Dumb bully provoked gunman, even while he had the weapon

The bullying was so out of control that the loudmouth douche was still spewing his bile.

Reading this article explains a lot. But, people will, of course, just call the shooter crazy — instead of talking about how nutty the people were who harassed him like hyenas.

Absolutely despicable.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3704563/He-said-kill-Classmate-reveals-Munich-loner-mobbed-seven-years-bulling-school-promised-revenge-tormentors-one-day.html

>Balcony man: 'You fucking a*****e you...'

>Gunman: 'Because of you I was bullied for 7 years...'

>Balcony man: 'You w****r you. you're a w****r'

>Gunman: '...and now I have to buy a gun to shoot you'

>Balcony man: 'A gun! F**k off! Your head should be cut off you a*****e'

>Unseen voice: 'F*****g Turks!'

>Balcony man: 'F*****g foreigner'

>Gunman: 'I am German.'

>Balcony man: 'You're a w****r is what you are'

>Balcony man: 'You c**t you'

>Balcony man: 'They must have been s******g into your head'

>w****r
the fuck is that shit?

apparently some form of verbal abuse in Germany

>weimar

germany so cucked their heritage is an insult now

the teenagers there sound like lunatics, from the shithead who posted on this site to the assholes who taunted him when he had a gun

wanker. on CNN they had it transcripted as "jerk-off"

>be mudslime offspring
>be one of the good ones
>get bullied and tormented by average snackbars
>surrounded by them because it's your community
>snap and kill snackbars
He was our boy.

that makes more sense than weimar

lol

I can't understand the logic in bullies.
I was bullied in HS by dumbfucks, we watched bowling comubine and the rest of sem was these skeletal mooks sayin
>watch out, user will shoot up the school
>user, gonna shoot up the school tomorrow?
I mean, did they want me to shoot up the school so their tombstone reads
>we was rite
?

One of us ... One of us ... One of us

>Good
>Good

one of the trolls who tried to bully me was a lesbian who did it to try to cover for the fact that she was a lesbian and thus would be scorned if she didn't deflect the trolling to someone else. She always traveled in a pack so her weakness could be covered — like a typical hyena —vand she could use her big mouth while being a girl so I couldn't give her what she deserved.

the bitch had the nerve to try to be nice to me after HS, too...

low IQ POS, basically

I've found two varieties of lesbian: aggressive and unstable and nice. I've had decent acquaintance-level relationships with the latter but the former have caused me a lot of grief at different times in life

this. rip in peaces sweet prince.

>MSM uses Sup Forums as a source

Holy fuck

Did he shoot the people he was angry at?

It doesn't seem like it. It seems like he snapped

which isn't surprising since he shot people

I'd like to see how all the "sane" people who look at this story would have behaved after all those years of harassment

if being armed isn't enough to stop it imagine what it was like when he wasn't

Back in the 90s, there was one kid in our class in elementary and middle school who was obsessed with the military and who was bullied a lot, and everyone joked about him shooting up the school, despite the fact that this was long before school shootings had become common. He even tried to commit suicide by overdosing on pills, but all it amounted to was him getting sick and missing a day of school.

The funny thing is that in high school he actually got a gun, brought it to school and threatened a guy who had been harrassing him. Apparently, he pushed him against a wall in an alley and shoved the gun in his face. I went to the same school as him and talked to him the very same day, and he was completely casual about it. He even showed me the gun, which I believe was a Tanfoglio.
The guy he threatened didn't squeal, so nothing happened.

it's "a website thought to be a chat room"

Have you seen the scene in Heathers where Jason Dean shoots the blanks at school at the two bullies?

That was in 1988. It would never make it into a Hollywood film now.

Saying I am ____ means nothing
Don't fall for Jew media

whatever you're trying to say

Are Germans fucking lemmings? Maybe because they are no guns they thought it wasn't real or they didn't grow up with guns and don't understand a gun is dangerous