Argentina rekt Italy

>Argentina rekt Italy
>Peru rekt Croacia
>Colombia rekt Francia
>Brazil rekt Russia

So, this is the power of Europe?

Attached: 1512285197274.jpg (649x732, 58K)

>>Colombia rekt Francia
>>Brazil rekt Russia
Not much of an achievement though.

we still have 11 world cups

+1 three months from now

We have 9 with only 10 countries, Europe has 11 with like 50 teams

>Andorra, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Gibraltar, Faroe Islands, etc. are comparable to Paraguay, Colombia, and Chile

Mmm, when did I say that? There are countries in South American that aren't allowed in Conmebol because they are too shit, see Guyana, French Guiana or Suriname. We don't accept everyone like you guys do so you can statpad

why are Latinos - alongside the English - literally the only people in the world who care about friendlies?

Protip: they are completely meaningless
the european players try not to get injured because they're still in the middle of the season with their clubs, they don't give 100%, it would be stupid and outright unprofessional to do so

friendlies really mean absolutely nothing

But we also have more World Cups than Europe...

Just like I'm talking now I'll be talking when either Argentina or Brazils wins the next WC

How is pointing out that Europe has won more World Cups than South America 'statpadding'?

11-8 shared between five European teams and three SA ones. Who the fuck cares what Estonia and Guatemala do

Why are Dybala and Icardi not playing?

>But we also have more World Cups than Europe...

erm, bad news amigo: no, you don't in fact

you have won 9 (5x Brazil, 2x Uruguay, 2x Argentina), we have won 11 (4x Germany, 4x Italy, 1x England, 1x France, 1x Spain)

Conmebol: 11 world cups, 10 members: 1.1 world cups per member
Uefa: 11 world cups, 55 memebers: 0.2 world cups per member

uruguay has 4

because they are worse than aguero, higuain and messi, we don't need 5 forwards

>t. s e e t h i n g nationalism on the rise

>uruguay has 4

ah bad news again amigo, the urus actually do have only 2 world cups (won at a time where the world cup was somewhat of a meme btw)

Mmmm, check again dear

Attached: 4 (cuatro).png (354x354, 15K)

all matches are matches, friendlies are just not to the death type of matches, but should still be won, or end as a draw at worst

>Romania
>we

Please kill yourself gypsy.

Isn't France the favourite to win the cup?
>tfw we have a chance

Attached: 1435297600010.png (214x221, 96K)

Uruguay has 4 stars so we have 11 wc too

>france
>favorite to win anything without having to poison players
lolno

>We just beat Modric, Kovacic, Rakitic and their 500 million dollar team
>Relatively easily
>With four subs
>With 10 men during half an hour

Just who the fuck values players in european leagues? How did they get there? Are they fucking retarded? Why are they fucking retarded? So many questions after this match

Attached: probably a retard.jpg (264x264, 11K)

Modric and rakatic are obviously class players. For some reason the Croatian MY always underperforms no matter how talented the team is.

BASED Jordanposter

They are meme as fuck. Raped by Mexico and Brazil twice.

They didn't seem world class tonight. They also have many other highly rated players, it's hardly just Rakitic and Modric

When did you guys play against Croatia? You're playing again in a few days right?

Talking about 2002 and 2014. That's when it matters. But yeah, we are playing again in this friendly.

America has a richer world cup history than Romania

Ok here's a couple of things about our NT. Every time they assemble they think they're on a vacation. They're so goddamn lazy they even vouched against a former coach, Niko Kovač (who was shit at tactics btw, 2014) because he wanted them to train harder and get physical gains. But when it gets serious and they take their time to prepare, they're on par with, or often even beat better teams. So why are we shit against nobodies? It is not up to the coach to decide who will play and who won't. Not to the current one, not to the few before him. God forbid if Mandzushit is not a starter in crucial games. Former Dinamo Zagreb players who play in top teams (Modrić,Mandžukić, Kovačić,Lovren, etc. but not Rakitić for instance) have a deal with Dinamo's boss, officially but a executive vice-president or some shit. He takes credit for their success so he still demands some of their money. I dunno how but he has them by the balls. They even blatantly denied those deals in court to get the guy acquitted. Meanwhile he placed Šuker, a borderline retarded childless trannyfucking gambling addict, as the chairman of FF. Our coaches are always shit because someone's who's world class would cost more money, and more importantly would not listen to them.
>Raped by Mexico
I'll give you that
>Brazil
more like Japan.

