Why is Sup Forums so stupid at economics?

Why is Sup Forums so stupid at economics?

>The professor of Harvard university, Kenneth Saul Rogoff encourage Japan to accept immigrants to boost its economy

>source: toyokeizai.net/articles/-/56227

>i-immigrants are bad! Japan will be fine without immigrants!!!!

No, experts of economy says Japan need immigrants(IMF, world bank, United nations and many international organizations.)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/business-36024492
express.co.uk/news/uk/691229/IMF-forced-admit-Britain-economy-growing-despite-Brexit-doom-EU
toyokeizai.net/articles/-/56360
youtube.com/watch?v=C18_G6wIh-Y
natureindex.com/news-blog/ten-institutions-that-dominated-science-in-twentyfifteen).
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-04-18/faq-reinhart-rogoff-and-the-excel-error-that-changed-history
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1307586/
pamelageller.com/2016/02/japan-two-muslim-refugees-arrested-in-gang-rape-of-woman.html/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>IMF

Really makes you think

bbc.co.uk/news/business-36024492

express.co.uk/news/uk/691229/IMF-forced-admit-Britain-economy-growing-despite-Brexit-doom-EU

>some jews tell Japan how to run their country

K E K
E
K

Isn't the IMF woman being done for fraud?

t. JIDF

Stop trying to convince Japan to ruin their country

but immigrants will help you boost the economy, senpai!

Can you PLEASE fuck off you self-hating nip fuck?

I'm surprised you haven't been permabanned yet.

>immigrants
>notoriously known for gibs
>boosting economy

Kenneth (((Saul))) Rogoff
Eat shit cuckboi, Japan's going full nationalist and you can't stop it

>experts

Japan's problem isn't a lack of people, it's a lack of young, working people that pay into the social security system to support the huge amount of old people (because their country actually has food that isn't mass produced garbage and allows people to live long and healthy lives). First of all, their birthrates are increasing to a point where they'll be stabilized in the next 20-30 years at the current pace. Second, how will indiscriminately flooding the country with low skilled immigrants who leach off of welfare fix the problem?

Japan is already happy to take in skilled foreigners. I know this, because I'm in the process of applying through certain programs to do work there. If you're willing to learn the language and adopt the culture, and you can actually do something resembling specialized work there, then they're happy to accept you.

No go ahead and explain how just opening the flood gate to let in unskilled foreigners who don't know or care about the existing homogeneous culture will benefit Japanese society.

>Kenneth Saul Rogoff

I am shocked

>saul rogoff

a mysterious force?

>experts of economy
Shut up, and bend over. Westerners love jap boipucci

Economics don't mean a damn thing when you kill yourself off with foreigners.
You're brain dead.

I wonder what this kike's solution will be when world population starts to decline. Import immigrants from other planets?

Japan would be fine without immigrants if they procreated more

But they don't

Read: toyokeizai.net/articles/-/56360

What youre saying sounds a bit naive desu

In theory, its not incorrect

>1 post by this ID

>What youre saying sounds a bit naive desu
No, everything I said was correct. Please provide actual evidence to the contrary.

>In theory, its not incorrect
The only """theory""" by which it's not correct is that of your trusted (((economists))). You're an idiot.

here I am

>(((World Bank)))
>(((United Nations)))
>(((International Monetary Fund)))

Hm, experts said that about all the other first world economies too, I wonder how that turned out for him.

How many refugees got jobs in Europe lately?

How many terrorist attacks committed by migrants in the last month?

How are the social and economic states of those first world countries doing now?

Exactly.

>(IMF, world bank, United nations
In other words, the biggest fucking racket on planet earth. This is the same pack of jokers who force countries to accept loans that they could never pay back. You think these people are in it for the good of humanity? Fuck no, they're in it for themselves, they want every country working for them as indentured servants. If Japs are half as smart as the Jewish media tells me they are, they'll tell the IMF and the World Bank to shove their recommendations up their ass.

I bet the native Americans are happy nowadays that they sold out their land for some shiny beads.

rock you like a hurricane

youtube.com/watch?v=C18_G6wIh-Y

Just fucking kill yourself you pathetic ugly little yellow roach.

Stop posting. You are singlehandedly fuelling anti japanese sentiment across Sup Forums. People literally fucking hate you midgety slanty eyed yellow cunts.

every day
every single fucking day I come to this board
and every single fucking day I will see this god damn pic with some asinine comment about Japan and how it needs to become "a progressive multicultural society free of hate"
big quotations there
you love America? go live there and let's see how you like it when you get mugged by a pack of wild nigger hood rats or beheaded by the remnants of a mexican drug cartel
you live in a good peaceful society with problems
wonna know why? because there is no perfect society
the grass is NOT greener on the other side of the fence
so fuck off with your self loathing go see a doctor or something

>Japanese "economist"

Do you know that he does not even have job at any universities?

