Why do all races of women seem to like white guys the best?

Why do all races of women seem to like white guys the best?

Because your insecurities make you want to think so

Ultra kek
Indeed the greatest country in the world

blown the fuck out

Do they?

>tfw virgin

Very nice.

SAVAGE RARE
ARARE
VA
AR
GE
E

Generally taller and better looking and higher status because of white privilege.

>Why do all races of women seem to like white guys the best?
Status.

Same guys

the intellect

Whites were engineered by the grays. Think about it - other than a couple notable cases like Barnie Hill, why is it only WHITE people who report getting abducted by aliens?

It's the same way with men and white women. People of all races overwhelmingly find white people to be the most attractive.

Anzu is only interested in chink and gook dik.

Nice. Forst time that meme fpbp is indeed deserved

Not what statistics say but ok

Black girl here.

They earn more money, so it's easier to put up with their smaller cocks.

I am really confused on what that roach is.
Is it a boy, or a girl?

don't really notice it. then again, I'm a shitty manlet

Tip: Go for non-white girls.

t. a 4/10 incapable of bedding white girls.

Money and power

shut up nigger

I'm guessing you're the Jewish South African poster

Not polĂ­tics.

Thats a thread for Sup Forums

Maybe I should, not too many where I live unfortunately. I'm pretty autistic with all types of women.

And I have neither, great

>think so

lol nigga we know so. Minority women are so easy there's no fun in the chase, boring!

Funnily enough, I have one Jewish grandmother and one Muslim grandmother. I'm also 1/4 black. In other words, I'm pretty fucked.

SAVAGE
ARARE
VA
GR
EE

this, i could fuck any minority in my city with no effort, but i like chasing the best game... white women

nah women prefer their own race. But after that it's always whites. (same with males btw)

source: somebody posted a pic about that shit once :^)

Lol she fell for the meme. Good little blackie, we hoped it would make y'all feel better if we told you that black men are bigger.

>y'all

Die in a fire

The black men I've been with are much bigger than the white men I've been with. Much.

But hey, I live in Africa so I get unadulterated African, zero puny white admixture, but maybe your ass has been more stretched by white cocks than black cocks? Or do you just suck 'em off?

I'll just leave this here, and remember - don't reply to SLIDE THREADS.

prove that you are a black girl.

Seriously though, from what I've seen, the white women who hook up with black men aren't exactly prizes white men would be fighting over. So I don't really see what the fuss is about when you see Trailer Trash Barbie hooking up with Tyrone. I mean, it's not like anyone else wants her?

Oh, look, a Porra. You worried I might be a long lost cousin or something? God knows, your people fucked enough of us.

tend to be good looking and tend to be successful.

Close enough I imagine.

Stop posting pics of your half breed mongoloid spawn. We know you want to fuck her. Just do it and get it over with already.

kek why are you so mad

>Stop posting pics of your half breed mongoloid spawn
>One of the most commonly posted black girl reaction pics.

I don't want HIV.

Ok pol I'll fuck a boy whatever you want just please stop posting roaches

Lol. Should've thought of that before you let Tyrone go in bareback.

Kek all races except white women. You should know that by now from all white genocide threads on this faggot board

Kek, as if I'd even be in the same room as a disgusting orc, unless im at an auction.

>OK pol I'll fuck a boy
>posts a dead attention whore

Gross, I wouldn't know you nasty, used up slag. I've had sex with one cutie German/Thai man with an amazing 9" part.

all races of women except white women worship white men

Everyone can get laid and find love. Get over it.

same reason all races prefer white girls
tehehe

Who is it?

Women love conquerors, no matter the race. It's why they are flocking to non-whites as they overrun white countries.

They're smarter, sexier, stronger, kinder, and more effective at how and when to use violence. This a trick question?

Because white man is the best and the prettiest, as much as white women is. It's all connected.

why do women have such a primitive mental complex?

Also only shitskins and cucks date white women in 2016

A 4/10 white guy can get a hot non-white women

It's like how ugly niggers can get hot white women

I am completely fucking average myself, yet my mixed girlfiend has an absolutely god tier body and a cute face on top of it.

She's also smart as fuck and perfect, yadda yadda yadda

I would have never got a white girl like this

kys americuck

kys americuck

shoo shoo turkroach

Enjoy your feminism and eventual divorce with Stacey you beta cuck