Was it kino?

Was it kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XC0xrYmTWjo
youtube.com/watch?v=MbEGSTpsjx4
strawpoll.me/12877970/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I honestly hope they do a reunion show/movie.

I have a feeling it's only one aspie who is hyperfixated on the word kino who posts these.

what boards would each of them post in respectively? including megan

>he's a butt blasted kinotard

LEL

Reddit killed kino posting.

Josh: /r9k/
Drake: Sup Forums
Megan: Sup Forums

Are Drake's youtube videos kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=XC0xrYmTWjo

>IMG_0959.jpg
Fuck off apple fag

r/Kino

>Aspie kinotard getting even more butt blasted

KEK

K I N O T A R D S

>the episode where Drake and Josh suck each other off while hiding in Megan's closet

>Josh
/soc/
>Drake
Sup Forumstant who shills his own music
>Megan
/bant/

I find it hard to believe Drake is a Jew. He looks aryan to me.

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so.....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...

Was Megan autistic?

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPFFFPPPLPPLPFFFFP*
>omg I'm so sorry you had to hear that user!!

Only to people nostalgic for it.

You know I'm right.

Forgot pic.

That doesn't make sense. It's telling you to brap post them... when they are the brap posters. You're an idiot. Stop forcing 40k shit into unrelated stuff. You're the MLP of neckbeards. I bet you can't even tell me the name of the guy in the middle.

Your autism is showing.

ITS GONNA TAKE SOME TIME

TO PAY THIS FINE

*screams inaudible gibbirish*
*rips off clothing and starts burning body hair*
*KINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*
*throws glass bottles at the windows*
KINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*grabs onto ceiling fan and tears it down from the ceiling*
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YEAJDFEKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAsldegtikahergioujsfoga;drfg
GHa
fg
adfrgha
drhd
*hyperventillating*
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII- *breathes in* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
-

I'm gonna fuck this bitch, Josh! I'M GONNA FUCK HER!

youtube.com/watch?v=MbEGSTpsjx4

Kenan & Kel was far better

Does he live in Disneyland or something now

Dan must have had to pull some strings

Last I heard he went into the red like $600k or something. I think he might.

where did this meme come from?
yes but nick went to shit during the i-carly era

Question for 20 year olds of Sup Forums: do you associate your childhood more closely with stuff of 2000-2006 like Yu gi oh, PS2, Drake and Josh, Gorillaz, Discman, Malcolm in the middle, Cyberchase, Tamagotchi, Osmosis Jones, original Ben 10, and Kim Possible?

Or 2006-2009 stuff like Hannah Montana, PS3, Wii, Bakugan, The Dark knight, Justin Bieber, WallE, Twilight, Chowder, Marvelous misadventures of Flapjack, Adventure Time, and Silly bandz?

strawpoll.me/12877970/

>Josh: /r9k/

He's too sweet to be a bitter virgin. But too sweet to be a non-virgin.

>Josh: /soc/

HA!

iCarly/Victorious era was kino. The quality definitely declined but those shows were still great. Game shakers era however...

The former, obviously

all 00s Schneider shows are tweenkino

Josh would spam Sup Forums with Oprah threads

I could see Josh being a cuckposter

in middle school i fapped 2 her so much brehs

Zoey 420

Please keep posting this, it will kill off all uses of the word Kino and that needs to happen. Kino is such a cringeworthy and autistic word that no one outside of this board even knows.

Is your 'tism flaring up?