I ship off to bootcamp next week. Fort Worth. What am I in for?

I ship off to bootcamp next week. Fort Worth. What am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYeMyhsFSVM
youtube.com/watch?v=v361zFxxuYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

10 weeks of fuckertry.

>2016
>Joining Army for anything but Option 40/18X contract
Honestly, there's no reason to join the military outside of SOF & Aviation

Get ready to kill poor people around the world for megacorps?

Keep your head down.

>he fell for the military meme

Being a worthless dumbass cunt for a few weeks if you're lucky. If you're unlucky you'll be a worthless dumbass cunt for the whole duration and will be a hindrance to the military.

Keep your head down.
Learn your shit quickly.
Don't be a pussy.
Push through any injury that isn't incapacitating.
Eat like a motherfucker.
Make sure all your shit is squared away.
Spend spare time checking all your shit.
Don't worry about the odd fuck up. It happens.
Take everything in your stride.
Don't try to be a lone wolf twat.

It won't be to bad as long as you don't go infantry. I did my basic in 2014 it was a lotta fun. Just work hard and plug away and you will do fine.

This

Why is a Jew admitting this.

learn not to be a pussy twat

hope you enjoy the company of niggers. Army is nig central. You should've joined the Navy where you have to have a decent asvab and be able to swim.

>Eat like a motherfucker
Expecially this. You only get 10 min chow time so stuff yourself

This applies for anyone not wanting to be a shit eater in life in general you fuckass tard.

Good points, also try to enjoy yourself. You'll only do it once.

HAHA I LAUGH AT YOU

Dude, you are probably going to Fort Hood, not Ft. Worth.

Is that American Sniper?

For you

>Join as an easy ass MOS
>Surprised that you're surrounded by retards
You have only your fault to blame for being too much of a pussy to pursue an elite unit.

Basic in the middle of Texas summer. Have fun, it'll toughed you up.

THANK YOU.

Pretty much said it best...

That's what I'm currently training for. Not gonna see a recruiter till I can run 2 miles at a consistent 6 min/mile pace.

Thinking either Army SF or Air Force CCT.

No, it's The Good Goy.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYeMyhsFSVM

>Rangers talking shit about SF
Rangers are really good at what they do, but they're more of an elite infantry unit than a SOF unit.

youtube.com/watch?v=v361zFxxuYw

(you)

I'm finishing up a Comp Sci degree and then enlisting with an 18x contract. Hopefully years of boxing, wrestling, running and lifting will have prepared me.

>Navy
>Being a Faggot

stay hydrated, polbro

Similar path as you, electrical engineering here (2 years to go). I too lift weights, got a lot of time to prepare...

My plan is to serve in a SOF as enlisted and commission after my first contract via OCS.

Worth? Lol.

Jackson, Benning, Leonard Wood.

Knox shut down.

In the support MOSs. Infantry and Armor are mostly white with a few spics.

I can only speak about my time at Navy bootcamp. Learn your fucking Nato Phonetic Alphabet now.

Alfa, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot, Golf, Hotel, India, Juliett, Kilo, Lima, Mike, November, Oscar, Papa, Quebec, Romeo, Sierra, Tango, Uniform, Victor, Whiskey, X-ray, Yankee, Zulu.

Learn who all the top politicians in your chain of command are. Secretary of state, secretary of defense, etc.

Practice fucking ironing now and look at youtube videos for tricks on perfect military creases (you'll do a lot of ironing and wont be able to youtube it).

Get the addresses of everyone you want to write letters to. I'm not sure if they let you have it, but give it to your parents and have them mail it to you when you send your first letter to them.

Don't go in there with shaved pubes, you'll be made fun of in the showers and probably get a nickname.

Don't forget Sill

Another thing, go to MEDICAL FOR EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, DONT SUCK IT UP.

They will try to make you think it's unmanly to go to medical, don't fall for it.

IT'S VERY IMPORTANT WHEN YOU GET OUT AND APPLY FOR COMPENSATION WITH THE VA TO HAVE ALL IF YOUR INJURIES OR SICKNESSES DOCUMENTED IN YOUR MEDICAL RECORD.

YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE ARGUMENT THAT IT WAS SERVICE CONNECTED OR WORSENED BY THE SERVICE.

You can get 10% VA compensation "disability" for having ringing in your ears. 30% for IBS from shitty food, etc.

GO TO MEDICAL FOR EVERYTHING.

nice tips my man

Getting all that shit documented is extremely important when you are out. The VA will deny every claim you make if it's not in your record.

If you don't have at least a 10% disability rating with the VA, you are NOT exempt from the VA funding fee with the VA mortgage, making it shittier than a traditional mortgage.

You will endure shit that most people would never be subjected to. The VA will pay you for this in the form of VA disability compensation.

I can't stress enough to go to medical for everything.

This is why people think you're just welfare sponges. 10% disability for a little tinnitus? Lol weak faggot.

I see you are a faggot who probably complains when his mom asks him to do the dishes or mow the lawn.

You fire a gun for 6 years, often times without hearing protection, and see how much hearing you have left.

Plus it's not the same as social security disability. It's called VA compensation, it's there to make up for potential wages you lose out on because of your service connected crap.

Like if you can't hear, you probably can't work in an office. If you can't eat most things without vomiting blood due to pesticide or chemical exposure, you probably can't work in most industries. If you have a high-level of exposure to radiation, you can't exactly work in radiology or work outside.

Go ask your mom if there is any chores for you to do, because you're not of use to anyone posting here.

Is the shaved pubes thing real? wtf lmao

Is trimmed fine or does everyone sport full bush?

Enjoy your Army Shit and Ego Destruction course.

Try not to lose any limbs.

Fuck off leech.

I never got why soldiers who don't go into combat get VA and pensions in the first place.

