HOLE UP HOLE UP HOLE UP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thicccccccccccccccc

do you think she likes anal?

let me check your body out, damn that ass still yugeeee

Trump sure loves his children :^)

How can non-Ivanka Trump children even compete?

ALPHA AS FUCK

Trust me, when you've wiped shit and piss off an arse enough times in their childhood, it gets kind of desexualised. Daughters are most like a kind of extension of your own body, in a way.

>tfw want a man who can pull model-tier pussy and still crave them at 70

0% of normal males will think anything other than good healthy thoughts about this

yes

>She's 6'5 in that pic
Fuck, where are my fellow manlets.

stop lying to yourself you dumb fucking trumpfag. you know this snooty asshole has had maids and butlers to do that shit for him his entire life, they raised ivanka and he didn't. he's a sick old pedo who probably makes ivanka suck his cock every night and you bunch of delusional drumpf idiots want to suck his cock too. i can't wait until he loses because i'm going to be here laughing at all of you all fucking day and night. just wait

>tfw 5'6"

She got BLACKED by Quantarius later that night.

WE DEM BOYZ

tfw 5'9

tfw 7'2 i can barely drive my car

>projection

back to preddit, faggot

I'm 5' 6 1/2"

Haha. Manlet loser

You people don't know shit about how to handle a woman

>being this jealous
Can't blame you, I suppose.

you should ask Donald.

I'm a hilldawg now.

5'11 1/2" reporting in

Hoho, any butler wiping baby diarrhoeia needs to review the terms of employment!

You're a freak of nature

Wield an axe in the forest like your ancestors know you should

cheeky photographer prolly waited all night for something like this.

5'7" at a posh school full of fucking 6'2" giants. One of my friends is 6'6".

i can say i agree. baby is six months old and i never thought someone else's pee/spit/booger on my hand would feel like my own! although, not sure how many diapers DT changed.

>HOLE UP HOLE UP HOLE UP

It's hol up you slobbering fucking newfag criminal hillary supporting cum guzzler.

Fathers instinctively understand that it is taboo to handle their daughters they way they grab a lover or wife. Either Trump wasn't any kind of father to Ivanka or he doesn't have any mental filter to make him think twice before expressing his sexual attraction towards her.

Shit father or cringing incest, no winners here

Do you think Ivanka licks his asshole?

There's nothing wrong with saying your daughter is beautiful, especially when it is objectively true

>1 post by this id

You have never met anyone even remotely successful, have you?

We don't have to adhere to the same social standards as your pathetic selves, we make your fucking standards

What we do has an entirely different meaning to us than it would if you were to do it.

Trump is not a paedo, try to find a successful person who does not treat their daughters in the same way,
there is nothing sexual about it.

>>>

He's a fucking midget. They're all midgets

>although, not sure how many diapers DT changed.

I would bet he did. People have a misconception that the Donald has always been a billionaire, but at the time his oldest children (with Ivana) were infants he was just a regular developer grinding out a living.

>mfw 5'9 and Dutch
>actual manlet in my own country and just a Sup Forums meme

Only a sick minded libkeck sees this and goes right to sexual deviancy. Truly, liberalism is a mental illness.

Think of it this way.
On his mind, he created her. So he's more bragging about how he created such a hot daughter.

I doubt it's sexual in his mind.

He was re-assuring her about her weight. She just had a baby. She wanted to look nice in front of millions of people. He made that gesture like "You look fine, dear."

It's because women are shallow and superficial he had to do this.

God I love this man.

Is the average in your country really 6 feet or thereabout?

>dad is rich enough to drop a million dollar loan on him like its nothing
>before he was a billionare, he was just a regular joe like you and me guize

It's what he did with that million. Real estate is risky as fuck. He lost everything more than once.

I believe it's somewhere between 180cm to 185cm, so somewhere between 5'11 and 6'1.

if you have proof donald was a poor father, then post it

otherwise feel free to stop posting any time

>meet Michael Steele and asked him not laughing at affleck on real time
>"You're also around his height user"

>Liberals don't know what it's like for their parent to touch them without being a pedo
explains a lot

I said he's a rich father...

I'm a father with what I considered to be a beautiful daughter.

But we also understand as a moral American culture and ethical society that incest is wickedness.

We all agree that is it wrong to sexualize our daughters and it is particularly wrong for fathers to express restrained sexual urges towards their daughters. And especially in public. That's evil on so many levels.

If you have to be told something like this isn't insanely creepy, then vote for Trump, because he really represents people like you.

Looks like he's telling her to lose weight.

is there a hole in the bottom so your feet can power it

average is 183 cm

Did you laugh at us during Brexit too

Oh fuck off. I have a daughter too. Trump's fine, you're just weird and uptight.

Well he is targetting Sup Forums and we all know what we love. Semi-incestual relationships.

You blind faggot?

>tfw 8'4" and experimented on

his actions haven't been enough to make me.not vote for him but come on trump, whether its family or politics, hands above the belt

>Daughters are most like a kind of extension of your own body, in a way.
Yeah like ANOTHER HAND for when things get HARD

>t. José Calderón
thanks for not sperging out faggot............. ..

>1 post by this ID

>libtard, mentally imbalanced, absolutely degenerate
Why does this not surprise me.

D.D.DEGENERATE
C
E
N
T
R
A
L

savagery

Wtf i hate trump now

>1 post by this id
Your opinion is worthless.

Touché :D

His dad was absolutely an average Joe who was incredibly successful. He clearly didn't teach them to be stuck up trust find babies. Just look at how Trump's family is so involved in college and business. Trump expanded his father's business by like 2000%

In the 1970s, Trump, like his dad, was managing low- and middle-income apartments in Queens and the Bronx. He didn't start on the Grand Hyatt until Jr. was a year old. Ivana was preggers with Eric when he finished Trump Tower.

>mfw 5'9"

>1 post by this id

Same here bro.

If you wear shoes with decent heal support you'll look 6ft no sweat

Omg my friend i see the light now #MentallyHill

isnt it more disgusting to think that its meant in a sexual way? I wouldnt want you around any kids because you seem perverted to think like that. Why is everything sexual now a days? We live in such a sexualized society its disturbing.

Praise them trips ! Kek vult !

He also laughed at us during Zimmerman trial.

ITT: libshills projecting thier own degeneracy onto an upstanding man

FOUND YOU NORWAY.

Doujins when?

Tfw 5'11 turbomanlet

youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo

Dont stop pls the tears are delicious

>implying conservatives aren't the most degenerate people ever
>implying conservatives aren't the ones that join pedo rings
it's quite a well known fact that conservatives are perverted people and hypocrites

he's probably commenting on her hips and being pregnant.

i dont think he's being a creep. probably just an insensitive male. which is ok. men are men.

I know that feel

>people who sperg out when you call Bruce Jenner, Bruce think that this is gross.

RlymaeksUtonk.

This
Look my sperm made a walking tooth woman. I'd say allegedly but her recoils are veritable. Unlike Pence's

>I am average in Nederlands
Fuck that noise, all I have is my height.
Cancelling holiday, going to china or something, jesus man....

This just goes to show that Trump is a disgusting daughter abusing pig.

This just goes to show that Trump is a disgusting daughter abusing pig.

this

5'11 and fat

if I lose weight i'll be 6 foot right guys...?

Frog demon confirms?