Reaction to Leaks

The libtards reaction to the leak
hahahahahahahahaahahahahah

>twitter.com/KiloJonez/status/756653120437059584

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/23/twitter-users-erupt-dncleaks-disappears-from-trend/
twitter.com/hashtag/DNCleak?src=tren
twitter.com/TheRightRemarks/status/756883351177277440
youtube.com/watch?v=Ijas1ovB2f0
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
twitter.com/canadajoe1/status/756888420748853248
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shills are sliding this, have a bump, my family.

>Overwith

thats not a word, right?

i like that signature

Left already admitting defeat, kek.

I hate that date notation. What is that shit?

The op's pic doesn't seem to match the twitter link, but the vid in that link is pretty kekworthy

What are these faggots going to do once America is actually safe and prosperous once again?

it is if it identifies as a word

i just took a trump picture, the funny part is the twitter link

August third of '15.

bump

They will be still be miserable.

What was in the leak that was devastating?

>8 years
good to see they've accepted thing as they are

Heh, 8 years. In 1 years, he'll be King Trump the First.

Probably move to your country.

If they do come here, they will move to Toronto. Unsafe multicultural shithole.

Lol, pretty good

they wont have to worry about that. assuming america becomes safe and prosperous again, we would likely charge those that resisted this change with treason against the nation and execute them.

He's been playing too much Overwatch

Wait their 8 years and make it dangerous and miserable again

The extremely hilarious thing about this entire Trump hysteria, is that leftist / democrat media will go apeshit and make Breitbart-tier articles about Trump, if he becomes president. Just like when Obama won the election two terms ago, they'll scream "THIS IS THE END OF AMERICA! WW3 INCOMING. ISIS (China 8 years ago by Republicans) WON. WE HAVE A RACIST (Muslim 8 years ago by Republicans) SEXIST (Communist 8 years ago by Republicans) WHITE MALE AS PRESIDENT.

Everything he is going to say will be spun into racism and sexism, just like how most everything Obama has done has been spun into anti-American and anti-Christian, by sites like Breitbart.

And both sides will keep doing this without realizing that the long-term difference between Presidents, in a democracy such as the Western ones, are marginal at best.

Soon, the left accusing people of being "racist" will be the same as the right accusing people of being "communist".

Why don't you kids read? What in the hell is wrong with you? Is it simple laziness?

have a bump fampai

The DNC basically making the media it's bitch From what I saw.

No, it's not.

Nothing new.

I know what the date is, who writes it like that?

>he still hasn't accepted that Obama is a muslim

seriously m8 the evidence has been piling up for years.

>Hillary is Widowmaker while Don is Reinhardt

Damn the autism

Thanks for answering the simple question

They'll bitch for 8 years then try to take credit for them when we forget how bad Democrats are and reelect one.

DNCLeak is trending on twitter, and the rage and disgust with Hillary and the DNC is like a tsunami.

MSM is trying to ignore it, but this is leaving a mark that won't wash off by November. May make the Dem convention very interesting, too.

Americans?

based leaf

underrated post

That's beside the point.He hasn't done anything that's remotely Islamic during his two terms, just as I wouldn't put my money on Trump doing anything inherently sexist at all, during his presidency, if that becomes the case.

I don't. ISO 8601 for lyfe

>written 22nd January

Is this real?

Oh come on, it will have zero influence, the follower decline is probably just due to some cleaning up on twitters part on fake accounts. The large majority of voters only respond to mass media so when they suppress it, people won't ever hear about the 'incident'.

As long as there are no mails like 'kill that guy before he says anything against the clinton foundation' nothing at all will happen.

Didn't (((twitter))) forcibly remove that hashtag from the trending list though?

Neither of the anons you thanked answered your question, but you wouldn't know that because you are a lazy person.

youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M

Delicious

thats a bold statement, anyone have proof

than you are more reasonable than most americans

can someone please post the smooth sailing vs retarded rollercoaster picture about date formats?

>The DNC basically making the media it's bitch From what I saw.

The DNC colluded with a very willing MSM to spike Sanders going way back. Planting stories, even getting outlets to change coverage in the middle of a story on MSNBC.

MSM running stories by the DNC before publishing them.

Utter corruption / propaganda exposed.

Some humiliating stuff about trying to set up protests using interns, emailing media execs to tell them they need to "stop" with anchors expressing critical views of HRC

They did, and funnily enough some media picked it up
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/23/twitter-users-erupt-dncleaks-disappears-from-trend/

>Didn't (((twitter))) forcibly remove that hashtag from the trending list though?

Twatter yanked it yesterday, but there was a massive outcry, and now it's back and burning like a house fire:

>twitter.com/hashtag/DNCleak?src=tren

>Hillary is Widowmaker

Moar like Hillary is Mei
>Tries to be innocent and likeable on the outside
>Inside she's a cold bitch that'll freeze your heart and shove an icicle up your ass.

Will Bernie retract his support for her after this leak?

>Will Bernie retract his support for her after this leak?

One would hope so. So much corruption can't just be swept under the rug.

they will say it has always been good since Obama and we are living off his fumes.

reading some tweets. Damn look at this

twitter.com/TheRightRemarks/status/756883351177277440

Mei can outplay Reinhardt with her wall and icicle headshots but Widowmaker will get manhandled 9/11 times

lol cucks

>Like a tsunami

>8 years

>everything I don't like is racist and sexist

All liberals know k=how to do is close their eyes and scream RASIST - SEXIST - HITLER - BIGOT to make things go away that they don't like.

