So uh... I heard Dorgold Gallop likes to take it up the shitpipe from his faggot aids-ridden boyfriend Putin

>So uh... I heard Dorgold Gallop likes to take it up the shitpipe from his faggot aids-ridden boyfriend Putin

Jesus Christ Colbert... I'm surprised he got away with this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cOy6hqzfsAs
youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZG2Xp2NSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are fake outrage

Fuck off snowflake

FAGGOLD TWINK

He can't keep getting away with this.

FRAAAAAANK

>RAHOWA! RAHOWA! RAHOWA! JOIN ME ON MY CRUSADE TO RID THIS ONCE GREAT NATION OF THE KIKES AND NIGGERS THAT HAVE INFECTED IT!
>WE WILL KILL EVERY SODOMITE AND HOOK NOSED HEEB!
*Colbert flashes his swastika tattoo as he storms out of the studio followed by a mob armed with pitchforks and torches*

Wait...I don't get it, what was the punchline here?

FUCKING FAGGOT BURN IN HELL HOMO SHRUPF IS A COCK SMOKING FAG!

HES GAY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ITS FUNNY BECAUSE DRUMPFS GAY HEHEHEHEHE

And the award for the most contrived, trite and unfunny meme goes to

>tfw I helped to start this meme going and now I get to see it spread like wildfire

you're mom! owned

BUTTHURT GRAMPHKIN DETECTED!!!! BACK TO _donald SWEETIE RURAL AND SUBURBAN NUCLEAR CODE FORMER TRUMP SUPPORTER HERE NOT GONNA LIE

>That fucking faggot Trumpf loves blowing his gay fuck boyfriend Putin. In fact, Putin squirts pipin' hot loads of cum in his little queer mouth every night, the goddamn fag.

Made me cringe a little when he said this - how did he get away with it?

BLURMMPHHHH

Trump being orange.

t. reddit

TRUMP IS AN ORANGE FAGGOT!

Because Raimi was the writer of that episode

Again, forced and unfunny. The us election and to some extent pol has somehow managed to make this shitty site even worse

Hes a pedo

How's that campaign going, guys?

>gets so angry he turns red.
>gets even angrier he turns into a literal orange..

lol enjoy your day in the sun Sup Forums come 2020 we're gonna BTFO you, mark my words plompkin

BUMBKIN PUMPKIN

so how to the Sup Forums folk feel about this? on one hand its pretty hypocritical to want this dude to get fired or apologize since they were arguing against fake outrage and for freedom of speech forever, but of course you would want to see the left finally on the shit end of the outrage stick. must be a conundrum.

BL0MPH

Pol is cancer and so is your 'lol haha im so ironic!' humor

Its always fun to use the lefts weapons against them, to point of their hypocrisy and make them look like greater fools

Just like Obama is trying to meddling in the French elections, after every democrat and liberal retard complaining about "muh russia"

>on one hand its pretty hypocritical to want this dude to get fired or apologize since they were arguing against fake outrage and for freedom of speech forever, but of course you would want to see the left finally on the shit end of the outrage stick.

THATS THE JOKE RETARD

Flarmf is a nazi faggot lmao

KEK

HOW WILL FAGGOTS EVER RECOVER

COLBERT IS AN HONORARY KKK NOW

You're projecting, neckbeard. Your racist bigoted ways won't last in the USA. Remember sweetie, Hillary won the popular vote by almost 6,000,000 votes.

>not getting the joke

I hate having to explain things to Reddit, but this is just sad. The whole thing plays on Colbert's obsession with Trump and the fact that his ratings are going up because of it. Colbert's recent (debatably) homophobic outburst towards Trump and its backlash just adds to the humor of the meme.

Sup Forums isn't campaigning to get Colbert fired you stupid fuck, the whole thing's just a part of the Colbert meme. It's humorous to see Colbert so desperately clinging to his faux outrage towards Trump in order to continue his surge in popularity. He keeps one-upping himself on how ridiculous he can be in his anger towards Trump.

That's the meme - Colbert being incredibly, obsessively and nonsensically angry towards Trump. Reddit mistakes this as Sup Forums anger towards Colbert because Reddit has extreme difficulty with subtlety and can't understand trolling.

youtube.com/watch?v=cOy6hqzfsAs

LOOK AT THE SHIT EATING GRIN ON THAT FAGGOT PANDERING AS HARD AS HE CAN TO THE LIBS LMAO

SAD!

Irony is one of the lowest forms of humor, you should be ashamed

Stephen "See a Fag, Empty the Mag" Colbert

the meme is also a mockery of the retarded DRUMPF thing leftists laughed at during the election

It's over witeboy, there's no need to get any more triggered than you already are.

>Redditor calling others Reddit
The new Sup Forums

I understand what the joke is you dense cunt, its hardly cryptic. Its still contrived and unfunny - you cant force a meme

True, it's honestly one of the funniest memes I've seen in a while. Reddit getting triggered by it is just a bonus

>calls others Reddit
>explains memes
the ironing

DRUMPF and Fake News have been completely co opted by trolls, its great.

