ITT we post technology that remains unknown to the general population of US of A:

ITT we post technology that remains unknown to the general population of US of A:
youtube.com/watch?v=LT8eBjlcT8s

More or less the same thing schools have

>having that window tech
>thousands of mosquitoes and bugs get in
wow that's so great

off to a slow start

>needing to spend extra cash on a one trick pony when you could just use a microwave

just boil some water in a pot on the stove. why the fucking microwave? wtf

>amerifats are so used to microwaved food that they even boil water in a microwave

Do you still use checks?

>radiation water
I'd rather not mate

well

The absolute lunatics still swipe their cards

That's why you use a mosquito mesh screen. Are you sure you live in a first world country?

stop enforcing memes retard

Are you kidding? All over Europe I've come across businesses that don't take cards, but we have card readers on $1 soda machines here.

>mostquito nets are also an unheard phemonenon in the estados unidos

How can you be so clueless?

wtf

>it takes a minute or less to boil water with it
>no chance of spilling out
>no need to turn off the device, it does that itself

you sure you ever left your flyover state and not accidentaly visited the american Athens?

>The Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993, signed into law during President Bill Clinton's first term, guaranteed maternity leave to many new mothers across the nation. It mandated a minimum of 12 weeks unpaid leave to mothers for the purpose of attending to a newborn or newly adopted child.[8] However, the act did not attain universal coverage as it included several limiting stipulations. In order to receive maternity leave, employees must work in a firm of 50 or more employees, maintain employment with the same business for 12 months and have accumulated at least 1,250 working hours over those 12 months.

>no need to turn off the device, it does that itself
so does a microwave oven, do they not have those in your country yet?

Found the yankee. If you live anywhere with an actual mosquito problem (i.e. Texas or Florida) then you'll know the worth of a good mosquito net.

but not a stove you dumb sharter

>Estonia 85
Now THAT is a way to incentivise population growth

>American stubs his toe
>20,000 dollar medical bill
>now can't afford a 20 dollar kettle
>RAGES on Sup Forums

Microwave turns itself off on when the timer goes off. Kettle turns off when water starts to boil.

>YOU CAN OPEN THE WINDOW
europeans are cavepeople

I've spent months at a time in Germany with my German gf while visiting her family, I mean maybe it's just Saarland (and every other small region, everywhere) but I can't pay for shit without cash when I go out.

>I can't pay for shit without cash
Good.

Except I don't want to carry thousands of Euros with me in my backpack.

Why would you need thousands of euros in your backpack? Is there no ATM in Germany?

>thousands of euros
God I hope you get robbed

Do your paper houses not have this option?

You must tip the builder first.

Well I don't, but I can't eat out at any of the local restaurents or even go to some of the fucking grocery stores without cash.

>Restaurants and shops don't take card
Ok I would have believed you if you said a small family owned bakery or something but now you're talking rubbish

HVAC systems, caveman

>small family owned bakery
Here even in places like that you can pay with your phone. And I live in Siberia.

So, you can't open the window?

>weather like this in my place why not same in your place??????

What the fuck are you talking about? Can you open the window? Yes or no.

Germany is allergic to contactless t bh
They're like Japan-tier about technology

Wait, I thought Japan was all high-tech and shit.

Nah mate Japan is weird, they still use minidiscs and shit

In some ways yes, in others no.
They're still the biggest buyers of CDs and records in the world

Many places here don't even accept cash anymore.

Disgusting, I want a cup of boiled water, not a hot af mug with water that may or may not be boiled.

Not to mention kettles are good for boiling water faster when you make pasta or for pour over coffee.

That said, lots of Americans buy kettles these days.

What the fuck. I didn't even put DVD-ROM in my PC, and I've built it in 2014.

what a retard you are holy shit, your system is SHIT, your houses are shit, and your brains are shit

Americans don't open windows, they need constant air conditioning down to 5 degrees so they can wear their shoes inside and not feel hot.

i pay everywhere with card by now, some places dont accept paypass but even pizzadelivery is done by that, restaurants accept it

Well not all of us live in the best of conditions. I live in arizona and air conditioning is a must. Otherwise you open a window and just blow in more hot air.

>Otherwise you open a window
So you actually can do that? This is what question was about.

>Otherwise you open a window and just blow in more hot air.

Yes, I get it for the first time. I just wonder why the other american guy couldn't answer a question as simple as this one.

what question? Can I open a window? Yes, Yes you can open a window. But that would end up backfiring you.

>But that would end up backfiring you.
W-what if I tip it first and then start clapping?

Not enough? What if I offer my microwaved foreskins to ancient jewish gods and sing the anthem?

You guessed wrong. Japanese offices still depend heavily on pencil and paper, they've never fully mastered computers.

go to work Alexey

So they produce all those gadgets and never use them?

It's 18:00 here. All work is done for today. [spoiler]just kidding, I'm a fucking NEET[/spoiler]

then go to bed please

I will soon. But first I must crack the secret of your magical windows!

chuckled

10/10

mutilated dicked goblins BTFO

>tfw philimosis