It's sad and I almost feel bad for them. There's something actually wrong with them , mentally - they are like special needs kids.

Does he know? If not someone should tell him.

>reading some tweets. Damn look at this

That CNN piece covering it was a puff piece / "not much to see here" turd.

>what is taking in refugees
>what is saying he doesn't know the motivation behind someone screaming "Allahu Ackbar" and murdering people

As for being a commie:
>what is everything Obama has worked towards

Did the leak actually detail efforts by the DNC to get Hillary as the candidate and weaken Sanders or is it just some people saying they prefer Clinton over Sanders? Because all I've seen is the latter.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ijas1ovB2f0

He'll double down on his support now.

This must be all schools are teaching people these days , how to refute an argument : appeal to your emotions , call things offensive

No, he's a retarded cuck. Despite the fact that his whole platform was "I'm anti-establishment" he'll still support Trump of Shillary because at the end of the day, Shillary supports hand outs and facilitates laziness, while Trump wants people to have the opportunity to work and survive on their own merits. Libcucks fear honest work.

There wasn't anything -- just some Democrats wanting their candidate to get up and wanting to media to say shit they prefer.

This is politics as usual. It's not even a story except that wikileaks has prior history of breaking some interesting stories.

It was pretty clear that the dnc fucked bernie from the very beginning just as everyone had suspected. He never had any chance because they were totally against him and they were trying to sabotage him.

This is great

This really supports Trump saying the media is bias.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

>Did the leak actually detail efforts by the DNC to get Hillary as the candidate and weaken Sanders

Yeah. Working with MSM to do exactly that. P plant stories, and even alter the news being reported as it was going out - pic related

>all the bernie people making posts about it.

damn they are furious. the democrats fucked up this time.

it's not true, i was comparing her followers to trump's 2 days ago and they're about the same now ~7.5MM

>This is politics as usual.

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

>twitter.com/canadajoe1/status/756888420748853248
holy fucking leafs

Jesus Christ. This is some deus ex tier conspiracy stuff being confirmed.

>what is taking in refugees
Not Islamic. Plenty of western countries are doing this, with white leaders.

>what is saying he doesn't know the motivation behind someone screaming "Allahu Ackbar" and murdering people
You know how every time some white kid in America shoots up a school or whatnot, like Lanza or Roof, and Sup Forums goes "NOT ALL FIREARM OWNERS", "FALSEFLAG", "HE DOESN'T REPRESENT ALL FIREARM OWNERS"? That's the same deal. It's healthy skepticism, although I have no doubt in my mind that Obama is knowingly being political correct about it to avoid a shitstorm.

>what is everything Obama has worked towards
Are you implying Obama has worked towards the COMPLETE and ABSOLUTE dismantlement of the state, money, family, social structures, religion, etc? If you are, you're pretty delusional on a level I thought only Breitbart journalists could achieve.

Is /cfg/ spreading this on twitter as we speak?

Election pretty much over now.

It would come off as a massive betrayal of his support base if he still sporrts her I would imagine.

or montreal

Deus Ex has nothing on the DNC

>>what is saying he doesn't know the motivation behind someone screaming "Allahu Ackbar" and murdering people
>You know how every time some white kid in America shoots up a school or whatnot, like Lanza or Roof, and Sup Forums goes "NOT ALL FIREARM OWNERS", "FALSEFLAG", "HE DOESN'T REPRESENT ALL FIREARM OWNERS"? That's the same deal. It's healthy skepticism, although I have no doubt in my mind that Obama is knowingly being political correct about it to avoid a shitstorm.

It's muslims every time though, saying the same thing. It's willful ignorance at best when he claims it's "nothing to do with islam"

Holy fuck, I thought idiots like these only get to top media posts in Russia.

>still 4 months to go
>predicts Donald winning TWO TERMS
wew this is a new kind of defeatist. I understand if lefties go all "oh it's only 4 years" but projecting 8 years of your most hated person to win? gg.

So this means Trump will win right?

Fuck off we're full

Mrs. Clinton demanded her turn, and destroyed all opposition. What we are seeing is the machinery that accomplished that. Now we see the how, and liberal Democrats are going to horrified. The whole point of being a liberal Democrat is feeling like you want something purer and more virtuous that the norm. Whoops-a-doodle.

He can't he got fucked. Flew too close to the sun. Gonna have to walk home with his tail between his legs. RIP Bernie

This is just the beginning though. All the people Hillary is stepping on is going to snowball into November.

>You know how every time some white kid in America shoots up a school or whatnot, like Lanza or Roof, and Sup Forums goes "NOT ALL FIREARM OWNERS", "FALSEFLAG", "HE DOESN'T REPRESENT ALL FIREARM OWNERS"? That's the same deal

Those white shooters didn't share the exact same ideology as each other.

Isn't the DNC having a live Hillary event on Youtube? I'd say there is a !00% chance that no one will mention Wikileaks.

I agree, but it's not Islamic. It's covering your own ass, and politically the "smartest move" a democrat president like him could possible make.

You're right, but what's the argument?