Why haven't you cancelled your (((Netflix))) yet?

Why haven't you cancelled your (((Netflix))) yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/culture/netflix-edits-bill-nye-episode-remove-segment-chromosomes-determine-gender/
dailywire.com/news/16045/netflix-edits-old-bill-nye-episode-hide-segment-amanda-prestigiacomo#exit-modal
louderwithcrowder.com/netflix-edits-bill-nye-gender/
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/bill-nye-the-science-guy-netflix-edit-removed-censored-gender-sex-chromosome-transgenderism-a7716881.html
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/05/netflix-bill-nye/
youtube.com/watch?v=M5z9s_bimnw
youtube.com/watch?v=yZo1GhaTVuk
investopedia.com/stock-analysis/120816/george-soros-bets-netflix-alphabet-and-amazon-nflx-goog-nflx-goog-googl-amzn.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's no fucking way they did this

Bullshit.

fuck you, give me a source, if this is real, netcucks is fucking history

freebeacon.com/culture/netflix-edits-bill-nye-episode-remove-segment-chromosomes-determine-gender/

Stealth ads for the new show because the drama is getting cold.

>censors
It's on pirate bay if you really need the original version that much.

So the ministry of truth has finally been formed?

>it's fucking real

I mean sure, they don't determine gender, they determine sex. This concept has been around longer than that faggot could ever hope to live

>freebeacon.com

its hilarious to see these people who would have called out religion for censorship or ignorance of science, become what they criticized.

>they're normal

classic bill

dailywire.com/news/16045/netflix-edits-old-bill-nye-episode-hide-segment-amanda-prestigiacomo#exit-modal

louderwithcrowder.com/netflix-edits-bill-nye-gender/

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/bill-nye-the-science-guy-netflix-edit-removed-censored-gender-sex-chromosome-transgenderism-a7716881.html

Plenty of places man.

Cause I realize I don't have to watch things I don't want to watch.

definitions evolve user
unlike you

Look trannies I know you are crazy and all but this is basically saying that DNA doesnt determine what you are which is nonsense since you exist meaning DNA CREATED YOU.

LOW

TIER

GOD

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/05/netflix-bill-nye/

>According to The Washington Free Beacon, “it is not clear whether the 1996 segment was cut when it was first uploaded [to Netflix], or whether the edit was in reaction to recent controversies over Bill Nye’s stance on gender identity.”

>Nonetheless, The Federalist – and MILO team members – can confirm, after looking at Bill Nye The Science Guy episode 23 (titled “Probability”) on Netflix, that the entire chunk discussing chromosomes and gender has been pulled.

>"Here’s the section in question. In Netflix’s version of the episode, the scene has been edited out completely, with the show transitioning to the next scene instead."

youtube.com/watch?v=M5z9s_bimnw

W E W
L A D

They're right, you know.

How can this retardation be a thing?

How can mass media just deny scientific facts and everybody is okay with it?

Because I use someone else's account.

Same with Hulu and Prime.

reality is a social construct, unlike the koran which is the words of Allah almighty, peace be upon him

>health care bill that will affect millions of americans and the global economy
>focus on bullshit that happened 20 years ago

This is why you're here.
This is why you're not part of society.

>www.louderwithcrowder.com/
Really driving the point with those sources, faggot.

>((they)) are right, you know

B-BUT MUH SEX JUNK

>that source doesnt count because i dont like the name
spotted the tranny

That doesn't mean we should censor the past.

>"Yeah just cut it so the faggots and niggers won't complain."

O-OH O-OH OH

>"f-focus on something else, goy!"

>gender and sex are synonyms
>someone publishes an article that redefines "gender" as "gender roles"
>gender and sex are not synonyms anymore

>mfw a leftie friend literally tried to tell me today that revisionism like this OK

>thread starts getting infested with mental defects and redditors
how does it feel knowing you'll never be normal?

There's links to the clip in question on this very thread. Nothing's being censored, faggot.

gas yourself transmonster

daily reminder that Nye shilled for an obvious scam using fake science like 10 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=yZo1GhaTVuk

Does it say sex or gender

why is milo so based bros?

You can't focus on more than one thing at a time user? I'm sorry.

I couldn't give a shit with a gun to me dick.

The worst part of all of this is tomboys will now be considered a separate gender instead of just chicks that wanted to dress like Avril Lavigne did

>mass media
Look no further than who controls the (((((((((((((((mass media))))))))))))))))))

You must a retard who can only think about a single thing every 24 hours.

>do many things poorly
>do few things greatly

Losers always choose the former.
Well done.

>if someone else reuploads the censored material to bypass the censor, that means it is no longer censored.

Do you have an extra chromosome?

>he still believes the multi-tasking meme

KEK. fucking peons

Or you could do many things greatly?

>prefers the BBC
>pro-paedophila
>does nothing all day but funpost to rile up others
He really is Sup Forums

calm down Tyrone.

Censorship doesn't mean "going back to edit old videos", you literal child. And guess what? If the government isn't doing it, you might as well bitch about nothing.

