Opinions on Greece?

Opinions on Greece?

>tfw we pulled a greece in this Euro 2016

kek

Greeks aren't Greeks.

Mongrel race of Turks, Armenians, Gypsies, Slavs.

not even close lol

Greatest country in the world

I am Greek

Well take a look at the mirror. Do u look anything like the white Ancient greeks eh?

"Greeks" who don't have pale skin and light colored eyes should fuck off back to Turkey

you're probably joking but oh well. i'll take it.

you guys are cool, but you know why we don't really like you ;)

They'll be good once they purge and nationalize.

Failed to keep Constantinople

not my bro

Hai bro

I like Greeks. There's nothing wrong with them.

Bad goys, need more debts to fall in line.

greece is the country with the most sexually active males as a % in the world because they are extremely handsome , i dont get that mixed gipsy race you said

how can you know the % of whiteness on their skin? my skin is white, except from summers because of all the sun

Well i have a straight nose so there's that.

Zdravo brata

Yeah. Descendants of Ancient greeks.

Yasu

looks like every other europian mediterranean

we have a huge greek community here. they are on par with indians and just above niggers.

I don't see what point are you trying to make. You do not seem to realise that we are a Mediterranean country, with around 250 days a year being sunny. You think everybody will be as pale as a German??

My cousin is even whiter than these girls btw

totally different, yup

Dumbest looking flag I've seen in a while. Hurts my eyes to just look at it.

Well obviously, considering spain was muslim for 700 years and the provinces of Latium and Campania were under arab controll for extended periods of time together with the Emirate of Sicily.

Only North Italians escaped the multicultural train and they actually look European.

>Opinions on Greece?

Lord Byron died

it has a strong meaning tho

>the provinces of Latium and Campania were under arab control
ahkmed pls try reading some western history

F

we are white right Sup Forums?

The byzantine empire fought Islam from 620 to 1200 until western Europe decided to grow a pair of balls and fight. They then continued to fight for another ~300 years.

Can any of you people throw some respect to a people who defended the world from Islam for nearly a thousand years? What did they get in return? Raids by Russians and Bulgarians the 4th crusade backstabbing them.

Greece is an eternal beacon of hope shining down on man showing them what they can aspire to be.

The country of turkey only had 10% Turkic DNA they Turkified the population there was no mass impregnation of people. It was a cultural shift. If the"Turks"in turkey aren't even Turkic no way could they have impregnated distant lands

It's fun how you think modern day Greeks have Turkish roots instead of Greek ones,
when Turks didn't marry Greek women all these years Ottoman Empire was here.

And even if that happened, the children would be taken to Turkey and wouldn't learn Greek..

lol, do you pathetic stormweenie actually think that Ancient Greeks where blonde haired, blue eyed gods ?

Fuck off kid, this board is for grown ups.

>ancient greeks looked like arabs
Stop lying to yourself,greeks must become white again.

Those nordicentrists are as dumb as those niggers who think they wuz kangs n' shiet.

Don't pay taxes.

gonna make me rich

Never had any personal problems with them. Everyone's pretty cool here desu.

nobody can pay when he doesn't have to pay

he doesn't have MONEY to pay*

>Well take a look at the mirror. Do u look anything like the white Ancient greeks eh?

How do you know what they looked like?

Why do Nordick-ists believe mass population replacements happened

I wouldn't pay anyway.
Why should I pay the bankers' debts. I'm not some 'good goy', like the rest of the eurofags and the Americans are.

you're right.. the debt isn't ours to begin with, but im pretty sure if we get into this matter, none will understand us

Stop embarrassing yourself, your beliefs are laughable in today's world.

enlighten us, please

I really wonder what did they teach you on History hours about us

>We wuz Greekz n' shieeeettt
Like I said, as dumb as niggers, that's the only thing you are.

It's pretty simple to explain but who cares what they think anyway.

Beautiful scenery, with great food and history. Some very ugly cities though.

I'm not Greek, but have lived in Astoria, NY all my life. The Greeks are "A" number 1 in my estimation.

ugly cities? Like which ones?? If you're speaking for Athens, i can tell you it really depends on where you go in there

Our cities are shit for the most part though

I might go to Greece (Athens, Delphi, somewhere else) between December 25th - January 2nd.

What should I expect?

Heraklion of Crete, that's where I live, is ugly as fuck.
Our cities are bad because our governments care nothing for them.

Worst period ever to visit the worst places.

