What are the most blatant examples of jewish nepotism?

What are the most blatant examples of jewish nepotism?

jesus christ, does she have a mustache?

Holy shit you're right

Nice catch

Absolutely disgusting

>Not posting her amazing feet

HAIM, they're not actresses though

>its another Op works at Taco Bell episode

kys beaner

What...?

does that mean her nethers get super hairy?

She can act tho

Not Jewish, but still nepotism.

Nice photoshop

One would only hope so.

You are now imagining blowing your load in prime, incredibly hairy jewish pussy

At least she's hot though so she's not without merit.

wow go on?

HD cameras make almost invisible peach fuzz look much thicker. Look at Emma's goatee.

>you will never run your fingers through primo jewish teen muff
kill me now, why couldn't i be born a jewish director or producer

It's actually quite common in Spics and Arabs/Semites

She has a mustache.

Christ, look at the caterpillars on that forehead.

Christ this. Times 1,000.

I'd marry her for the shekels

I would suck her dick desu

This disgusting chav

Amy Schumer.

Her uncle is Senator Chuck Schumer.

Amy Jewmer

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

She is a 10/10 though. I don't care if she can't act.

what a qt. i wish nepotism were about attractive young nymphets.

Yep her uncle has some huge position in conde nast and got her every fashion job

She looks like Jenna Reid

Imagine trim her pusy hair

thanks for the heads uo senpai. actually top tier peds

u wot m8

u jelly?

>hailee will NEVER be your gf

Cant you read english spic trump will soon deport you faggot

jesus christ, does he have a mustache?

Max landis at least she is talented.

Wait, this is just the little girl from True Grit?

She was great in that movie

Just thinking about her makes me want to pick related

Calm down bud

Retarded wax whore.

Wax shave is top shave-tier

There's nothing at all wrong with nepotism. In fact, if you do not practice nepotism, you are hindering your own family and genes. It is no wonder they practice nepotism yet tell everyone else that it is bad.

I think she has proven herself as an actress though

Now I'll never unsee this shit. And to think she was unattractive before.

1 mor word

this that berg has some connections cus no way that face or lack of talent deserved to work with emma stone. In reality woody harrelson woulda killed him and repopulated the world with bill murray and shared emma and the loli between the two of em.

Look at all that pork

the television series Girls

superbad is a legitimately good movie

>an American 10

>Cast skinny rat headed Jew as demigod
>Film tanks because filthy Aushwitz mode Jewess is in it.

Can't wait

literally the best comedy of the 2000s

Right here. Fuck this no-talent schmuck.

Pretty much every studio executive, producer, writer, casting director, and director.

>Oy vey, Wonder Woman shouldn't have blue eyes and a feminine figure!

What really annoys me as a Jewish person is that they were annoyed by having to change their last names (not legally, but as a credit) to appeal to the American audience. I don't know ANYONE that wouldn't have seen it as German, which was not on the hot list after WW2.

There was an episode of Dinner for Five where several Jewish actors complained that it was hard to make it as a Jewish actor. FUCKING REALLY? Did your grandfather not make it easy enough for you? I guess getting past pages of casting lists is a huge bitch for you. As you sit there now as a legitimate hollywood professional.

Fucking idiots.

Are they jews? I actually really liked their music. The Wire is good shit.

Meant to put "not" in quotes.

It wasn't because you would be seen as Jewish, but as Jewish. You know, that portion of humanity we killed with prejudice during a world war.

*German

My nouns are out of fucking control tonight.

>Three Jews on the liberal wing of the Supreme Court. Obamacare tried to appoint a fourth.
>federal reserve has been ran by 3 Jews in a row now
>all but one major American media company is ran by Jews
>Harvard is massively disproportionately Jewish

Nepotism is all they know

do people just photoshop mustaches on these pictures or do they really not shave their upper lip? like wtf ive never seen a women with one so pronounced outside of the high res pics posted on here of celebrities

Mean to just say Obama. Fuckin auto correct

Jews gonna jew. They're being deceptive.

The reason they changed their last names wasn't because of "muh persecution", it was so the goyim doesn't realize that Hollywood is owned and controlled by a very small part of the population.

Those greedy fucks are at such a high level of ownership that they're just begging for a Furher to kick them out.

if they shave it, it grows in thicker

S T U N N I N G
T
U
N
N
I
N
G

Yeah. Her parents started her in acting with True Grit and Three Days to Kill then moved her into the music industry where she's gone platinum. Jewish trickery all around.

Hollywood's been trying to push this slant eyed Jew whore hard over the last two years. Not gonna happen because she's a zero charisma non-entity.

Are modern jews even capable of making good music?

Yea but Jews are just better because they have other Jews. The whole Jewish community is like a hotbed for helping each other to succeed. Christians just make each other racist, Catholics make each other touch kids, but the Jews teach you to worship Mammon.

Da goyim know.

Ben Bernanke
Janet Yellen
Emmanuel Macron
Ivanka Trump
Jared Kushner

Can't fucking stand the sight of that scrawn, skanky, scummy, pug ugly fucking slithering dyke!!!FACT!!!

>trusting the cellular Jew

oy vey

Is it anti Semitic to charge members of the secret police of genocidal regimes for murder even when they admit and boast about killing someone?

Yep, fucking slag used her family connections to get in/on fashion magazines and is now using Mommy and Daddy's money to buy her way into Hollywood. I hope she fucking des in a fire!!!FACT!!!

My mom didn't have to change it. My last name is anglo because of my dad. So under their hoopty do voodooo I'm Jewish. I hate it when Jewish people complain about shit. "How dare we have it good and marry into nice families, oh muh god please tell me I'm suffering." Seriously go eat a dick.

>The whole Jewish community is like a hotbed for helping each other to succeed.
You mean nepotism.

Another fucking zero-charisma non-entity who used Mommy and Daddy's money to buy her way into Hollywood like her little sister who did the same. Rooney also fucked Fincher to get cast in Dragon Tattoo. She's a sub-human piece of shit!!!FACT!!!

b-but I love her...

Yep, Alexandra Daddario would have been FUCKING PERFECT as Wionder Woman but, NOOOOOOOOO, they cast a scrawny bobble headed rat faced Kike cunt as Wonder Woman. I hope it fucking crashes and burns!!!FACT!!!

Why don't more people talk about how Jews are responsible for the genocide of 10 million Ukrainians?

I hope this faggot dies of AIDS!!!FACT!!!

Now that I WILL dispute. The Nazis chased hard-working, honest people that happened to have Jewish genetics through Europe.

The movie Defiance is real. It should be a contrast to what real Jews are against these douche bags that pretend they are, or that pretend to stand for something.

>things are facts because i say they are
i smell a drumpf supporter

You are correct. Little wonder why people don't regard them as human when they declare themselves "God's Chosen People(TM)" and cut the skin off baby dicks to further separate themselves from humanity. It's tribalism and they play the game by pitting everyone against each other so they can profit!!!FACT!!!