have been easier than letting him live and letting him call the police on him.

why not just choking him, wouldn't that alarm the nearby police?

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

>OP had to change his post from yesterday to make it an even more inane and innocuous question

jesus christ

That's literally Genisys tho and that was fucking awful

pretty sure an extremely durable killer robot doesn't really care about encountering police. he single handedly clears out a whole police station in the movie.

"At the risk of seeming ridiculous, let me say that the true revolutionary is guided by a great feeling of love. It is impossible to think of a genuine revolutionary lacking this quality."
che guevara

"kills"

so why didn't they cover guns with skin so they could be transported in the past?

He did bail though after the crash on the tunnel.

*kills you with love and hope

a different world is possible user, take the red and yellow pill

Well yeah but that was because Sarah was in the police station. He doesn't want to cause unnecessary attention and blow his cover.

Maybe the reason he shot him instead of choking him is because he assumed there was an alarm button under the desk or nearby.

let's create a world goberment that will disolve itself eventually
yeah no

>weapons of hate
moron

>an infiltration robot doesn't care about drawing attention to itself

Look at this frame, look how cool it looks.
How hard can it be to make a down and dirty sequel to Terminator?

Anything can go through the time machine, Skynet just tells the terminators it's impossible because it gets a kick out of sending them back in the nude

To make sure the Noir club scene is real heckin' neato

If you need skin to go through the machine then how come the T-1000 went back with no problem?

why wouldn't the terminator know that those weapons didn't exist?

can you imagine this shot being done today?
the laser would be cgi

also why not grow skin around guns and stuff

he probably wasn't sure about the date he was

>How hard can it be to make a down and dirty sequel to Terminator?
T2 was a huge budget, blockbuster movie known for its special effects. And it's still how most people remember the series. The public doesn't associate Terminator with scale-scale, dirty sci-fi horror anymore. I agree that the next attempt should be more along the lines of the first movie, but that's not going to happen. After something like T2, no studio is going to want to go back to a low-budget sci-fi thriller.

>only things covered in skin can be sent back in time

wait, is that the actual explanation given by the writer? what a load of horseshit.

they were out of skin

how do you know it isn't true

The laser sight works as a backup/substitute for the terminator's aiming system. It also looks cool, which is very important for a terminator.

goddamn

youtube.com/watch?v=0t2TFMhR454

summer kino

I think they sent it inside a skin bag or something.

>The terminator removed the stock and converted his AR-18 to full auto then ne'er used the iron sights when shooting
>Still kept the laser sight because he needed help with accuracy

Something doesn't add up there.

It would totally make sense if it was a time machine built by humans, with an oganic-only filter that Skynet couldn't bypass. I'm pretty sure it wasn't built by humans though.

Is the 3D meme ever going to stop?

how else would you explain it

That close up of the shotgun is so good.

I think its just the limits of the technology for whatever reason, that time travel just works that way and can't work any other way

Just watcha see pal

compare it to this frame, looks how clean everything looks, it's like he's doing his cardio at the gym

>80s action movies need 1:1 weapons realism despite it having absolutely no impact on the plot and makes the picture markedly less fun to watch

what did you mean by this user?

is that actually a scene from the newest movie? it looks like an snl parody

>>implying all gun dealers arent fucked up racists

OOZY NAIHN MILLAHMEADA

>>i watched my phone more than the movie

kys

the t1000 is a "polypnumetic alloy"; "literally living metal"

Read this in his voice

the science doesn't make sense though. skin is a more complex material than something like cotton or metal, so if anything a metal skeleton, or a bunch of clothes, should be easier to send back.

look at the lighting , it's all wrong

oh shit, i thought the same thing. the cop chasing him looks exactly like jimmy fallon in that pic.

One of my favorite movies.

Wet backs forgot their briefcase.

Of course, but I was talking about a possible hardcoded restriction system that only allows a being with human skin through, hence why it let the terminator through but nothing else.

Is there any other movie where Arnold is the villain? Other than Mr Freeze.

How did terminator 2 and 3 happen when during the police interrogation in 1, he said the time machine was going to be destroyed right after he went through? Were there more?

Jingle All The Way. Myron did nothing wrong and not buying your child the latest toy is literally child abuse.

The intro of 2 explains it, also

>3

Fanfiction, who cares.

I think skynet has their own.

predator

Hercules in New York. He murders a bitch for laughing.

The events of 1 changed history. The chip and arm sped up Skynets creation, making the war go a different route.

Is that actually in the new movie?

Were Spas 12's even California legal back then? I don't even think they were very available at all. Come to think of it, he also gets a few automatic guns too. Nice plotholes, Cameron.

no

it's a mimetic polyalloy - meaning it can copy shapes

where the fuck are you getting polypnumetic from

The better question is why'd he want an Uzi 9mm.

Common ammo, high rate of fire, easy to conceal.

Everyday until you like it

you mean da ooozee nein milimeduh

>Go back to jurassic age.
>"Ayyy where the t rex at"
>t rex wont be born for another 100 million years

If only he had a gun, this wouldn't have happened

why wouldn't you want one?
youtube.com/watch?v=NjebHmkTV5s

There was a deleted scene where the cop investigating finds a layer of "skin" near where the T-1000 came back

link?

That thing barely has any recoil, and that's an old ass man using it too.

Didn't the NRA compliment Arnie on how accurate his gun handling was in Terminator 1?

>Proceeds to massacre honosexuals and political opponents

Fuck shut the fuck up and die faggot

If anything I think that shot looks dirtier, but courtney looks cleaner

As did the technical weapons advisor on the movie, even in 2 all the cast did extensive weapons training, Arnie ripped the shin from his hand practicing the shotgun twirl and Patrick learned to fire and reload the handgun so meticulously in order to make the T-1000 seem more inhuman and proficient.

kek

It's supposed to be a dark alley, look how bright everything is, why does he even need the flashlight?

Oh I see what you're saying
But it didn't really happen at night from what I remember so him using a flashlight is weird

I mean look at him, looks like he's running on a treadmill thinking "here I go :P, hahah"

imagine being so buff your hands have shins

I meant skin, derp.

I always thought this was the coolest fucking thing when I was a kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=LR12SXRWfiA

The Terminator
>suspensful thriller about an unstoppable unkillable creep
>shot like a horror movie
>80s as fuck
>arnie is basically jason voorhees
>several effect shots do not hold up
>11/10 cult flick

Terminator 2
> big budget PG-13 popcorn action flick
>look how cool arnie is
>90s were never cool