Why are we consistently better than everyone in CONCACAF?

It's almost unfair at this point.

Attached: mexico-flag-std.jpg (800x800, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S2VIR9pmPVc
youtu.be/jXFDMOoUU_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>We

Attached: 1515281228396.png (1280x720, 544K)

Yes, we Mexicans are apart of anything Mexico does.

You will never be anything more than a Chicano, also your best team just lost to an MLS team

América hasnt lost to my little sawker trash. And Chivass raped the runner up to mlels lol

Better than being a fat piece of shit gringo that no one likes. And I'm an expatriate, not a Chicano

>i'm not a chicano
t. CHI

t. spic.

Why are chicANOS consistently cringier than everyone in Sup Forums? It's almost pitiful at this point

because they post about Mexico with another flag?

ITS MOSTLY GRINGOS SHIT POSTING.

Because there's no competition, maybe?

We actually cheer Mexico harder than people in Mexico do.

>im not a chicano

Attached: you.jpg (2048x1024, 101K)

bullying chicanos has to be one of the most fun things about nu-Sup Forums it transcends borders

If you guys cheer Mexico harder than Mexicans, why don't you chicanos go back to Mexico then?

Because we aren't poor desperate indians looking to get beheaded

Because you are too much of a a pussy to play in the real confederation, even tiny Ecuador has the balls to play here.

Attached: concacaf-vs-conmebol-5.jpg (520x1176, 154K)

Filthy shitskin chicanos, DIE

Also
>we
KYS chicano, failed Mexican, you guys can't even play in the MLS, 7/10 players like Valeri are dominating.

Attached: fut.jpg (1024x768, 128K)

LOS CHICANOS NO SON MEXICANOS

I literally have Mexican citizenship alongside my US citizenship

Why do Chicanos cheer for the Mexican National team harder than people in Mexico do?

>no son pobres
>se fueron de México por ser pobres
El CHIcANO señores

I can't find the video, but it showed thousands of chicanos totally abandoning "their" team and being a bunch of bitches.
So much for the "best Mexico supporters".
youtube.com/watch?v=S2VIR9pmPVc
Also, come play here goddammit, you will grow a whole lot as a team.

They're stupid

Mexico wouldn't qualify in UEFA (and that naturally applies to the rest of the concacaf teams)

>you will grow a whole lot as a team.
Please take me with you not white senpai

based argie dropping truth bombs on insecure chicanos

>hate the country that provides for them
>cuck themselves and love a country that doesn't care about them

>you now realize chicanos can vote in US elections and will always vote for the pro-Mexico Democratic party

y'all screwed, republicans

at least our turks with citizenship aren't as numerous and don't usually vote anyway

Fuck the USA. This shithole is like a whore to us. We only use it, fuck it, and leave it once we're done.

My kids and my kids kids are going to always be 100% Mexican. I already have land in Jalisco once I retire.

>Fuck the USA. This shithole is like a whore to us.

Is this really what Chicanos think of us? Why?

But what I don't get is why did you leave your beloved Mexico in the first place then?

Just to fuck the USA for a while?

you gringos are horrible people with a terrible plastic culture

*loses to Honduras*

Study Spanish Colonial History.
>inb4 nigga fuckoutta here with yo reading n shit
It is crucial for the understanding of why we act so differently.
Basically place like Peru and Mexico (New Spain then) were of primordial importance to the colonial economy.
Indian ridden lands like ours, Chile, Paraguay were held in low esteem and mostly used to produce food and good for the important regions.
Creoles from Buenos Aires of the 18th century were considered dirty cowboys or sneaky merchants, not like the noble families of Lima, Potosí, México, even the New Granada (Colombia and venezuela).

So we had to suffer a lot to get everything we have, a battle with 500 killed could mean the death of 50% of a town's males. Indians raided our towns as close as the 1890s. We are proud people now, but that was not the case in the beginning, we new we were nothing and had nothing.
Other nations started with big populations, honorable families, resources and a proud identity. That proud sentiment does not know what to do when you nation becomes a shithole.

Attached: Andes Crossing.jpg (747x584, 78K)

CHI

>constantly bitches about the country that provides for him
>"YOURE ALL HORRIBLE PEOPLE CHICANOS ARE THE GOOD GUYS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

and you wonder why we all bully you fucking idiots

Shut up cry baby. Youre in the future not the past.