>This spamming everyday
Mods should eternal ban this meme, or give me his IP then I am going to chop his head off.

First of all, learn to read.

How much do you really know about japan? Im willing to wager that you wouldnt be too happy here once the honeymoon phase wears off.

>lives in okinawa
>mfw the blacks dick all the women

Hi. I am living in 台東区

Please come here, faggot. I will give cum showers on you

>First of all, learn to read.
Literally not an argument.

>How much do you really know about japan?
A lot more than you do, sport. No one cares what some stupid SJW English """teacher""" there thinks. There's a reason Japanese people hate you guys, and every time I meet one of you over there you're some of the stupidest, most repulsive people I've ever seen.

Now make an actual point to counter my original post or fuck off.

Japanese girls are the easiest asians to fuck in east asia. No wonder even niggers get bitches.

>But I love America

Motherfucker you love Norman Rockwell paintings.

>2014

Sorry Jew, but Japan's secret society will never let that happen.

From playing strategy games I've learned some things. One is population and societal growth are correlated and must be balanced. Which means sometimes population needs to be higher, sometimes lower. The idea that borders should always be open or always be closed it just stupid

we need Unit 732 now

If you live in Japan and are on 4 chan you are 1. in the military 2. work at an Eikaiwa 3. Davido

>China coming through with bantz

4.real Japanese who hate his country

>It's a "Korean shitposter pretends to be Japanese" episode
日本人なら日本語で話すのは簡単でしょ?じゃ、早速日本語で答えなさい。

>import a bunch of immigrants
>undermine social cohesiveness
>children can no longer walk to school without fear of molestation
>terrorist attacks
>murders
>rapes

Buy hey, at least the economy is doing better!

>Grandmaster
checkmate, motherfucker

maybe safety and culture are more important than making corporations more money??

I literally kek'd at

>checkmate

lel

>Nevermind the inevitable terrorist attacks
>You'll get more money!!
>But you'll give the money to immigrants that won't work!
>YOU'LL adapt to their religion and culture, not them
>BUT YOU'LL GET FREE MONEY I PROMISE!

Delete this spam Japan

おめぇ なにゆうとるばいね
ちょちょってるとしばくぞ?

They are saying this because of rapidly declining birth rates in your country. The same thing is happening in the west, and politicians are desperate to import new humans to keep the wheel turning and the wages low.

>globalist corporations think Japan should embrace globalist policies

Who would have ever expected that

どう見ても気色悪いニートです。
本当にありがとうございました。

その片言でも日本人ごっこを続けるつもりか?

ok, you like korean, you can move to korea

Abe just got an even larger majority and has other ideas

If you don't become fascist you are getting nuked again

これが片言だと思うのかw
あっ・・・(察し)

This americunt is annoying man.

They must be so mad that Japan is doing better than immigrationist countries. Same as Switzerland, South Korea, Austria, Denmark...

と、カスが申しております
あのさ、その糞惨めな熊本弁で何をしようとしてるの?草

>Saul
merely a coehncidence

おぉ、今回は彼女が返事を書いているんだ、この韓国人目。じゃぁ、パスポートの写真を撮ってここで貼って。名前を見せて。名字を隠してもいいけど。

He thinks by showing off his "authentic" Japanese he's going to fool us.

three lost decades nip three fucking decades of barely any growth, maybe they are right. open your country to the shitskins so they can take care you.

90% of economic "experts" are jews

イライラでワロタw

個人情報を自ら垂れ流すわけないだろ? ガイジかコイツ

If they say you need them them you NEED them

Take for example this young integrational engineer (pic related)of iranian descent. Smart young man doing gods work he will improve your economy and demografic situation ten times

名字や住所はいらんよ、名前だけ見せてくれ。

日本人ならそれくらいできるはずだ。

>tiny fucking islands
>size of few US states at most
>over 140? million people
>needing more population
>has city over 20 mil in size

you fags are fine, you don't need more people

The idea that the size of population must keep increasing indefinitely in order to sustain economy seems a bit absurd to me.

Can I go to 'cultural enrich' your girls japan?

(((IMF, world bank, United nations and many international organizations.)))
Fixed it for you, nipponcuck.

How long until OP gets banned?

japan needs immigrants because young people are jerking off to anime and fucking robots instead of having babies

How does retirement work in Japan?