You and all the teachers and cops collecting pensions at 45 are going to be in for a big surprise when the country rises up against leftism and looterism.

Fort Worth...

>tfw you didn't listen when /k/ said to lie about your medical history
>"none of this stuff is disqualifying, this way they'll have it on file for later"

>on month 13 of application process

My sergeant apologizes to me whenever I go to the station that he didn't just leave that shit off my file. I'm going to be an old fucking man before they're done with this shit.

all great advice but I want to add
>make sure you are drinking enough water
you are probably going to more physically active then you have ever been in your life and dehydration sucks.

idk gay shit probably, then maybe something cool after you have been there a while.

...basically like everything in life.

Kek will bring you strenght and luck
and oyur survival is assured

>Get ready to kill poor people around the world for megacorps?

More like he's going to waste some sandniggers for Israel, merchant.

You're in for getting your legs blown off by durka durkas in the name of zionism in some desert shithole. Wow so cool such badass wow

A lot of man love and man on man action. Demand that you don't want to be in the same platoon as a woman if you are deployed. Tell the higher ups that you only want to 'work' with the best MEN for the job.

on the first day you go to the biggest guy you see and you beat his ass.

sexually, you'll want to come out as a power top early, straggles become bottoms.

ITT: hurr special forces durr

hurr rangers durr

hurr seals durr

curveball

hurr pararescue durr

>What am I in for?

Fighting wars for the long noses.

What kind of situations are you in where you are exposed to chemicals/pesticides?

Also, thank you for your service.

>What am I in for?
Selling your life and body to some faceless Jewish rats in Washington who don't mind sending you to some senseless wars that oughtn't be fought and don't even say thank you when you return without legs because they got blown off by a mine.

Enjoy, sucker.

getting ripped apart by landmines in pointless proxy wars in the middle east for blood thirsty Jews.

Good goy, your service will be remembered.

>Ft Worth

No you're not. Kill yourself.

>95 asvab
>going into navy
>will be shooting missles n sheeeeit
How can grunts even compete?

Cucked in the barracks.
Death in the battlefield.
Or suicide at home.

What am I in for? Are you fucking SERIOUS? You've signed yourself up for the armed forces and have ZERO FUCKING CLUE as to what you're getting into?

What the fuck is wrong with you faggot?

I was an Airborne Infantryman in the 173rd Airborne, made it to SGT in 2,5 years by being super hooah and then got out after my 3 year enlistment was up. I was in the Korengal Valley on an outpost cut off from the rest of the world. I personally saw 5 of my buddies die with my own eyes, either instantly or succumbing to their wounds, in a span of 2 weeks. It was estimated that our 40 man platoon alone killed about 200 insurgents in a span of 6 months. Now I live in San Francisco off my GI Bill and experiment with drugs every day and have wild orgies with hippy chicks and try not to remember the war.

War isn't fun, this happened 6 years ago but it still feels like I am dealing with the aftermath like it was yesterday every single day and it doesn't go away ever. Basically I feel like all of my life's worth of energy, spirit, and emotions were completely depleted during the war and now I'm this empty husk.

What makes everything worse it that this war was so isolated and so few people know what happened and can relate. This isn't like WW2 or even Vietnam were the majority of young Americas fought in it together. It's just me now

RIP user, you'll be dead soon enough.

You might get held down and butt humped by a pack of niggers, but its all in fun. Enjoy your sex.

Die for Israel son.

That sucks brah, just remember the good ol times.

Go see a counselor. Get that shit off your chest every once in a while.

Find a steady job if you can, or go reserve so you can be around military people... might help cope. You're not alone.

Thank you for your service, user.

No cash

Ah fuck me, I go to Ft.Benning for Infantry, in September. Shit.

Enjoy your life as that is what your fallen comrades would have wanted you to do. No survivor guilt allowed.

It's hot as shit

>Trying to jump into SOF straight out of civie world

good luck, you're going to need a lot more than strength to make it

We care, brah.

F

Jesus christ user. I hope you can find peace m8.

Navy boot camp in 1981 was boring, funny and a little stressful.
Just become very good at doing EXACTLY what you're told- no more, no less, and you'll be fine.

F

gayness

Strange that you think this would convince anyone of anything but to slaughter every haji they see without remorse.

have fun at retard welfare daycare camp they will treat you like a 5yo

Have fun with all of your classy new neighbors, faggot

I thought Army boot was at Ft. Benning?
Fuck I dunno. I go to PI in September.

EE here with 2.5 years to go
Why don't you guys just do ROTC? My school doesn't offer it and the one outpost for it is 2 hours away basically unreachable in the early mornings.

I am gonna see houw this year goes and get my AAS in EE then maybe join. If not just go the whole way and go officer.
I am looking at Avionics or something electronics related.

Have no idea why you guys would want to go special forces or something combat related.

Muslim baby killing classes (in a perfect world)

bc we are already dead user, might as well die shooting someone

Infantry OSUT is only at Benning.
BCT can be at Benning, Leonard Wood, Sill or Jackson.

18X Is not entry level, retard

DON'T STAND OUT.

A dose of self discipline.

What do you even have wrong with you?

Yes it is.

Be prepared for SHARP powerpoint presentations and never deploying to a warzone.

I've worked with Army SOF before while I was contracting. Pretty cool but the younger guys were shitheads but that's to be expected. Some of them were giant pussies, too.

Go ask this shit in the /meg/ thread on /k/ faggot

Also
>1 post by this ID

by the G
I was about 15-20km east of you by the ganjgal. You're right that it still feels like yesterday.

Sounds like you need a new reason to live and continue on. I felt the same since all I really ever looked forward to in life was going to war, but if you keep searching, you'll find a new purpose. Whether it be a career, or a family, or something else. Just keep searching. Never give up.