Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n7FKSfdwz50
youtube.com/watch?v=oj9dA6E3fJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mw lives in britain
>laurie lives in britain
>mw just got a girlfriend, allegedly

he is the new moot

I think Milo's fans were really shitty to Leslie Jones but Laurie Penny complaining about the "death" of "discourse" is incredible. Of course she thinks it's "chilling" when people start ridiculing the chain of cliches and snarky fallacies her cult champions.

i didn't know wews had an official tweetmail

>>mw lives in britain
>>laurie lives in britain
>>mw just got a girlfriend, allegedly
>he is the new moot

Laurie Penny confirmed MW's girlfriend.

youtube.com/watch?v=n7FKSfdwz50

I remember him saying he finds her attractive and would like to fuck her.

>I remember him saying he finds her attractive and would like to fuck her.

See this

>Thinking Milo is anything but a contrarian try-hard backing whichever horse gets him the most attention

Don't tell me you guys think any of these twitterati ''''''''journalists'''''''' are committed to what they shit out on their keyboards?

The only people talking about the who belongs in the alt-right or not, are just the traditional failed nationalist groups committing entryism - that's all.

shit

so it is confirmed

hope he doesn't cuck out totally

also I have sensed here cooling it with the extreme sjw shit lately, very subtle though

So true man, is probably why they are keeping it so secret also.

Bit dishonest of Woes to recommend her article when they are fucking though.

Literally who?

>we alt-righters
LMAO

What a fucking faggot movement

He must redpill her hard.

sure she can have her fembot career on the side but she must start her journey towards rightousness

Millennial Woes's progressive girlfriend wrote an article disparaging Milo, and now Woes is backstabbing Milo for his GF.

Agreed.

Laurie Penny is the SJW that got her shit slapped up hard by David Starkey and defended vandalism of a war memorial

To be fair, laurie penny is probably right about milo. Milo has no values that aren't mutable for his own self interest. He's been shifting them around since he got his foot in the door with gamergate, manipulating his visibility on the internet until he became an avatar of the collective undercurrent of non-alignment with the present system.

youtube.com/watch?v=oj9dA6E3fJw

this is where you should all know that cunt from

MW's gf is German.

Give me your evidence.

A gay man that likes attention? Stretching credulity here.

I don't really understand what's going on here. What did Manlet Wews actually do?

It looks like he's just angry at Milo for going along with the slightly excessive trolling of Leslie Jones. He's an idiot for linking that article though and thinking that dyke has anything useful to say.

He went to Germany to visit someone and all of a sudden he is referring to a girlfriend all the time and reminding everyone he is not, in fact, a gaylord.

The evidence is there.

He is gay though, I think this is one of the reasons he is attracted to Laurie.

kinda convenient don't you think?

he is going to germany to imply he got a "nazi" girlfriend. however he snagged the supreme feminist of the realm.

good on him

Didn't Ryan Gosling save her life and when people congratulated him she complained that men get too much praise or something?

>good on him
No, bad on him. Men need to stop thinking with their dicks and fucking any female that's even slightly pretty. If you do this then there's no selection pressure on female behavior and women will get worse and worse. Some people aren't even worth saving/converting, they should just die alone for the greater good. Penny's probably one of those people.

Don't fuck SJWs. Seriously, just let them turn into cat ladies.

if he converts her it is a MEGA win.

she knows she is wrong anyway. dating a superior scot will give her the final motivation to get on our team.

No it isnt, she is a shrill infant that detracts from every cause she champions.

She is an arrogant, unlikable prick.

Even if she converts the personality that produced her extreme SJWism would still be there. I guess it's fine though as long as she doesn't have kids. We need some degree of eugenics to ensure that these cultural/social problems don't show up in future generations.

she is cute.

all women can be redpilled.

go MW

Who? What? Am I on Sup Forums? What's with the pseudo e-celeb trivia bullshit?

I highly doubt that's going to happen. MW will bend over backwards for Pennie, I guarantee it. That's what happens when no-gf's finally get a gf - they've never had the proper experience of having one before, and thus get stepped all over.

Opinions are mutable, changing your mind is a sign of intelligence, many cringe about the shit they babbled about 5 - 10 years ago.

Don't you understand - these """e-celebs""" are how Sup Forums and the alt-right get their """education"""! Well, those youtube videos and any pics/posts here as well.

Thus it is in their interests to defend their teachers.

Because no one here fucking reads or does any actual studying. Lazy pricks.

He has put on a bit of weight aswell, do you think the manic pixie dream Laurie would date a tubby uggo?

Lads.

Can we just ban redcoats already? Every time they come here they just cause trouble. They agitate.

NO

>#imwithMW

he will submit her

>the death of reason
cringe.bmp

Don't forget that he's a faggot (((bisexual))).
If we would actually win he'd be dangling.

Yeah how about fuck off you cultureless bastard? Go to lgbt if you want to worship fags.

Fuck you. Fuck the queen too.

Jesus Christ that "article" is a mess
It's essentially a hundred different ways of calling anyone to her right disingenuous
I'm not sure if she herself would fit into the "true believer" camp she sets up in the piece or not.
The fact that she seems perfectly happy to spend time in the company of all these people she hates so much would make me think she doesn't.

Who is this guy and why should I care which teenage boy he's fucking?

>you will never spunk all over Lauries face

His actual gf

he is some faggot who has like 10k youtube subscribers and does nothing but whine about being a beta that is a virgin and lives in his moms basement and is the self professed leader and most important person of the 'alt-right'

Holy smokes, source?