>I rate France who lost to fucking Portugal

What year do you think we are?

2006-Italy
2010-Spain
2014-Germany

To be fair I wasn't talking specifically about Croatia, euro clubs in general seem to rate players in the most random, arbitrary ways. It's like they choose the biggest retards to spend their money

>Every time they assemble they think they're on a vacation. They're so goddamn lazy
Can relate to that. Just look at our NT fooling around after scoring the first goal today, they do this everytime

What are these countries you're listing and why is England not included?

fucking keked, EL Peruano philosofo

doesnt each forward get a sub?, if dybala and icardi arent higuain's or agueros's subs then who the fuck is?

I laugh every time at this autistic meme
Am I retarded?

It's World Cup Winners from the past 3 tournaments. England aren't listed because I didn't go far back enough. Here, i'll go back to the very start. Tell me when you see Peru, okay?

1930-Uruguay
1934-Italy
1938-Italy
1950-Uruguay
1954-West Germany
1958-Brazil
1962-Brazil
1966-England
1970-Brazil
1974-West Germany
1978-Argentina
1982-Italy
1986-Argentina
1990-West Germany
1994-Brazil
1998-France
2002-Brazil
2006-Italy
2010-Spain
2014-Germany

>Just look at our NT fooling around after scoring the first goal today, they do this everytime
Yep same fuckin shit. Also our retarded media encourages this queer ass euphoria, praises them like gods literally. Then you know the crash is an inevitability. And then they get crucified lmao. Kinda like englel.

So you posted a list where England was not included just to make your point?

nope it's a funny fucking meme

Let me emphasize, your own country, England, did not seem to appear in the list you posted

My point was about Europe. The last 3 winners have been European so why care about some friendlies?

Because you asked him why England wasn't included, so he gave you the history to see where England was. Which also was a jab to you . Which the point was originally show Europe has the more dominant number of wins in the cup.

Now I am going to go punch a kangaroo.

Now I get it, I just wanted to make it clear that England, your own country, didn't appear in said list

although friendlies might not mean shit to you, they actually boost the confidence of players if they win. and confidence can go a long way in a wc

>although friendlies might not mean shit to you
Anyone who gives a shit about is a mong.

>they actually boost the confidence of players if they win
They actually don't do shit.

England beat Netherlands.

It's just a bunch of friendlies. Who cares?

What the fuck? Like fuck they do? Do you think experienced players gain confidence from winning pre-season games?

>Every time they assemble they think they're on a vacation. They're so goddamn lazy they even vouched against a former coach,

> mfw Peru used to do this type of shit all the time under Burga (the last head of the FPF).

Hang in there croatian-bro, there is light on the end of the tunnel just look at us and our long ass tunnel that we just got out of. kek.

Attached: 1383875963170.png (325x288, 215K)

oh shut the fuck up romania

you arent even good enough to host a world cup

no one but third world shitters

This

Unironically the only time they stepped up was in the first leg vs Greece. If we faced them any other day we d probably be in the W.C. in their place.
They couldn't do the step up neither during the previous Euro, nor during the campaign in the Groupstages to secure first spot. Croatia played well in ONE match (maybe 2 if you add the away Ukraine match which aint much of an achievement tho tbqh) and they ended up in the WC.

no king cuck and gypsy minion = no party

Attached: 329d534b-9472-4b85-a922-a8314a86d1fd.png (645x388, 208K)

Thats Mamic, right?

Yes.

Disclaimer: with this post I'm not talking about Italy (because we are indeed shit) but about other Euro countries

>friendlies
wow its fucking nothing

Not after the Euro

Let's pretend that Uruguay has 4 (which is factually wrong see picture).

How does Uruguay having "4" equal to "we also have more World Cups than Europe"

4 + 5 + 2 = 11
Europe has 11. How is 11 more than 11?

Attached: you are retarded.jpg (1465x622, 119K)