The exterminator of egypt

>the exterminator of egypt

Attached: f1442b730575a71f0cd1a7d89ba2d522.jpg (860x471, 56K)

>he's finished

isn't egypt just salah and 10 amateur players? and salah isn't a defender, so scoring against them isn't such a big thing

Unlike messhit ronaldo actually shows up in international games

mm yeah, he showed so hard his national team got eliminated in the groups stage of the last wc

Attached: 1486685522986.jpg (618x597, 144K)

>conveniently leaving out copa america 2015 where missi scored 1(goal) and copa america 2016 where missi missed a penalty in ET, both of these embarrassments against the same Chilel team
lmao

you are just saying messi carries the national team to finals while cristiano gets eliminated in a group against teams like usa or ghana

losing on penalties against chile is ok, but being outperformed by the fucking usa?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: 1510677079352.png (625x497, 597K)

USA should have won that game. Portugal scored in like the 88th due to Bradley's Autism if I remember correctly.

Messi didnt carry Argentina in any tournament

The current qualies? We were out of the WC until he scored 3 against Ecuador

He also carried us in the Copa America held in the USA

We're saying Messi chokes and Ronaldo actually won an international trophy

by not playing the final

>two goals in the last group game
>1 assist in the round of 16
>scores a penalty in the quarter final
>1 goal 1 assist in the semifinal against Wales
sorry soyboys, no Ronaldo = no Euro win

>scores a penalty
>semifinal against wales
boy what a shity euro that was

OOOO BOI

Attached: 2011-08-17-kisa-lala-images-new-nomads-RomaniaGypsy_KisaLala0008_2b.jpg (600x525, 320K)

Messi gets to pick his teammates, the manager, and the tactics while having better players around him.

Ronaldo has Renato Sanches, Nani and Pepe.

>always finds a way to make Bradley the scapegoat

truly fucking pathetic, off yourself my friend

Cristiano "beta cant fuck a woman and cries when his teammates do well and gets praised when hes carried by teammates"

Messi "keeps his mouth shut and provides for his teammates and himself and gets shit on for having terrible national teammates around him"

fuck off

Ah yes, the terrible players around him such as Mascherano in his prime, Aguero, Tevez, Di Maria, Veron, Milito, Higuain, Lavezzi, Otamendi, etc.

>m-muh 2014 WC!!
stutters the nigger from argentina disregarding Ronaldo was playing injured

la luz extinguida

>10 amateur players
Why the ignorance. The team is pretty good and the egyptian league is not bad.

Ah, the american sports commentator that can comment on every single league in the world, including the Egyptian League. Tell me, what do you think about the third point guard of Loyola-Chicago, from what you have seen in the regular season.

Attached: 1520381595411.jpg (329x484, 46K)

Nope. It was the 90+5th minute. Portugal had no legitimate reason to tie that game.

I am tunisian, I know the egyptian league because of the african champions league.

Thanks, Stephen A. Smith.

stop with this meme. Messi always plays very well for Argentina.

What? You aren't funny dude.

I am from Ecuador, our Federation is so corrupt Argentina bought that game. Hijo de perra Ronaldo es MEJOR que tu MISSI

Attached: I can't stop shining.jpg (1111x597, 379K)

>10 amateur players

Arsenal midfielder, West Brom defenders, one of the top scorers of the portuguese league, best players in africa.

are you retard?!

if our team haven't looked down on the match, Sup Forums would post salah appreciation threads instead.

>unironically rating players’ performances in friendlies
lol kys pls

Attached: 71154D55-DDD4-47DC-AF05-DD8A25795889.jpg (500x500, 74K)

literally negro envidioso: the post

Dude, first off, even ten Egyptian Steel™ Factory workers can play well when coached by based Cuper.

Secondly, Egypt's defense had literally conceded only 3 goals in the past 3 years before Tsuu.

It's true that this was a friendly and so it doesn't really count, but Egypt's defense is unironically better than Moortugal's.

Why the fuck wasn't hadary in goal?

that's sisi

Hey can you update this and add EGYPT 2 please? Thanks bud

Attached: 1520187443662.png (1115x958, 1.82M)

they played their u-20 team and had no coach

You are right. It was Di Maria.

The fuck are you talking about Aladdin? Egypt didn't even qualify for the African Cup.

>Moortugal
Says a guy whose's half the national team is called Ahmed and the other half Mohamed

>Butthurt Argentine
Ronaldo has scored against Spain, you know the goal I'm talking about

Dile a tu madre que se arregle la nariz, pedazo de homosexual

>messi
>not getting carried in international competitions
lmao

sure
Messi: 27 goals in friendlies
Ronaldo: 17 goals in friendlies

>West Brom defenders
Errrrr.....

>You now remember the Euro 2016 tournament