B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>bbc.com/news/uk-england-sussex-36868781

Gender equality amirite genderfags?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1385492/Chris-Whitehead-wears-skirt-school-protest-uniform-rule.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2064924/Chris-Whitehead-skirt-Schoolboy-13-awarded-prestigious-human-rights-prize.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>all ugly
who cares?

Why not wear shorts?

OH NOES

KILTS WILL KILL JESUS KITTENS

as a man im sad that society thinks men have to be women to be good. I wouldnt mind wearing a skirt, if they were made to be worn by men with a mans body. Thats my problem. Why does the womens clothing section take up an entire floor at macy's and half the men's section as well?

actually wearing a skirt would be pretty cool imagine all of the breezes on your balls and girls always tryin to sneak a peak at your hairy butthole

>protest over hot weather

How parents can even allow this is beyond my understanding.

>01100101 01100111
>eg

What did he mean by this?

UK is now sweden-tier

>allow
The parents organised it you dumb frog. You think any schoolboy said to his friends "Hey lads, lets wear skirts tomorrow, yea"

David S?

this.

are you both so dumb?
What these brave boys are doing is protesting against the gender inequality.
Why are women allowed to wear skirts in Summer, but boys have to wear pants?
That's gender inequality

KILTS ARE BACK IN FASHION

Why the fuck do they not ware Kilts?
I mean you can argue its a skirt.
But at least its a skirt for men.

Or a kilt?

Oh god help us all males are wearing a piece of fabric that we have deemed to be feminine.
And you wonder why SJWs are a real thing lol

>wearing the pocketless jew

It's hot and summer, and they have to wear pants, so they're protesting. It's free speech. Personally I don't mind pants, I dont wear shorts out of the house often, people might fap to my cute legs

to Protest hot weather?
Can't they just wear shorts?
???

I LIKE SHORTS

THEYRE COMFY AND EASY TO WEAE

on a scale from one to ten I give this a 12. i really like this picture its good.

Well, women wear shorts too.
So men should wear skirts since women aren't wearing them anymore.

IT'S NOT A FUCKING SKIRT

That's what they're protesting. They're not allowed to wear shorts

they are naked under it. i checked

Why aren't they allowed to wear shorts?

I would wear this, but ops picture is just sad. Looks like a bunch of fags. A kilt might be handy for the summer.

You even talk like one of them, how disgusting.

Isn't a kilt just a skirt. Honestly I would not have even thought twice of it. At first glace of this picture I thought it was some Scottish pride shit or something.

copycats

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1385492/Chris-Whitehead-wears-skirt-school-protest-uniform-rule.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2064924/Chris-Whitehead-skirt-Schoolboy-13-awarded-prestigious-human-rights-prize.html

rate boipucci

Most workplace and schools won't allow men to wear shorts or sleeveless shirts but allow women to wear short dresses and the like.

So men have to be hot while women to to be comfortable.