I just read up on those programs. The point system is pretty neat desu. The hardest part of it all might be finding someone to hire you as highly skilled labor, since nepotism is how jobs are gotten in this millennium, and I and many people who want to live in Japan are not as social as possible.

Still, thanks for the idea seed.

You again.

I hope you get banned forever

No worries. I'm working on a PhD at Todai which gives me lots of networking opportunities, and since biomed is a real field that needs skilled workers and not a jerkoff job, I get crazy amounts of points. Basically I graduate, take the N1 sometime before that, and then I have enough points. As far as finding a job goes, my CV is pretty stacked so it isn't even close to an issue for me. Hell, my PI told me that I'm basically able to take any job I want after graduation in academia OR industry given my background and ability to travel and speak English for work.

It doesn't. It doesn't work in other countries either regardless of how many immigrants they take in.

Why would you want to leave the USA though? Memes aside, this is still a fucking awesome place. Japan seems to cramped and people work too hard..

Nice proxy.

oh boy, that there is a professor. he knows. he's not a shill. he has no agenda. I'm so smart because I'm following what that guys says.

Japan already has a massive unemployment problem.

What will flooding the country with more unemployed people do?

Increasing the unemployment rate will not help your economy.

Not to mention increasing the number of terrorists in your country. not smart

Because they base all their economic models off of borrowing and infinite growth

Academia in America is a horrible, horrible institution. It's basically tantamount to slave labor, especially in my field. I've worked at the top over here and everyone is miserable, so that's just not what I want to do for grad school. I wanted to travel for grad school because it keeps things fresh and helps break up the monotony, so I looked into other countries a while ago. For research, the only really good institutions outside the country are Todai, EPFL, Oxford, Cambridge and a couple in Germany (natureindex.com/news-blog/ten-institutions-that-dominated-science-in-twentyfifteen). Ignore China on that list, because those cheating pieces of shit used 114 institutions pooled together to count as one body.

Anyways, I've been to London and it was ok, and fucking living in Europe now. On top of that, I'm pretty weeb. I scoped out labs before I made my decision and visited Japan a couple times to see what I was getting in to. Words don't do it justice, Tokyo is a beautiful place (as are the couple other parts I've been to) and I love all my time here. The lab is great, the research is great, and when I'm done I can stay here (since Tokyo is one of the world leaders in my field for research) or work somewhere else seeing as my degree is highly valued. In Japan I'm also given a leg up for being an American who speaks English as opposed to having it work against me. There's really no downside to it, and all of the "bad" things you hear about Japan on the internet are buttblasted SJW English """teachers""" or awkward losers who are mad that moving to a different country didn't make them super popular and awesome. I've got other American friends studying here and they all love it as well.

>Rogoff
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-04-18/faq-reinhart-rogoff-and-the-excel-error-that-changed-history

two nukes weren't enough

Our retirement system called social security would work if a few tweaks were made (slightly less payouts, or increasing retiring age a few years). Basically, there's a tax that you pay and you get back what you pay in (at least in theory). How does Japan's work?

Its not absurd due to the banking system and interest rates.
Most countries run a fiscal deficit, this means interest payments on loans which means perpetual growth to pay off interest.

If you do, just pick your immigrants very carefully.

academia in the USA, at least what I've seen, is you only work 40 hours. In Japan i'd image you'd work alot more.

So how long until Nipland annexes Manchuria again?
[spoiler]Remove gooks

>academia in the USA, at least what I've seen, is you only work 40 hours
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1307586/
Read up, sport. That should open your eyes.

I've been on both sides. Japan isn't fully of lazy bums like Europe or the Middle East, but it's not as bad as America's top institutes. Not by a long shot. Hell one of my buddies spends 20-40 hours a week in his lab in Japan, and in America 45-50 hours was a pretty short week.

pamelageller.com/2016/02/japan-two-muslim-refugees-arrested-in-gang-rape-of-woman.html/

Yea, you go Japan bro.

Japan doesn't NEED immigrants, it needs labor.

Immigration is just the easy, quick answer to a labor shortage. There are other ways to increase labor supply though.

Like having fucking kids. Or robots.

Wow Croatia 2nd? Yet our population is going down

stupid poster is stupid.

ss is unsalvageable and youve clealy never looked at the numbers. any plan that claims to fix it lways conveniently leaves out the numbers.

in ten years we wont ven be ble to pay interest on debt

How does raping Japanese women help economy?

if ficki-ficki counted as a job, the number would be alot higher than 462 kek

20 hours is very very short.