You're the gringo here, Jorge

better hope ICE doesn't come knockin' on your fucking door

Our past is one of suffering, of constant struggle. Yours is one of taking incredibly rich lands....and making them a shit hole.
This is your present.

Attached: 1814220-N.jpg (710x431, 45K)

stop exposing him chabón, poor guy

because it's CONCACAF it's a paralympics tier competition

Attached: Canto 746.jpg (962x1367, 329K)

>claims to love mexico
>calls all mexicans poor beheading indians
???

>it transcends borders
Pun intended?

this

disgusting

The same reason why New Zealand does so much better than everybody else in OFC. btw constantly dropping out in the group stage or round of 16 isn't "consistent" but rather England-tier

Poor guy? poor mexi anons actually possessing a brain and having to deal with all that shit.
And even being mocked by a pathetic chicano.
Them are worthy of my piety, not this goblino.

>t. has convinced europe that an african team is a european team

yes, it's being consistent.
they're one of the best footballing nations on this planet.
on par with Germany and Brazil.

Attached: 1457393994242.png (1576x1127, 159K)

>This is your present
top kek

I dont think so. Wants the race war kicks in were getting rid of them. Including you wannabe "white men".

chicanos act very united statesian

>wants to write once
>writes wants
truly the defendurr of the white raise

Attached: huh.jpg (853x480, 62K)

E S T A
S
T
A

Sorry Pablo, we fight (for better or worse) nations that are worthy, like the Anglos.
We don't waste time with identity crisis ridden Creaturas up there in the US.

How does it feel to share a language with places like Mexico and Honduras?

>we
You’re not Mexican and you’re not American either, you’re like a Jew but with less money and brains.

Attached: 25237F11-B73C-409E-8292-B9EF3FF64EDD.jpg (1200x1200, 307K)

>Mexican’s past one of taking incredibly rich lands....and making them a shit hole.

Attached: AE0F94D1-3140-4994-BE5F-890631D59191.jpg (192x245, 24K)

You tell us

fucking rekt. wait no.

There are literally and unironically more Spanish speakers in the USA than in Argentina

how does it feel sharing a language with places like Mexico, Honduras and also another language with places like India, Pakistan, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Liberia, Sierra Leone etc. ?

let's not forget you share a fucking border with Mexico lmao

Not that bad, what makes my blood boil is stupid Americans actually believing we are all little Mexicos.

Attached: Hispanics Income.png (587x635, 23K)

Well, most of the Argentines living in the USA are Jewish

>thinking the neolibs are worse than the screaming retard boomer party

Outside of 10 states there arent too many Spanish speakers.

But those 10 states make up more than half of the American population

You can't make a serious statement if you remove the main 2 states: Texas and California, and both are full of spics

>I'm an expatriate
Then you have no right to root for Mexico or identify as a Mexican, simply because you deserted your own nation, retard.

Attached: chi.jpg (2000x1333, 284K)

That's because you are all retards CHICANOS

The fuck happened to dominicans. Also Cubans... none of them are illegal, so why are they so poor?

because the team is dogshit dumb levanta tomate scum
Based Argie dropping truth bombs in them mojado scum

>falling for CHIbait

Fuck No, stay in your fucking country chicANO

I never heard you were invaded by France, US and Spain.
UK stole you only one fucking island, the fucking gringos robbed us Texas, las Californias, Nuevo Mexico and shit.

>implying mexicans teams care for conCACA champions league
>they still dominate

Every Mexican team would rather be in libertadores. Mexican teams don't give a shit for CCL while MLS fags are desperate to win. Yet mexico still dominates. Tigres rested many key players on the away game, they didn't even give a shit. When My Little Soccer manages to win at least 3 conCACA titles and Mexico starts caring then you can talk. Until then MLS's inferiority shows.

How does it feel knowing your shit league is holding back US soccer? Its My Little Soccer fags like you that will always impede the sport from growing in this nation.

>inb4 trigrred mLELs fags

I'm triggered by a chicANO, how embarrassing .

Same reason why blacks are poor in their own country

>We actually cheer Mexico harder than people in Mexico do.

you sure do

youtu.be/jXFDMOoUU_0

>the fucking gringos robbed us Texas, las Californias, Nuevo Mexico and shit.
That was your shithole of a nations fault.
If your federal government wasn't corrupt to the core and had individual states been more willing to send people to Texas to colonize then you wouldn't have lost those territories. Stephen Austin was willing to remain loyal to Mexico but instead your corrupt incompetent government locked him up and further soured the relationship between the Mexican government and the Texas colonizers.

