/trek/

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Critical_Care_(episode)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder what was going through his mind there.

always Ohbrien

"Is it against Federation Law if I tear up that pussi"

Yoko was in the wrong for trying to get her husband sent to space jail for child sex.

Do you think they have holodeck censorship laws?

They are husband and wife, dickhead.

Ronald Moore, for greenlighting this shit script.

>Yoko

She was still mentally a woman, and they are married. I'm sure he could plead a strong case at his court martial

Listen Muhammad, just because you're down with marrying and fucking little girls doesn't mean the Federation is.

Mentally she was an adult, and physically a teenager so not a child. There would have been nothing wrong with miles fucking that all night long.

The brain does not fully develop until age 18

She literally could not have been mentally an adult

until 25, actually

>The brain does not fully develop until age 18

It's actually the mid 20's, so according to you the age of consent should rise above 18

first version of Dukatina was a 10/10 QT

2 > 3 > 1

Wasn't one of them an extra?

>3
>prettier than the other two
get the HECK outta here

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

he didn't kill Kira when he had multiple chances

Potential Bajoran war crimes aside, what bout the time he faked the death of a Cardassian politician's son and kept him hidden for 8 years as part of a plot to ruin his career?
Even if you think the Bajorans deserved it he actively fucked over other Cardassians as well.

sacrifices must be made for the greater good of Cardassia

Is this what Ocampa look like when they grow up?

Childhood is idolizing Bajor
Adulthood is realizing Cardassia was right about everything

remember when Keiko saved her husband from a kidnapping based solely on the fact he doesn't drink coffee in the evenings or he cant sleep?

and then at the end he says of course he drinks it in the evening

>the greater good of Cardassia

I've only watched Star Trek: Into the Darkness.
Can I read the Star Trek books to get Khan's AU backstory? (I dislike movies.)

>Star Trek books

how can there be warcrimes when there wasn't a war?

So would it be illegal to have sex with an adult woman with some kind of disease that slowed/prevented her body's ageing?

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Critical_Care_(episode)
>absolutely no knowledge of the society
>lies, steals, and uses blackmail for the sake of aiding a group society deems a drain of resources
wew

Holograms aren't Federation citizens so they are exempt from following Federation laws. That's why he's never prosecuted for breaking the prime directive, or for the times when he put the ship in peril, or even for that time when he raped 7.

>driven to care for any patient
>Cares for every patient he can
wew, it's like he did nothing wrong.
Besides, they fucking stole him. They deserve whatever shit they get.

He threatens the life of the head of the establishment because he views all life as being equal, but fails to pursue any evidence of that from the very start. The episode would've been more interesting if his naivety was met with doubt at some point, even if the ending message remained that all life was worth saving.

Star Trek has always been degenerate

that episode is pretty much a documentary on how libtards sign people up for muh programs.

>liberals want everyone to be treated equally
>conservatives want the upper class to receive better treatment than the lower class
>episode is about the dangers of the upper class receiving better treatment than the lower class
>"It's a warning about the dangers of liberalism, I swear! Star Trek is totally redpilled, may the fourth be with you!"
You people.

it is though.
the more low income people he saves the bigger the drain on resources that arent even his.