The layers of depth and meaning are immense. Thanks friend.
>tips fedora

WEEEEEEEE YOU HAVE THINK OF TRUMP
WEEEEEEEE HE CANT EVEN FUCK HIS DAUGTHER
WEEEEEEE BEING PRESIDENT IS A LOT A LOT OF WORK

and with with Obamacare gone you have permision to die

not a surprise. homophobia is rampant in our society

BRAAAAAPFFTT

40% is a fairly good start.

Is Drumpf really finished?

This is the end of his campaign.

It isn't contrived at all you dumbshit. BANE? was contrived, but this is based on simple observation of a well-known liberal comedian who is far more obsessed with Trump than John Oliver (who got memed) was.

Fuck... hold me bros

>O'Reilly gets shitcanned
>Alex Jones pretends to be a retard IRL
>Colbert calls the president a cocksucker and stays on the air
i love (current year)

TROLLF IS DONE. SAY IT WITH ME SHARTKINS: MADAME PRFTSDIENT!

Yes brothers and sisters, rejoice! ALL HAIL PRESIDENT PENCE AND HIS MIGHTY VICE PRESIDENT JEBICUS MAXIMUS!

>you cant force a meme

what board do you think you're on?

SAY IT WITH ME DRUMPFKINS:

MADAMMMMÉ PRESIDENT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUGH! I HATE YOU!

its a meme you dip

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

DRUMPFKINS IN A DRY BLUMPF

THE KLAMPFERS IN A LOST PRUMPF

A FLUMPLIM FOR A FLIMPFLUM

PREMPERS IN A ZLIMPF PLAMPF

DEEGOG DRAMFEG NO GOOD. STUPID YELLOW HAIR DUMB. ME HATE DEEGOG ME NO LIKE DRAMF

blemf sucks putin dick lol what a fag

CHURDLE BURPS

FAGS R BAD LMAO

I USE THEYR BEHAVIOR AS AN INSULT :^)

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!

Last year there were morons going dude DRUMPF lmao so shut the fuck up.

the irony is that colbert would like this being the biggest tolkien faggot ever born

I'm a liberal progressive who serves his corporate establishment masters by pretending his nationwide brainwashing of sheep is "comedy"!

Also I think the president is a big fag who sucks dicks lol

>hoping this shit actually catches on so colbert will lose status from normies

good job my /rthedonald/ #memejihadis

god you fucks make me sick

we must continue to use strategic lotr memes to lure him in

He's not a fan, the faggot is only aware of the movies

>missing the point of the post this hard

Hello plebbit!

I AM ZE UBER-MENCH!

BINDO KLEMPH

Jesus wept.

false flag post

(((they))) are watching us bros!

STUPID GOYNALD GLOMP, KILL ALL THE WHITE RACE!!!

gay faggot homo hehe

>You canNOT use those words you fucking homophobe! This is why we need Hillary in the White House!

Lonnerd Drubff a fucking fag homo sucks Putin's penis, faggot

>HAHAHAHA holy shit this is OK because rather than being homophobic it is detailing Trump kissing-up to Putin and thus it is alright to ignore the anti-homosexual sentiments involved with what he is saying

IT
WAS
HER
TURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN

FUCK GAYS AND FUCK DRUMPF PEOPLE

YOU DONT OWN THE PRESIDENCY

YOU DONT OWN IT

IT CANT BE TRUE

THATS IMPOSSIBLE!

>So... Alt-Right hero Milo Yiannopolous was caught making statements in favor of pedophilia
>I for one am shocked that a defective piece of faggot garbage is a degenerate begging for the rope

WTF Colbert?

there is nothing inherently anti homosexual about a politician mouthfucking another

it is only homophobic if you think that is a bad thing by default, which colbert does not

JUST BUY MY GAME ALREADY

why is Sup Forums so stupid?

>YOU SPEAK OF JUSTICE? OF COWARDICE? I WILL SHOW YOU THE JUSTICE OF THE GRAVE AND THE TRUE MEANING OF FEAR!

Uh...what's this dude's problem?

carl sagan +1

WHAT DO YOU MEAN DAY 1 DLC

FUCKING BUY THE SEASON PASS YOU PEASANTS

AIDS and addiction can definitely be prevented. The rest is retarded though

>“You talk like a sign-language gorilla that got hit in the head. In fact, the only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin’s c*ck holster.”

Oh, you're right! I must have misinterpreted that. He's clearly implying that it's perfectly good and acceptable for a man to put his penis in another man's mouth.

How dare you disparage the good name of the Mexican intellectuals of Sup Forums.
youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZG2Xp2NSs

No, he was implying that neither Putin nor Trump would be comfortable in that position, thus making it absurd humor. They are both known homophobes. That is the joke

then why was it used as an insult?

Just admit that Colbert is mere a tool and is using the guise of "progressive-ism" to manipulate you, and this "joke" showed you that he really doesn't care about the issues he pretends to care about.

Once you understand that liberalism has been co-opted by corporations and politicians who don't actually care so they can steer the course of history to their benefit, you will finally be free

>I want that russian polesmoking, aids-infested faggot dead. You hear me? DEAD. And after you are done I want you to kill every last faggot, wop, kike, tranny and nigger that voted for that fat cunt.

*inhales

what is the average age of a Sup Forums user?