At the end of the day those loses where largely due to your countries incompetence. You can blame every other country if you want but when you go back into every failure of your country it always stems from your peoples incompetence. Failure runs in the blood of Mexicans. It always has and it always will. The few non retards would be wise to leave your shithole.

That's because you heard your side of the story.

The colonizers of Texas did not even live in Texas, they arrived little by little to one day declare unilaterally the independence of a Mexican state

If one day today a group of Mexican settlers arrive anywhere in the United States and declare it unilaterally independent, your government will definitely not accept it. That's what the supposed Texas settlers did, and they're nothing but thieves

I've heard both sides of the story, I can give you a history lesson if you want Jose.

The Mexican government first attempted to get other states to send people to Texas where they would be given free land. Instead, your corrupt states refused to tell their people because they where not willing to strengthen another future state. Reason being money and power where being distributed by population. Only one person applied to relocate to Texas, a teacher. He was rejected because there was no one to teach.
Who's fucking fault is that? Is it the USA's fault that your own people where short sighted and refused to cooperate with each other to strengthen and maintain your territories?

Mexico welcomed the colonizers at first because states weren't willing to send people. Stephen Austin pledged loyalty to Mexico, learned Spanish and sought to ensure that good relations with Mexico would be kept. Your incompetent government refused to play along and made things worst by constantly starting conflicts. Trade became difficult as well. You didn't even bother sending anyone to Texas, you just let the Americans come over without even sending your own. Who's fault is that?

At first The problem Mexico had with the Texans was that they where bringing over slaves, which was illegal and you had every right to complain. But Mexico went full retard by threatening war instead of looking for peaceful solutions. When Stephen Austin, who at that point has remained completely loyal, went to Mexico to try and cool down the tension your fucking government locked him up for no reason. He wouldn't even be tried in court because the claim of dissent and rebellion was complete bullshit. After a year being moved in jail your country just let him go.

He was the only one trying to keep the Texans from rebelling and your shithole of a nation instead gave him, Houston, and the other Texans no reason to remain loyal, who's fault is that? Your incompetent country is to blame.

t. Tyler Lindberg

usa is an economic center above the mexican capital, people always try to get to the richest lands since it has the best opportunities, once they get old they go back to the cheaper place, as their savings will last their lifetime

on a national scale you can see this happening with "rural" people going to the big city (capital usually), and using the money they get to improve their rural home, to which they can return when they get old. Its how development works through history.

Chicanos aren't from Mexico technically.

What exactly is a chicano anyway? Is it just any person of beaner descent living in the US? Or is there a specific mindset they have to have?

Attached: IMG_8519.gif (359x202, 3.75M)

they would quqlifuy in the asiak one either

Because you have been trainednin The Ways of Conceição

Attached: Imagem100.png (920x1189, 1.07M)

>Only one person applied to relocate to Texas, a teacher. He was rejected because there was no one to teach.

top kek Mexico BTFO

>the state of Mexico

A dog born in a stable isn't a horse, chicanos are Mexicans with American citizenship

CHI

Fuck im so jelly of american flags, they can literally pretend to be mexican and troll them/make them look like dicks by false flagging

atleast i get to pretend to be welsh in rugby threads but its not as good. pretending to be a CHI is guaranteed replies

Subhuman species act like parasites.

the game of mexico vs iceland was too close, for an established team like mexico vs a newfag team like iceland with 300,000 people. Therefore although 3-0 sounds like a good score. the difference should of been like andorra playing spain aka 7-0

Attached: mexican couple.jpg (640x640, 73K)

anyone born in the USA or descendant , it cannot be someone born in mexico

Damn this looks great. I’m not Mexican but I may unironically pick this up

Best away kit so far

Attached: 678ABA0A-FAAA-4601-843A-10E1176CB641.jpg (1575x1600, 287K)

CHINKED.COM

have you ever had a white gf?

that dude is mexican , and my current gf is german

>no one likes
nobody likes chicanolards.
you're like the turk diaspora here

m8 they are 75 percent of barcelonas fanbase how can you say that

>super

ROFL

Attached: EL GIGANTE DE CONCACAF.png (2548x1036, 497K)

We literally are, according to Mexican law