In the recent Retro Domination Podcast (ep 100, 40 min in)...

In the recent Retro Domination Podcast (ep 100, 40 min in), James Rolfe admitted to seeing the new Ghostbusters when it came out. Thoughts?

cucks gonna be a cuck

GHOSTBUSTERS WAS FUNNY YOU KEKOLD PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

looks like the cuck got busted

He never said he wasn't going to see it, he just said he would review it

What did he think?

Did Mike Matei see it?

op irrevocably btfo

It was average as fuck

>washed up has been jumped onto a controversy to bring attention to his dying living
Oh wow, not like I called this a year ago.

In the Saw podcast he said he still hadn't seen it and agreed to see it if the guy sent him a Blu-Ray so he wouldn't have to pay.

Guess he tried to keep up his farce but the truth eventually slipped

LIKE GHOSTBUSTERS FAGGOT

SARK MOVIES

What went so horribly wrong?

>The Game Jew...

All for nothing. Patton won. Tumblr won. Sony won.

Just Cuck My E-Celeb Up Fampai

>I won't review it
And he hasn't
OP are you absolutely retarded?

Bang-a-lang!

>He never said he wasn't going to see it, he just said he would review it

15 seconds into his video: "I refuse to watch it."
41 seconds into his video: "I'M NOT GONNA SEE IT! Wow, what a novel concept!"

The movie flopped and most people agree it's shit. How did they win?

>And he hasn't
>OP are you absolutely retarded?
He explained for 8 straight minutes why he refused to WATCH it. His words.

Not OP, but you're a retard calling someone else a retard. Retard.

How many times did Ryan see Ghostbusters?

>10th most subscribed
>68k subs

A different time

Zero fucks given. Obviously he was going to see it just to bitch about it at some point anyway.

Continuously until the theater ran out of crab legs

He was going to, but he had an erection that day and couldn't fit into the theater.

Maybe he changed his mind after celebrities called him trash on twitter or what-ever. I am sure that like me he regrets watching it at all.

>there are no legitimate criticisms against the movie because you're all misogynists no matter what you say
I don't think I've ever hated a movie and it's defenders this fucking much. It's the next year and I'm still salty.

>Thoughts?
He didn't break his promise to not review it? but apparently did break his promise to not watch it?
I need more info. Did he pirate the movie? did a friend pay for his ticket?

He paid to see it. Said it was an ok summer blockbuster. Was excited to see women in the main roles but didn't like the cameos of the original GBs

>Get stuck in the seats
>Guess I'll stay for the next showing

All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?

Some of these seem out of place. Like the Slate reviewer isn't saying "Fuck you, internet nerds!"

If only he'd gotten more "butter" he could have greased out

This was a national news story about a movie

>channel accolades

We didn't know what we had.

Why do people hate Ryan, so much?

>yfw his feminist cunt wife made him watch it

I mean, at least he is not being a bitch about it and didn't hide the fact that he was right. Probably initially he thought he won't even be watching it, but curiosity took over, it's motherfucking Ghostbusters, with Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd and Black Driver.

I don't like boring things.

I also don't like actors competing with one-another for attention.

Stop that.

If you kill a franchise, you win!

He wanted to quit after the movie but his fans wanted him to stay and continue his stale content.

Honestly, I don't mind new AVGN episodes. We sure had stinkers no one gives a fuck about like that the Crow review, or Darkwing Duck, or Toxic Crusader, but Tiger Electronics review, Atari Sports Review, those can stand right next to the classics.

James is even mentioned on the fucking Wikipedia page

Ghost Corp?

More like Ghost Corpse

>Filmmaker James Rolfe, creator of the Angry Video Game Nerd series, declared that he would not see the new film and objected to a reboot without the original cast.[124][132]
I thought you were joking.

>I refuse to watch it for the purposes of reviewing it
>I'M NOT GONNA SEE IT for review purposes

are we talking about seeing it in the theater or watching it on a DVD owned by one of his faggot friends (probably Mike)? if he actually paid money to watch that movie he's a cuck. if not then he's slightly less of a cuck.

CAN YOU FAGGOTS STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS

James most likely meant he wouldn't see it when it was out, now that it's been a year he's most likely just wanting to see how bad it was.

What I want to know is if he enjoyed the movie or not

He said it was average. Listen to the podcast you nigger.

Justice for Bootsy when?

They never found that little girl

Old youtube was so simple and clean, I thought google was all about making things accessible not more convoluted

>TOP TEN ANIME BETRAYALS

he makes fake comments praising himself, then pins them onto Ryan Videos. and hes fat and gross

Buy our AVGN plushies guise!

Mike does that. He runs the YouTube page. He also secretly moderates the Reddit page and deletes comments that criticize him

No shit

These loud nerd types never have principles. It's inherent to their lack of backbone

When did you lose respect for him? For me it was the 100th episode. Or the movie. Whichever one was first.

>popcorn topping
They aren't even allowed to call it butter, lol.

Rolfe's wife is still alive, so that has to count for something.

I'm still on board. He's still punching above his weight.

Certified Kino
Mega Man
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Classic Material
Tiger Games
Paperboy

Pretty Shit desu
Sonic
Crow

What did he mean by this?

>Damn!

He's married so he can't be kissing other chicks

>$350,000 PLUS MORE!

AWESOME VIDEO GAMES

VIDEO GAMES AWESOME

Did he want his 8 bucks back?

hes gonna cuck you back to the past

Oh shit im getting flashbacks

Do people say Bootsy is a pedo because he said his favorite movie is happiness? I don't get this meme.

I wish I was

Did he ever mention Happiness?

Concentrating on the movie, he stopped uploading consistent content and people went elsewhere. Meanwhile, clones and copycats were coming out of the woodwork and surpassed him (JonTron). His shtick is stale and old.

Great movie!

James's face really creeps me the fuck out in this picture