#NeverTrump confirmed working with DNC

What we all knew was true is now validated and proven.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5852
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4966
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9203
static.politico.com/99/8a/127a68c6494f8b894b00ab9b5b64/caputo-doc.pdf
politicsandstuff.com/2016/04/29/death-threats-it-comes-to-this/
washingtonpost.com/politics/bill-clinton-called-donald-trump-ahead-of-republicans-2016-launch/2015/08/05/e2b30bb8-3ae3-11e5-b3ac-8a79bc44e5e2_story.html
frontpagemag.com/point/181415/democratic-officials-and-activists-linked-acorn-daniel-greenfield
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/fuck-blm-and-fuck-isis-philandro-castile
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will this gain traction?

Who knows. Thread should be bumped.

is this real?

And can you give me the tldr

>the dangers delegates were facing from trump supporters

Give me the delegates dahnald, only I can keep them safe.

Learn to consolidate information better OP.
This won't gain traction until you've consolidated your findings into something bite-sized, and shareable.

bumping because i'm intrigued and want more evidence.

Bump

DIRTY

Ted Cruz is a true, principled conservative. He would never conspire with Marxist enemies for power.

Bumping.

I need more concise info here. Pretend I'm retarded and need you to tell me exactly what youre seeing

Because you're fucking retarded.

Heres the email FROM TED CRUZ to the DNC

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5852

Not surprised. Rato is a scumbag of the highest order. Ken Cucinelli, for those not from Virginia, is also an extreme low life.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4966

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9203

Just read throught the emails. OP is a fucking retard

Eric Bennett is signed up for emails from the cruz campaign, much like im signed up for emails from Trump, hillary and jeb.

This is litteraly an auto emailer that was sent out to everybody on the email list, not a personal email sent out directly to Eric begging for money.

Don't be this stupid

What does dnc stand for. I see that the mail ending, but what's its meaning?

This is a big deal, boys.

Get this to the networks, b/c they LOVE any type of R infighting. This benefits Trump IMO b/c it confirms what any person who has eyes, ears, and a soul already knew about the snake.

There were no threats that were real. These were self generated by Cruz camp i.e. hoaxes

Get on the Twitter and spray it deep, far, and wide.

Democratic National Committee.

So did Cruz know he was asking members of the DNC for campaign money?

This Ken fellow in the OP writes "as always your financial support is deeply appreciated", so it isn't the first time.

Democratic National Committee

>get this to the (((networks)))
They're in the DNCs pocket, nothing would come of this either way
At most they'd just push a "trump supporters are dangerous" narrative

NO, it was just an auto emailer someone in the DNC was signed up for! Jesus, are you that retarded??

>Eric Bennett is signed up for emails from the cruz campaign, much like im signed up for emails from Trump, hillary and jeb.
>This is litteraly an auto emailer that was sent out to everybody on the email list, not a personal email sent out directly to Eric begging for money.

thanks for the injection of sanity. I was going crazy trying to understand what the fuck Ted was up to.

Can you link to these emails in their database OP? Would be handy to have a quick link right to the source.

No, this will make you looks stupid. ITS A FUCKING AUTO EMAILER

Not a personal email to the DNC

This. Pretty hilarious though, reads like a scam email. Cruz is pretty desperate.

ITT: retards

This. Focus on the REAL scandal.

Can you provide copy of this mailer sent to another? I can believe it, but let us see something to back your claim, user.

THIS!

How the fuck do they have goat cheese but not swiss?

Let me look

here's one on normie book

static.politico.com/99/8a/127a68c6494f8b894b00ab9b5b64/caputo-doc.pdf

POOPbook.com/AlexanderEmerickJones/posts/10154133203743459

politicsandstuff.com/2016/04/29/death-threats-it-comes-to-this/

just google a phrase from the email like

Violent rallies, verbal assaults, social media intimidation, personal harassment...and now DEATH THREATS: Vote Trump Or Else: Roger Stone Threatens Angry Trump Fans To Visit Delegate HOTEL ROOMS - Red State Delegates face death threats from Trump supporters

>day 3 of the trump candidacy
>trumptards are still campaigning against republicans

Sauce on that semen demon RIGHT STAT NAO

We're following Trumps lead, destroy Cruz's career and Kasich too

I've come for the delegates, donald.

I won't let you harass them or their families any longer.

Now, hand them over.

WTF

ITS FAAAAKKKKEEE

I love this meme. THE DELEGATES DAHNALD

doonald, i...

>we're progressive democrats tearing down the conservative movement

We know.

That's an automated email for all people signed up to receive Cruz emails. Your conspiracy theories won't work.

>Don't be this stupid

You're talking to trump supporters...

Rato is still going for those delegates, lol

>we're being given death threats
>give us money

Priceless, Cruz campaign. Just priceless.

Nice try, this is fake as fuck.

Cruz is a real conservative... Trump is the DNC plant you gullible fucks he isn't even remotely conservative or Republican.

You're fucking retarded too.

Trump isn't a plant

see: Idiot Cruz Hill shill believes so hard.

Is this the guy?

Sure he isn't.

washingtonpost.com/politics/bill-clinton-called-donald-trump-ahead-of-republicans-2016-launch/2015/08/05/e2b30bb8-3ae3-11e5-b3ac-8a79bc44e5e2_story.html

So when is he going to stop campaigning against republicans and go after Hillary?

