Play a record, Doctor.

they did

Little space monkey fella.

You never see a black ghost.

What the hell happened to this general?

All the regulars left

We're stuck with redditors now

What's with all the blacks in Thin Ice?

Why are there so many blacks in Thin Ice?

youtube.com/watch?v=7cmexEZGQbs

The people with the dark skin, why so many?

WHY IS THERE ANYONE IN THE UNIVERSE WHO DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ME? REEEE!

I don't understand? Why was there a lot of black people in Thin Ice?

Why so many people with the brown skin in Thin Ice?

The people from hotter continents with darker skin. Why were they there?

I don't understand? Why was there people in London? I met a lot of people in London and none of them was alive in 1814. Are people really 200 years old?

What do you mean? The black people were plenty in Thin Ice, why?

DAILY REMINDER THAT TOM ROSENTHAL IS THE THIRTEENTH DOCTOR

If it's not Idris Elba, then I don't care!

I fucking loved series 5. It was MY Doctor. My Doctor Who.
But the rest of Smith's I really disliked. Series 6 had terrible arc, Smith became more camp and more weird, and series 7 is just forgettable as fuck, and I fucking hate Clara in these.

Some black people are not Idris Elba. Why? I don't understand?

Listen Cletus, keep your racist self out of this thread.

I swear, if they bring David Walliams' character back and have him meet Nardole.

I don't understand? Why are some white people not Idris Elba too? Why am I not Idris Elba?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9Gt15fS_g
Surprisingly I really like this review. Agreeing on many points.

I knew if I started talking about blacks and Thin Ice this thread would get more active. Fucking get it together guys.

I don't understand? Why are so many shitposts in Sup Forums?

They should do a genesis of the daleks episode with niggers instead of daleks and this time the doctor actually delivers

WE WUZ

TASKER: “It’s all just maths now: oxygen divided by bodies. And none of us have more than 3,000 breaths left.”
THE DOCTOR: “Then stop wasting them. I need a map of the base and a full rundown on what’s happened here.”
TASKER: “Who the hell put you in charge?”
THE DOCTOR: “I’m here to save lives. Anyone who doesn’t want me to, raise your hand now.”

>ywn be able to wander around in an orange bathrobe all day

>Space Station Chasm Forge is cold and airless, but not empty. The Doctor, Bill and Nardole answer a distress call and find four survivors – plus another three dozen walking dead, a relentless space-suited army seeking to claim more lives. Can the Doctor and his party stay one step ahead of the horde? In a future where oxygen is currency, save your breath – it could make all the difference.

Is oxygen when the series officially becomes kino until the inevitable shitting the bed moment in the finale and the annual quality bump for the Gatiss episode?

THE DOCTOR: “There is a line in the sand, and I’m the man on the other side of it. You want to keep me that way.”

THE MONK: “We will take this planet and its people.”

THE DOCTOR: “You will be stopped.”

THE MONK: “No.”

THE DOCTOR: “You will be prevented. You will be fought.”

THE MONK: “No. We will be invited. We will take the Earth, but only when we’re asked. We will talk again.”

THE DOCTOR: “When?”

THE MONK: “At the end of the Earth.”

It will be revealed in Extremis, episode 6 of Series 10, which will premiere 20 May.

Steven Moffat explained: “It’s the absolute classic mystery, isn’t it? It’s the locked door. It’s the simplest thing I could do – the Doctor’s got a locked door – but it’s instantly fascinating. I mean, you’d only have to be staying in someone’s house for a while and realise that one of the doors is locked to become impossibly curious about what’s in there. That’s human nature. There is something perfectly fascinating about a locked door.

“And we don’t have to wait a whole 12 episodes to find out what’s in there, which I think is important, or you’d go mad.”

>post yfw the vault opens, this dude appears with the words 'INTRODUCING TOM ROSENTHAL AS THE DOCTOR' plastered on screen

>“And we don’t have to wait a whole 12 episodes to find out what’s in there
I appreciate this. Building it up for all 12 episodes would be too much.

You have to let go. The Atwellposters eventually realized how futile it was and they stopped. You have to recognize it's not happening and let go, user.

screencapped. i can't wait for you to be BTFO.

At the same time it makes me feel like it might not be as big as a reveal.

It will be extremely anti-climatic if it turns out to be Missy.

I hope you actually did, because it's not fucking happening. And when 13 is announced and it's not your twink crush and you get blown the fuck out, I hope you at least have the good grace to show your sorry fucking face again in the general and apologize for being so fucking wrong, so I can relish in my victory. Your years are going to be so fucking delicious so please do try and show up.

*anti-climactic

Oh I did, and I'll be posting it when Tom is announced.

Be very afraid, sweet user.

S-she still has a chance, right?

No.

What if it was a Haley Doctor with a Rosenthal companion?

Hmm. That would be pretty great.

Fucking anti-climatic bigots. What do they have against long-term manifestations of weather and atmospheric conditions?

upvoted xD

Fuck you, I'm not a bigot. I don't have anything against climates. I just don't see why they have to put those ugly climates in my shows. Why can't the climates make their own shows instead?

upvoted xD

I'm finally doing it /who/, I'm dropping doctor who at Christmas with Capaldi and Moff

Don't you want to at least give Chibbers one episode to see if he doesn't make an utter mess of it?

It's not that, it's just I wanna become a normie but I just wanna finish Capaldi (and Moffats) era as a fan

>wanna become a normie

Why the fuck would you want to be a normie and watch normie shows?

>implying normie don't watch Doctor Who

Le geek culture is mainstream now user.

Yeah, even with low ratings, a quarter of Britain is still watching the show.

>5 million at a push
>a quarter of britain

Doctors I haven't been able to cum to while jacking off to them: 1,2,6,7,war

Try finding some r34 of 6 fucking Peri from behind. Just.. try again. I think that you can do it.

>3.76

But then user wouldn't be jacking off to 6, he'd be jacking off to Peri.

6 just isn't hot in the show. He's just such a pompous buffoon like a living cartoon character. Too preposterous to cum to. I feel like I could cum to his big finish stuff if I tried really hard though.

Why is /who/ full of homo sapiens?

How did you cum to Pertwee?

I'm actually not gay I just like to jack off to the Doctor as a challenge because I'm a genius

Spearhead in space shower scene

>I'm a genius

The genderfluid kind?

twitter.com/spacetimeboss/status/859478838438494208

I don't...I don't understand

>tfw NuWho will never have anything this kino

>mfw im reminded people like that exist

>I masturbate and cum to men
>but I'm actually not gay
user, I may have some bad news for you.

don't ruin his "challenge" yet

I'd floss with those pubes any day

>It's what we've seen every time Anson's visited Brax in the Mansionhouse. Going in with the confident stride of a man determined; coming out with the look of a cuckolded rhinoceros
Why is Irving Braxiatel so fucking based?

The tall white guy in Thin Ice is gonna be portrayed as the dumbest, and he's gonna die first.

Screenshot this.

If you had cum samples from every doctor would you
1) use it to have a child by putting in your girlfriend/self
2) eat it
3) hoard it to savor its scent and beauty
4) sell it

Ok.

Well the guy who died first in Thin Ice wasn't particularly tall and I guess he was dumb, but only due to being drunk, so I'd say you're wrong.

>The tall white guy in Thin Ice is gonna be portrayed as the dumbest, and he's gonna die first.

Well, they were white at least. Can't say you were paying no attention last weekend.

Always hype to see Who going back to the Gothic motif. Seems lile Veritas = Necronomicon for all intents