Do you believe white people are the normal average all across humanity...

Do you believe white people are the normal average all across humanity, or are they a superior species above the human average?

all the races have their own pros and cons

Everyone can be an untermensch and an übermensch.

cucks

Sorry but we are not edgy teenagers more like you. Please stop acting like a SJW

So you don't believe that chinks have higher IQs on average?

"Whiteness" is a product of evolution and nothing else. Race is not something quantifiable by science other than through melatonin levels and other insignificant data points, that have zero effect on intelligence, temperament, etc.

Your implication is flawed.

lurk more newfag

>a fucking leaf

They're alright, kind of boring and cunty but they're good inventors so we keep them around.

t. Mexican intellectual

Races are more or less equal. The biggest difference is culture. Culture is the way of life and activities its members engage in.

race=/=a group of people who share the same things

There different races and different races act, behave and think different. Not much.
And by that i dont mean all black people are behaving like monkeys, hope you understand that.

Just because another race is different ,doesnt mean we should treat it different and judge it by its race and not its character.

Sorry if im typing like a retard, im tired

white people aren't one race

there's the irish celts with slight iberian influence, the northern irish with lots of english influence, the scottish, the scotch-irish, the southern french with their obvious arabic and italian influence, the light-haired norman french, the swabian germans, the habsburg germans, the mongolian finnish, the mongolian russian, the pure slav, the olive-skinned southeastern european, the germanic northern italians, the middle italians with tan skin and large frames, the small brown southern italians and sicilians, the brown greeks, the tan spanish, the portugese, the lanky and pale northerner europeans.

and england is just a mish-mash of virtually every single type of european, saxon, roman, celtic, etc.

in my view white people are the most individual and obedient. that is, africans cannot be trained to perform the same mental feats as whites (not necessarily because of low intelligence - a wolf is smarter than a dog, but you can't train a wolf like a dog), mexicans and native americans simply cannot be coerced into doing anything (which is why we had no native american slaves - they'd rather die than be a slave), asians are too domesticated, etc. europeans had the right balance of the individual and the collective. russia represents the +pro-collective" extreme of european countries, USA and britain represents the "pro-individual" extreme of european culture.

in my personal opinion, france and germany strike the optimal balance between the rights of the individual and the needs of the collective.

Culture doesn't decide the size of your dick or the amount of melanin in your skin

But geographic location and culture are correlated.

Blacks have bigger dicks and ass because it helps with heat dissipation. Natural selection.

White people are the real Master Race.

t. Jew.

you can't dismiss averages.

I sort of believe culture and environment has something to do with actual productivity of race and IQ, like all of you though I also think that a significant portion is hereditary and biological.

If white people were so superior, how come they can't handle Mussies?

Jewish liberal media.

Altruism

So why is it then that Whites who live in the coldest of winters don't have micro dicks? Why do Asians who live in a moderate climate, still have smaller penises?

>Blacks have bigger dicks
Hey Tyrone, how did you figure out how to work a PC?

>dicks
>heat dissipation
If that was true blacks would have elephant ears you utter dipshit, I dont even care if this post is a meme.

But blacks don't have bigger dicks, and the big asses come from the rampant obesity epidemic in black communities.

but France and Germany can't even complain about the problems their countries face without gulag. I mean, very soon they won't even have a means of self defense, unless I'm talking out of my ass.

Superior, we White Aryans are the Children of God, the image of likeness of God. Non-Whites are blasphemously wicked filthy shit, it is a sin against God to show mercy to them.

>black guy meme
can someone post the terrorist version of him?

Never fails

lol
I've still seen a better version, but thanks.