How do you guys think an alien political system would work? Would the concept of money, leadership as we know it, war...

How do you guys think an alien political system would work? Would the concept of money, leadership as we know it, war, trade or business even make sense to them? And, if we met them, how would interaction between our species and theirs fare?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Chiefs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The labyrinth will cease to breathe..
All humankind will weep.

wtf im an ayy lmao now

Communism that actually works would truly be Alien.

I agree. An alien with no emotions' society would be either communist or resemble communism. If you've no emotions, you place no value on you as an individual and exist solely for the rest of the horde.

Crowley did not believe entities like "LAM" or "Aiwass" were from same reality as ours, he did not believe them to be "material" like us. Actually, he describes Aiwass composed of some "fine ethereal matter" somewhere.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Chiefs

Golden Dawn founders, Mathers claimed that he had met few of these "Secret Chiefs" in persons and even mere brief conversations with them resulted in nose-bleeds and headaches, their presence could not be tolerated for long by normal humans etc.

I think some ufo contactees also have reported some weird bodily phenomena.

doesnt matter. wherever we find them we will make them assimilate.

what if they perceive reality differently on such a fundamental level that they can't comprehend our culture?

What if they're so different they have no culture and it's a completely foreign concept?

like hivemind. in a universe so vast id imagine there are many different types of alien civilizations.

i try not to spend my time dwelling on these types of conversations. i quit smoking pot 12 years ago.

>hoping to assimilate aliens
>can't even assimilate negroes and sandniggers in their own country

we will find them
and we will fuck them
this is the essence of humanity

How can I know?

Probably very different

What if they don't have any holes to be fucked?

pretty much self sufficient

Since they are more advanced I would say science they would use a shared site for problems and live further away from each other. Like smaller colonies on moons and visit the main planet if they really needed.

Their lives would be prolonged and their needs would be fulfilled by machines. So the sense or urgency would be missing.

They would be more practical and get together for projects. Their interests would be revolving around more complex ideologies than just staying alive. Like us...

It would be a weird society. They aliens could of perfected things like genetics, AI, cybernetics, VR.

I would picture an alien race 50k more advanced as individual concesnousness living in a free VR world where there is infinite ways to explore new ideas, infinite resources and unlimited access to information. When you find something worth doing over 1000s of years you build a body and use it to effect the real world, then go back to VR when you're done.

Then we will make them ones. And the Jews will get then to pay for it.

delete this.

at least we try to keep them segregated

>sad.jpg

All of our innovations are born out of nature and necessity. As aliens would likely have the same needs (food, safety, social interaction), they would probably have very similar systems.