Greeks are a mess. My father grew up in a greek village and was breastfed by other mothers. He doesn't even know his real birthday. I'll never marry a Greek.

Cities with population more than 60k arent the most ideal ones..anyways

You guys should declare your debt null and void, exit the EU, and pivot to Russia to piss off those Turk fucks next door.

That sounds a little far-fetched. You're sure your father is not a gypsy instead?

w-why?

gyros is the shit

Heraklion is a micrography of Athens, without the goods of Athens.

Athenian here. Im sure you'll have a lovely time in Athens. Make sure to visit the city centre...

As for what the other dude told you, he's right kinda... The weather isn't the most ideal on that period of the year for Athens, but the centre of the city will be beautiful as every year

bunch of baklava eating bastards

Just cancel your trip and visit us in the summer.

Everywhere you go will be guaranteed god tier vay-cay, even Athens.

He was born in the early 50's and is one of 8 children.

I'm a Greek and I was rooting for you guys all the way. I hope Mitroglou scores some goals in your league next year.

The problem with Heraklion is that it's completely devoid of city planning since nobody cared to expand the city plans for, I don't know, over 50 years now if not even more. But as the population was growing, and people needed to new places to stay and the government not providing us with proper city expansion plans, everyone just went ahead and built where they found an empty spot.
I suspect that's the root reason every other big greek city is ugly too, not just Heraklion.

times have changed my friend...my father has 3 sisters too, and lived in a 40 sqm house and he didnt even manage to end middle school

anyways, OP out guys..im going in the centre of Athens, you're all amazing and thank you for your time

Well, i'll have to disagree.
It really depends on what he wants to do when he's here. If he simply wants to visit some museums and historical sights then winter wouldn't be such a bad choice. There won't be as many people there as there would be in the summer and he will be more comfortable since it won't be so freaking hot.

I can go somewhere else in Europe but my options are somewhat limited due to my girlfriend.

I know the weather won't be very good, but we thought Athens would be good because the tickets are very cheap.

Other options = Stockholm, Helsinki, and possibly Madrid or Rome but probably not Rome.

have fun pham

Brotier

Right after a decade full of war. World War Two and the Civil War which lasted from 46 to 49. That was some tough era.
But it still sounds far-fetched. My father was born in the early 50s too and he wasn't raised like a gypsy.

Athens, Patra and Iraklion spring to mind. Thessaloniki, Ioannina and Kalamata are a fair bit nicer.

Greece is kill, the economy is fucked, african barbarians are all over the place now and the goverment is in the hands of commie scum... just cuck my shit up

Hey, maybe they were gypsies -- I don't know. Parents exaggerate. He really doesn't know his actual birth date though. His family moved to Australia and then America where my grandfather was a landlord in the hood. When my grandfather died, his Mistresses came out and asked for money! Greeks, man.

>Women asking for money when the man dies
I think that's how women are, everywhere.

Best place. strong men, attractive womens, smart childrens.

Better sun than south france, better olive oil than spain, better pizza than italy, better gypsies than bulgaria.

Also Alexander the Great was not gay. 100% high test.

She's only half Greek! You could as well post Jennifer Aniston.... though that wouldn't be much of an improvement, would it?

>She's only half Greek

and she looks 100% greek. anniston dones't look greek at all.

Tell me again how greeks ain't white you stupid nigger cuck sucking ginger faggot

Beautiful diverse landscapes, great food, culture and music.

I'm a bit biased though, because I've always been kind of enamored with Greece.

I do. I also look like an Austrian. How different do you think we look?

they made greek yogurt

Aniston looks a lot like many Cretan women I've seen, actually.
And it makes sense, since that's where her father is from.

>Ctrl-F 'rapebabies'
>0 results

modern greeks are t*rk rapebabies with no genetic relation to ancient greeks due to centuries of ottoman dickings

D'awww, kids are obsessed about how we look again, the thread. And it's the same Canadian again.

Said the fat faggot whose country is full of niggers and kebab..Go suck camel dicks you cancer faggot

Faggot lander detected

That's not conceivably true. What happened is we assimilated other people in the course of our history, like any other country. Greeks never stopped existing though.

and a chitter chitter to you too, t*rkroaches

The ancient Greeks were Black, what are you talking about?

Lol mustafĂ  who told you these bs?

everyone respect us. user sees a greek flag on 4chins and immediately prepares for philosophy.

leftist wimps