Cause you're a special snowflake right?

I did awhile ago when they started the SJW faggotry.

Literally go onto cuckflix and check yourself then you stupid nigger

>reality is a social construct
Legit genuine insanity.

Exactly this.

>it's another "stupid political bullshit thread" on Sup Forums

No but unless the healthcare repeal is going to be decided and done in the next 10 seconds I think it may be safe to take my focus off of it for a second and put it on something else for 10 minutes don't you?

>He actually thinks these retards in America even know jackshit about their government beyond tribal politics.

the suppression or prohibition of any parts of books, films, news, etc. that are considered obscene, politically unacceptable, or a threat to security.

This applies, and it doesn't have to be the government doing it you fucking shill. Anyways, I've already canceled my subscription, please file on your incident report that the subscription cancellation was because of your poor shilling technique.

Why would I ever pay for netflix when I can get everything they have and more for free?

specialization is for insects, user

canceled the day dear white people came out lol

I'll take my evil white people dollars somewhere else

i get it from alphabay so i'm not paying for it and i can choose what i watch

>its not the government doing it so its okay

you are a special kind of special

Most people arent americucks

>if the gratification isn't instant I'm not doing it

Hilarious

People who can't Google shit should be gassed desu

There is literally nothing stopping you, or anyone else, from creating you're own streaming service and paying Bill Nye enough money to show the full unedited version of the episode.

People are well aware of the video's existence and have access to viewing it: youtube.com/watch?v=M5z9s_bimnw

It's not censorship.

>television has become political
>surprised when it's talked about

>trump becomes president
>liberals have more power and influence than ever
lel

so i guess when the church burns a book that isnt censorship because i have a copy in my house
fuck outta here tranny

Well, as someone studying biology in university, and someone who's dad is a doctor, I can tell you that the science objectively concludes that gender IS a social construct. I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT SEX, I'M TALKING ABOUT GENDER. Anyways, gender is not determined by you chromosomes, since your chromosomes can only determine your sex. Normally, sex = gender, but not always, so you have to make the distinction. Unless any of you can produce any scientific research that contradicts the existing evidence, you've got nothing.

>putting words in my mouth
Like I said, bitching about nothing. Please do yourself a favor and research real life, actual censorship.

Because I never had an account to cancel.

I don't understand idiots who pay for their media. You can literally download all this shit for free. You're poor/middle class, they're rich. What they make takes 0 skill or talent. Any idiot can write a story, act out a script, edit a scene in premier or, if given the equipment, record the scene.

YOU FUCKIN

that's just semantics
when people say gender they mean sex, so your argument is irrelevant

>liberals have more power and influence than ever

No they don't. They are just doubling down on the power they always had. This all boils down to the fact that there are people that think something with a dick can be woman and those that are sane.

>posts 0 source
>bet u cant refute THIS

>When they say banana they mean apple

Ok, really good argument, but I'd work on it a bit.

he's not talking about what people say, faggot, he's talking about scientific consensus

AY CLETUS, YA GOT DAT SOURCE THAT SHOW DAT DAT DERE ERF AINT FLAT?

ohh.. sweetie... no...

Does anybody else finds weird how netflix jumped right into the trans instead of producing stuff about lesbians and gays?
Like theres no new The L Word or Queer As Folk, and no Orange doesn't counts...but every single new Netflix thing is/has trannies.

>studying biology in university,
study more you stupid fuck

>and no Orange doesn't counts
Because it totally counts and defeats... Whatever stupid point you were trying to make?

this is some top notch source you just posted

And what the fuck do you know, shitskin?

So instead of freaking out and blaming Netflix someone on leddit's kotakuinaction board actually contacted their support and asked about this.

Apparently Netflix didn't do it. Whoever own the Bill Nye show did it and the license agreement is that Netflix can only transmit the copy given to them by the owner.

Blame Bill Nye, not Netflix.

investopedia.com/stock-analysis/120816/george-soros-bets-netflix-alphabet-and-amazon-nflx-goog-nflx-goog-googl-amzn.aspx

>I wonder what ((they)) meant by this

inshallah my brother

No, because Orange is unwatchable shit.

>whines about progressives, cultural marxism, etc. on Sup Forums
>masturbates to traps
what did Sup Forums mean by this

That's such a shitty and stupid way to put it it practically has nothing to do with the entire issue.

The problem is taking a term that for almost as long as it existed meant biological characteristics and redefining it as something that as social behaviors, then acting like those social behaviors mean anything to a person's biology.

All because a dude needed to publish something to keep his cushy job in academia.

Its a tangled clusterfuck of non-logic that basically exists only to create a large group of useful idiots for another group of useful idiots (corporations should be as free as possible because I might be rich one day) something to rail against so they won't realize they're selling themselves down the river.

because both the left and the right have been corrupted by basic fascist mob-rallying tactics in order to create permanent, yet meaningless, political conflict, so as neither side will realize how they're only fucking themselves by serving those in power.

i dunno they both seem like retards
>netflix commissioning all these stupid series that enable retards
>bill nye for being a sell out clown