He's been campaigning against Hillary for months and months, dude.

Better question to ask, when are Cruz and Kasich going to stop helping Hillary and start fighting against her?

At the very best, this makes Cruz a disorganized, moneysucking, toadie, useful idiot with loose lips, who has no discernment. Your lips on Cruz's dick- Cruz's lips on Hilary's hairy anus. You guys really do need to not be so disgusting and degenerate.

LOL!!!!

The billionaire mogul, who pays HILLARY for favors, is now taking money from the person with LESS money, to spend some of the last years of his life campaigning for a presidency he doesn't actually want, while dragging his family name through the mud, possibly destroying some of his companies, while simultaniously destroying the person he is supposedly shilling for, calling out hillary for lying under oath and her husband having rape problems in the past, all for what?

Sounds like you have a pretty weak argument bud

Don't bother they are mostly paid shills with a handful of gullible edgy autistic faggots thrown in.

Sure he has.

I mean that's why his very first action after winning the republican nomination was to attack republicans.

Im not on cruz's dick. Just trying to point out that this is dis information

>b-but muh trump is a republican and conservative by nature

You're delusional.

Trump is doing quite well in this run. Taking money from ignorant rubes to pay his kids a salary for running his "campaign" and renting his own properties to hold rallies.

Not to mention the potential payoff once his old friend is the president of the United States.

After all, that's what he does, right? You said so yourself. He pays Hillary for favors.

He's been ripping her a new one in every single one of his speeches
You're an idiot.

Only niggers pretend they can read this shit. Who cares? President Trump for 8 years.

Blackmail Is a hell of a drug bub.

A chain email from Ted Cruz went through multiple people and reached the DNC and they discussed it!

CONSPIRACY CONFIRMED!!!!!! TED CRUZ BTFO!!!!!!!!! ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!!!!!

>You're delusional.
>Continues to spout delusions about Trump being able to be payed off

He payed Hillary for permits. It was nothing more than that. Some times in business you have to grease some palms to get things to happen quicker.
This is not evidence what so ever that he is a Hillary plant.
It would make no sense what so ever for such an egotistical person to roll his name through the mud, and ruin his families reputation just for "The potential pay off"
Not like it matters there's no way some one if your understanding of the world is old enough to vote.

So tell me how well that favor is going to work when his name is consistently destroyed?

Tell me how bad Hillary was destroyed when Trump gave her money? Not at all???

Why don't you explore the thought that maybe hillary is a Trump plant?

Think about it? Shes literally a criminal, but the FBI said she is literally too stupid to indict. Constant scandals, severe health problems, and will sell her soul for a nickle.

That seems more plausible to me

>mfw they supported each other and they both lost/will lose

What permits was Hillary in charge of?

How is his name destroyed?

You people have such delightful fantasies.

When's the blackmail going to kick in? It didn't happen in the primaries, think it'll happen in the general? What could be worse than Clintons Loli express?

>He thinks Democrats are Marxist

They're actually more right-wing than Republicans. They just act like liberals to get the niggger, queer, and cucked whites to vote for them.

no...nope. You're an idiot ignoring the blatant evidence in front of you. You are also an idiot for thinking that personal attacks would not result from an otherwise blatant coup of the republican nomination for president by the democrats.

Trump is not a republican and he sure as fuck isn't a conservative. He has gone back on everything position he has ever held. He swapped sides for this election only. His claim to fame by far and vast margin was attacking republicans themselves followed by alienating every conceivable voting block but strait white working class males.

Uhh, have you not turned on the news the last year?

Its non stop "sexist, racist, islamaphobic, xenophobe" You think that's just controlled opposition? No. They've been trying to take him down, the masses have been brainwashed so hard that they are trying to assassinate him, and are going into full on panic attacks because of his existance

And yet he's leading or tied with Hillary in many swing states, according to liberal media, and Hillarys support is falling

Why feed the stupid "trve conservative" troll? It's such a obvious coup-out too. No one seriously supporting Cruz posted here even while he was still running.

Someone pretending to suport him now and exclaiming over how "conservatism" is somehow a useful thing in the new GOP is just trolling.

Not even the GOP voters want "conservatism" much less 4chins

I bet you actually voted for the Bushes lol. What a retard. Glad that shitty part of the GOP is dead.

Some triggered faggot having a panic attack isn't hurting trump financially.

I'm really worried the DNC is going to commit massive voter fraud to get this criminal elected. There should be a law if the popular vote is within five percent of a tie; they should hand count ALL the votes.

Sure thing, Achmed.

T. Avid Huffingtonpost reader

You have no idea what you're talking about, and it's actually hilarious.
Although I agree Trump isn't a conservative. I don't give a shit though.

>according to liberal media

Trumptards and their love for liberal media.

First they let them pick their candidate with $2 billion in free air time. Then they mistake riling up the democratic base for fear.

We really need to start having intelligence tests before we let people vote.

We will see. Neets need time to get into shape.
We win one way or the other

There was massive voter fraud to get obongo elected. It was all over msm but you were too lazy to care that time around

The question is only can the fake enough votes this time?

frontpagemag.com/point/181415/democratic-officials-and-activists-linked-acorn-daniel-greenfield

Who is this and why is she wearing tapestry instead of clothes?

The rat was not trust worthy and the people knew

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/fuck-blm-and-fuck-isis-philandro-castile