What do you think is the most red pilled book ever written?

What do you think is the most red pilled book ever written?

>inb4 edgy "Mein Kampf" posts

For me it's either The Book of the Five Rings or Nietzsche's Will to Power.

Evola is often mentioned but I think he's inferior to Nietzsche or Musashi.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Book_of_Five_Rings
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all there of those are pretty comfy -- I'd also throw some Evola and Devi in there for good measure

but you're right, Nietzche and Musashi is about as good as it gets

What is red piled about Musashi's novel?

It's not a novel...
It's redpilled because it teaches perfection in life, and how to reach it.

It's about what influence a book has on you
Does it liberate you and make you feel more freedom, does it empower you and bring you to success?

Or does it make you more into a cück?

so what is it about in more specific terms?

>It's redpilled because it teaches perfection in life, and how to reach it.
what does it say about that?
I would read that book, but latley I dont have any motivation to life or get out of bed.

I feel bad for you.

:(

>I would read that book, but latley I dont have any motivation to life or get out of bed.
You can read it in bed.
Read the Wiki for a taste of it:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Book_of_Five_Rings

It's a fencing manual, you fucking idiot. Unless you need advice on sword length and techniques for dealing with hearths while fighting indoors, it's useless.

Only pseudo-intellectual cunts pretend that the Book of Five Rings is a philosophical text with deep lessons to teach.

Here's a spoiler: it's about fencing. That is literally all the book is. A book written by a Japanese swordsman who wanted to give advice on his particular fencing techniques It has sections explaining how to fight indoors, how to fight in gardens, how to deal with fencers who like to use overlong swords and what kinds of debris you will have to avoid while fighting in different places.

>You can read it in bed.
Yes i can, but I won't. Just gimme a quick summary of that specific topic to make it look intresting. I don't even know what it's about.
It's ok user. Seeing Trump speak gives me alot of hope.

uhm, ok

Submission by Houellebecq. Everyone should read it. It lays out a very possible way of islamification of Europe. Hint: it's not with violence.

what is this /x/ tier bullshit?

>book of five rings
Literally weeb art of war

>Only pseudo-intellectual cunts pretend that the Book of Five Rings is a philosophical text with deep lessons to teach.
It's explicitly philosophical, the Scroll of Void for instance, speaks about nothingness - how is a discourse on "nothingness" related to specific instruction in sword-fencing, do tell you genius?

You, too, can escape the mind control. It will help you on the way.

That book sucks it just teaches a bunch of outdated sword techniques. I was hoping it would be good when I bought it after Vagabond began.

nigger you got no idea what those books are about like me

What he says about the way of sword can be applied to anything.

MEDITATION MARCUS AURELIUS. Everything else is shit tier. Musashi is alright

ITs mostly about sword fighting though. ITs not that red-pilled.

I too enjoyed vagabond

Art of war is dog-shit philosophically. It talks about logistics mostly.

Really makes you think

either yurope one, hillary's invasion, which is about hillary clinton becoming president and invading europe with an army of american liberals

>It talks about logistics mostly.

implying being a general isn't just about moving troops from a to b

or yurope 2, baracks apocalypse,. which explores a black on white civil war sparked by the SURVIVAL of trayvon martin, wherein the blacks suddenly develop horrific super powers

Machiavelli's "The Prince."

Massive redpill, easily explains all politics.