What are Sup Forums's thoughts on cheerleaders?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on cheerleaders?

Attached: 106654190 (1).jpg (396x594, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yoYZf-lBF_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They probs hate them for obvious reasons.

we don't have them here, which is a pity and basically the only thing where American schools have an advantage compared to ours

I really would have liked to fuck a hot cheerleader back in my highschool days, in her outfit of course

it's stupid. luckily grew up in a big city and this type of thing wasn't considered important at all. i only saw girls in cheerleader outfits once my entire time in high school.

our high school cheerleaders were the non attractive girls with good bodies

Absolutely necessary to the game. How else am I supposed to know when to cheer?

Attached: dallas cheer halloween.jpg (1200x797, 188K)

you mean, only american cheerleaders or cheerleaders in general??

everything that is wrong with american sports

>luckily grew up in a big city and this type of thing wasn't considered important at all.
What was considered important in the big city you grew up in?

>all of them have probably been BLACKED
kys

sure that's dallas? looks like minnesota

youtube.com/watch?v=yoYZf-lBF_U

>all of them have probably been BLACKED
And this concludes another episode of 'user Lashes Out At His Mother.'

Morally wrong, here it's illegal to have cheerleaders or beauty contests

Used to date a cheerleader in highschool, except she thought cheering for the school team was beneath her and instead cheered for some provincial team that actually went to competitions n shit. Watched a few of them, its actually athletic as all fuck and really impressive, but the judging is completely assfuck retarded and they get extra points for gay shit like smiling or enthusiasm. Like pic related, execution is only worth 5/35 possible points, so you get a whole bunch of teams all doing relatively easy shit they can nail in their sleep.

Like any sport with judging, it rewards playing it safe and doing easy shit rather than actually accomplishing something that's hard. Totally backwards from what a sport should be imo

Attached: 1314_CheerScoreSheet.jpg (500x625, 145K)

STOP LYING AND POST SOME

Attached: BJR.jpg (1920x1280, 2.18M)

>Morally wrong
So is invading the Falklands, but you did that... poorly.

He learned it from step daddy Tyrone lashing out at her when she burns dinner

That's an old picture, read about it. No club has cheerleaders anymore. Feminism is rather big here

>you did
Nah, it was a defacto government, it didn't represent the Argentine People

is that true? thought the pictures were low quality because you're poor

Attached: nc.jpg (800x600, 184K)

when that picture was taken that club was in the 3rd division, yes they are poor

Overrated, hot girls play lacrosse or soccer these days

What's it like being gay?

>Nah, it was a defacto government, it didn't represent the Argentine People
Then why were all of the Argentinian people in the streets en mass cheering after invading the peace loving people of the Falkland Islands? You're just saying this now because your country lost in a massively embarrassing fashion.

Noble profession.

Makes me confused when women complain about being objectified then they become cheerleaders

I'll bite: cheerleaders and the like in sports enjoy what they do. You might be thinking of tumblrinas.

fun fact, it's cheerleading if there's male members on the squad, otherwise it's a dance team

we only have one cheerleading squad attached to a 'pro' team

is there a reason they're called new chicago?

Attached: ee.jpg (1024x683, 255K)

I sat next to a cheerleader in some high school class and she was fun to talk to

kinda pointless after high school honestly. unless it's a small shitty college with a tiny stadium. if you go to a power 5 school with 80k+ in the stadium, nobody pays attention to them really. and everyone is already cheering loud as fuck without their help so why even have them.