Being a gay republican is like being a jewish nazi

>being a gay republican is like being a jewish nazi

hes right, isnt he Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxcAN0t6GrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Feels good man.

Yeah muslims love gays, goyim

The republicans want to turn me into a lampshade, well, this lampshade gives you HPV, bitch.

I laughed. And then I cried a little.

2nd comment made this entire thread redundant.

Gay republican here.
I find the fact the liberals think because of my sexuality, I just have to agree with them on everything pretty offensive.

how so

>tfw black conservative
>tfw people who usually get the most upset about this are spoiled upper class white girls at my Uni.

really makes you think

If they get too aggressive you can call them racist, that shoul shut them down

Those girls are whores and not worth your time
Stay on the winning team bro

You're only useful to the left as a pet victim.

Go back to bed Milo.

Liberals calling conservative African Americans "token blacks"

Is the left really this distant from reality?

Nigga I vote right wing because I want gay rights reduced

I support gay bashing. Even if I am guilty of a few homosexual faps.

Nothing wrong with being a repressor.

everyone i dont like is hitler.jpeg

WE BELIEVE YOU

>le voting against own interests meme

That's right, they're all doing it for free!

You don't fit in their narrative. Your existence caused their entire worldview to collapse. It must be quite traumatizing to them.

Male Liberal today are just like jewish nazis in 1936

(You) if you agree

He makes a great point, no gays.

>hates gays
>jacks it to them anyways

Wew lad

wow now that you say it, it sorta makes sense

The reason gay republicans are becoming a little more represented is because Trump is (probably pretending to be) for all LGBTQBBQWWE people.

Fuck you. I have a gun rack in my Volvo.

Feign anger at them. Say something like "how fucking DARE you tell me who I should support, what, am I just a pet nigger to you? A good fucking coon?" something like that. Keep doing it until they're either crying (female) or really upset and begging for forgiveness (male).

When people start noticing, they'll be confused when they see that a liberal is being racist to a black person. It may have a bigger impact than we'd think.

And at the very worst, you get to vent frustration out on a liberal.

>trump pretending
He was literally at Elton Johns wedding

(You)

We should start trying to push this shit on the left. Would help Trump-sama out a little.

My apologies, user.

I actually have a gay conservative cousin that shits on obongo all the time at family gatherings. Then again my whole family is conservative so there's that

I'm aware of this, I went to a SUPER LIBERAL private highschool in DC where a lot of kids were the children of politicians and government officials. Honestly, I think it's what made me start to hate liberalism, at least in it's modern form. Everyone had their feelings and shit coddled, and I just could not fucking deal with some of the pussies there.

What I try to do is point out the double think and cognitive dissonance usually present. I cannot understand how super far left liberals don't realize that they're acting just like past oppressive regimes, just with a different ideology.

Most definitely.

why are you surprised a faggot would cuck himself?

Jewish Nazi here(really), and that cunt can go right back where she came from.

I remember Geniebear! He's a furry diaper fag.

>tfw jewish nazi myself
screw this man

Really makes me think

The DNC wikileaks confirmed they have a paid "digital" arm

Talk about that faggotry on Sup Forums, not Sup Forums

Atheists and gays that aren't democrat are in a hard position. Hell atheist republicans have been barred from speaking at republican events.

If by that he means
>Nationalists helping defend their country against subversive elements of global jewry against people that happen to share ONE socio-cultural label with them but differ in all other aspects....

then, yes. He's 100% correct.

But I doubt that's what he meant.

the comparison is fucking stupid.

fag republicans do seriously have a self hatred problem though. faggotry in itself is self sabotage so im not surprised gay republican exist.

A Republican wants the law to apply equally to all irrespective of differences in sexual orientation. Liberals want to invent a new right to "same-sex marriage" specifically for gays, even though all gays are allowed to get married already, just like everyone else.

That definitively made me think - wow.

>What I try to do is point out the double think and cognitive dissonance usually present. I cannot understand how super far left liberals don't realize that they're acting just like past oppressive regimes, just with a different ideology.
>not yet realizing that they are too fucking stupid to realize

What's wrong with that? It's a very racist thing to do, because it implies blacks support the candidate when in reality fewer than ten percent of blacks nationwide do. It's them implying "this one black guy is representative of all black guys, black people love me". Trump pulls the same shit at his rallies by highlighting one or two of his few Latinos supporters.

I need to buy one of these.

We've already got rights. Anti-discrimination laws, gay marriage. The culture war was fought. It's done. If a Christian wants to call us sinners they're well within their rights to do so. But they're not physically hostile.

All that's left to consider is quality of life and security. Muslims are barbarians. They need to go. There's no debate. They're not coming to integrate. They're not unfortunate refugees or economic migrants. They're lying little pieces of shit who want to subvert democracy by outbreeding everyone, turning the entirety of the West into the desert shithole they crawled out of. No thanks.

So what if I'm racist. I'm not afraid to admit it, and it's not a fucking insult. Humans are tribal, and no amount of social engineering is going to change that.

So what about the Jews who were actually Nazis? There were cases of them being given special statuses by the government as "Honorary Aryans" and thus granting them immunity from certain laws. Erhard Milch is an example of this.
Of the Nazis that were gay? Such as Ernst Rohm.
The Nazis were assholes, but they were not a group made exclusively of white straight people.

Ayn Rand was an atheist, and she pretty much wrote the contemporary gop platform.

Hope you are wearing a MAGA hat you black person.

