Do your countrymen have problems keeping their hands to themselves?

Do your countrymen have problems keeping their hands to themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoning_of_Aisha_Ibrahim_Duhulow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Raportugal

Huh, I didn't know we raped that much.

those are statistics from before the evolution

Some countries have a definition of rape that encompasses touching naughty bits (while clothed) in passing
Others make it an issue of interpretation if it's rape or not if you're forcibly sodomized and beaten to a pulp in the convenience store while random customers push your sobbing face out of the way to get at the macaroni

>Rapetugal

what the fuck sweden

wtf bolivia

Sweden is a special case where cat calling and streaking equals rape. Though if you truly feel safer in South Africa you should stay there

wtf new zealand

Just about to

>Comparing countries where rapes are reported and the police take it seriously with ones where they aren't reported because they'd be disowned or killed and the cops would arrest them for being a whore.

I'm very skeptical on the statistics you have because there's a lot of developed countries in the first world that have rape rates comparable to the third world in this image you posted and I used to work for someone that would print legal contracts and get courts to accept them in America if a woman accuses a man of rape there's rape shield laws protecting her and a lot of those law basically make it impossible to collect statistics in fact before the violence against women Act of 1994 most statistics would tell you that around 40% of rape accusations are false.
I still work in law and I'm always in contact with my former employers, and from what they've told me laws regarding rape and domestic abuse became more annoying in fact they don't even make prenups anymore because if you don't have an expiration date on the prenup a woman can claim that you Forester against her will the sign the contract and the judge will throw the prenup out.
To tell the truth the only countries I can think of where this map might be accurate is the Middle East.

Brazil is the living proof that it's not rape if the girl enjoyed it.

Modern Swedes are Finns.

>Violence Against Women Act of 1994
>signed by one William Jefferson Clinton of all people
Oh god stop, you're killing me.

Crikey its a rare site

Not really a problem, last time a guy was accused of molesting someone he got mobbed to death before police arrive. Police keeps telling people not to kill rapists before reporting them to the police but the public never listens.

Whats fucking wrong with Portugal?

Fake news.

Honor killings happen only when we find out that the girl enjoyed it, and took advantage of the rape for guilt free sex. Its not our fault the majority of women cum from rape

Otherwise, we take rape very seriously

t. parents are from Pakistan

>Moortugal

Yes. I'm a girl in Toronto and use the bus everyday. Its awful.

>Honor killings happen only when we find out that the girl enjoyed it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoning_of_Aisha_Ibrahim_Duhulow

The truth is that:

1. Sweden considers many acts not considered rape in other countries as rape (rape within a marriage, unwanted sexual contact that does not include penetration, sex with someone who is unable to deny consent).

2. Sweden counts every single instance of rape as one rape, while other countries count each court case as a rape. So, if someone is raped by a family member every day for ten years, that's 3652 rapes, while other countries count it as 1.

We have, compared to most countries (India, the US etc), a high report rate.
The truth is that we take rape very seriously, and do a lot of things to combat it. This means that rapes won't be "swept under the carpet" in the statistics.

I'm not denying recent immigrants have brough up the rape stats but the stats are very very skewed.

It has more to do with societal attitudes and willingness to report.

Haven't read the article, but I am assuming she enjoyed the rape,which is why they killed her

Rape should not be an excuse for women to be cock hungry sluts

also
>niggers

I would rather my country be filled with rapists than rape hysterical feminists

ah yes, you must have gotten quite used to seeing your mum raped by packs of feral niggers

What a stereotypical amerigoblin post

I just want to kill liberals and feminists

kill them all kill them all kill them all

Paki's are literally niggers

no

>enjoyed the rape
That isn't how things work you stupid mutt