And if somebody tells you anything, do

post cock

What's your Twitter replacement, Milo? Have you heard of GNU social yet?

>All that's left to consider is quality of life and security. Muslims are barbarians. They need to go. There's no debate. They're not coming to integrate. They're not unfortunate refugees or economic migrants. They're lying little pieces of shit who want to subvert democracy by outbreeding everyone, turning the entirety of the West into the desert shithole they crawled out of. No thanks.

same can be said for mexicans. they have to go back

>telling a black guy what to do about people telling him what to do

>Giving ideas == Telling what to do.

Ok, you go buddy, i thought pol was a satire board, but you are just retarded. Have a nice day.

>The Nazi's were assholes
I think you took a wrong turn little boy

>Its awesome when liberals bully minority groups into voting for them

No, HE'S right.

>getting gay married should be your only priority in life

>that last comment
Kek

>I have no argument
>Better call them nazis, that'll teach 'em

They're just giving ideas. And yes, I was considering getting a MAGA hat just to trigger libs here.

Or maybe gays are learning that leftism only used them as a way to attack "the man", and now the left will throw gays under the bus as muslims become the best way to attack "the man"

Latino conservative here. I honestly feel bad for you black conservatives seeing how some of you get excluded from your own race. Stay strong.

Beaners do integrate somewhat though

Their kids grow up learning to drive in lanes and not go 15 under the limit like Papa

No, it is a priority for the gay community. Monogamy means valuing another human being. Valuing stability, and productivity. We must stamp out hedonism and casual sex, which are vectors for disease and depravity.

I get that it's not the old days anymore. But you can see how hiding in the shadows contributed to this behavior. Needing to maintain the outward appearance of either a disinterest in women, or a sham family (which is just awful for everyone.)

Gays absolutely need to be shamed for promiscuity. The shame won't stick without an alternative. Something meaningful to strive for. It's better for everyone this way.

> Implying theres anything wrong with Jews genociding untermenschen

>fags are privileged!
>fags are cis-white oppressors!
>out of our self-pity club!
>wait what do you mean you're voting for the other guy?
That awkward moment where you stab a minority group in the back only to realize you need their support after all.

Is this damage control after they sided with muslims after the gay bar massacre?

>how DARE gay people not support us when we want to bring in mass immigration from the middle east!!!

>be me
>consistently vote Republican
>very very pro Trump
>have a bf

Get fucked libs

All praise the Sonderkommandfags

This.I just want a cutie conservative bf,fuck those parading shits and sluts.

Well they're not wrong. Give me a good reason why I shouldn't be gassed.

It's not that you should be gassed for being gay, it's that you should be gassed for being a weeb loli avatarfag.

>Reaction images
>Avatarfagging

How common is it for queers to have long term monogamous relationships? Every faggot I've been acquainted with has had monogamous relationships of 6 months MAX and the rest have been hookups.

i went to a Kasich rally, the cook from sodexo at my school came by and he told me he was a republican. I gained some respect for him even though he doesn't know how to cook to save his life.

Me and my boyfriend have been together for five years. I've never gone out of my way to make gay friends or anything. Those I do know just want to fit in. They want to socialize with other couples. And it's obviously awkward if you're the 5th wheel, getting your kicks from Grindr. Failing to make a commitment to someone says a lot about your character. Just look at /r9k/. Being undesirable or immature just emanates from your pores. It has a compounding effect on whether or not people will associate with you.

Good thing fags hate eachother more than any homophobe does.

>Faggot
>Thinks the GOP is to the left of me but am voting Trump this cycle
>Jew (non religiously)
>Thinks the Holocaust was exaggerated to say the least and Hitler wasn't as bad as people say he was
>Boyfriend is ex-mil and even more fashy than I
Where is your spaghetti monster now, Leftists? Falling out of your pockets no doubt.

>tfw trump supporter from a half-muslim family.

My mom came to the US on an educational scholarship from Pakistan. My dad's white.

I'll level with you here. It's not common at all. Part of this is neurological - men are made to seed multiple holes- and part of this is cultural - a small ostracized community will have a lot of fucking going on.
>Kasich rally
This is some subtle trolling

>be gay
>be trump supporter
>no one treats me like shit except liberals
>they do it because im gay

No racemixing

Lol, maybe they'll hold an appreciation party for us if we say we're liberal and give us cupcakes.
Maybe even a little pat on the head.

On the right side.

Black republicans are similarly ostracized. It's always funny to see the same people claiming moral superiority call black republican nominees uncle toms.

You know you fucked up when even minorities and gays are supporting the right.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxcAN0t6GrI

1. Pretend you're voting for Hillary
2. Hang around them and wait for them to say something even slightly racist, controlling, or otherwise demeaning
3. Get angry and start confronting them, tell them they're being rasict a la4. If they continue to fight back, say that you finally realized that if this is what the Democratic party thinks of blacks, then you and your other black friends will vote Republican

I do this all the fucking time. It looks great to watch them either backpedal hard, or to continue fighting until they notice a crowd gathering around them yelling at a black dude.

Holy shit, what the fuck, dude

That's homophobic and anti-Semitic desu

>Republicans more or less stopped trying to strip blacks of their vote
>still fight tooth and nail anything that stop discrimination against gays
>Homosexuals are under the mistaken impression that they are somehow more enlightened or anything but a house homo to the Repubs
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm a alt right gay.

what do i win?

That's exactly what I say about white democrats