Are you racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/4x38z
youtu.be/lXEupeEMwyw
etymonline.com/index.php?term=racist
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

And I'm a minority myself.

Only ironically on Sup Forums. IRL I am not.

I'm white, so that apparently makes me automatically racist even when I'm not.

>you wont watch garbage so you are racist

slide thread detected

Yes and I'm proud of it. It's how we're supposed to be

No. That's what's so insane about this

This

LEL DO I FIT IN YET GUISEEEE??? EHHE Sup Forums FTW! MAGA!!!

Ask any sports fan if they are "teamist".

It's the same goddamned thing you fucking brain dead morons.

Why are you all so dumb?

I think a lot of "racist" thoughts/opinions, but I don't act on any of them.

I think that's kind of the dividing line.

>getting triggered

HOLY!...

Whoa.... words got made at one point in time.. Damn, really makes you think

nah. but I like saying racial slurs like nigger, chink, spick, etc. all in jokes of course. but desu i dont want to live in a neighbourhood with fucking indians everywhere, or a black neighbourhood, or an asian neighbour. but i also wouldn't want to live in a shitty white trash redneck neighbourhood.

i live in abbotsford BC which has a massive east indian problem, problem as in they're taking over and neighbourhoods have been ruined by them. if that makes me racist, then i guess im a racist. But lets you see you live in a house surrounded by smelly turban wearing east indians.

I guess I am but not towards minorities. I hate white people like crazy.
We caused so much suffering for so many different races and cultures it still hurts my brain.
It might be a little extreme but I wish there weren't any white actors/movies for a while.

I thought black people were the crazy ones.... Damn white people look and act like THAT?

streamable.com/4x38z

Yep. The idea that races are "equal" is one of the most poisonous, and dumbest, pieces of dogma that the idiotic human species has been spewing in decades. No wonder we're the same species that thinks magical all-powerful beings created the universe and might send you to hell if you're "bad."

Partially, but I think it's tied more to economic class.

I hate white trash and ghetto black trash. I'm sure there are other racial variants, but those are the two I see the most. More white trash than anything, since I'm in more rural areas.

>I guess I am but not towards minorities. I hate 10% of the global population and thus a minority like crazy.

I know this is b8, but every other culture on Earth causes pain & grief for themselves and each other, too. Life is conflict. You're also ignoring all of the genuinely good, altruistic things done by white people and their massive contributions to science, arts & culture, human life at large.

It's the reason it was made up that counts, you mental midget.

Take your "racisim" and shove it up your own ignorant ass.

How the hell did morons like you ever get the idea that "racism" is the ultimate crime against humanity, yet at the same time assume that your own brand of "racism" (i.e. hatred of whites and hope for their demise) somehow places you on a higher moral plane?

Oh. That's right... it's because you're morons.

Check your black privilege, nigger.

>Words aren't real cause I saw so!

If I see coloured people working behind the counter/ in the kitchen at a resturant or take away i'll walk out

if i cant be racist im sexist, but if i cant be sexist i turn racist, and if i cant be racist or sexist at the same time then i default to islamophobia

As opposed to the 1 billion whites in the world who apparently are a majority

Aye, very much so.

probably yes. i dont like niggers, but i'm fine with black people

How do you feel about trailer trash/white trash?

Proud racist reporting in...

Fuck off with this "I'm ashamed to be called a racist" bullshit.

Denouncing racism is an unnatural concept created and promoted by jews (the most racist group on the planet btw) as a tool to mongrelize the white race, and destroy everyone else's cultural identity.... everyone's except the jews, that is.

"Racism" is a jew construct... directed ONLY at whites.

For example, the African slave trade was run by jews, not whites. Jews just use white people as scapegoats. White people freed the slaves. Jews still keep slaves. Look it the fuck up.

Jews are trying to destroy the non-jew society on multiple fronts. The picture here is not a joke. It illustrates only some of the destructive actions they are taking via their ill-gotten stranglehold on the media, where their efforts are centered upon a general de-moralization and undermining of national pride. Related to this is their propagation of the false ideas that America never landed on the moon, that whites were responsible for slavery and racial supremacy, that a lone nut murdered JFK, that black lives matter more than white lives, that gays and race-mixing is the new normal, that women are smarter/stronger than men, that Hitler tried to kill all the jews, and that communism is good for America, among many other things, including the biggest lie of all: That jews are not really behind all of those things.

tl;dr - "Racist" = "Shut up Whitey"

Muhammad Ali Tells The Truth - 1971:

youtu.be/lXEupeEMwyw

I'm white, so I'm a racist by definition according to Jordan Peele.

This too

This desu
Unless someone's fitting their stereotype. Never openly though.

I hate black people not black individuals.

Same as niggers. Not him but yeah. Fuck annoying criminal faggots. I mean, just don't hurt people. That's all that's required.

I thought I was alone. Basically forced me to learn how to cook and to buy local produce from huwhite farmers which improved my life tremendously.

No. I am respectful towards anyone if they are respectful towards me.

I don't want more nogs and mudslimes in my country though.

yeah you're a fuckin idiot. spend less time online

You're right, racism doesn't exist and also fuck whiteys.

No
t. polish user, 99,8% homogeneous country
I actually want some diversity :))))

Well, at least you're consistent, so more power to ya.

See an awful lot of people that make exceptions with white trash for some stupid reason.

*unheaths fist*

>Being this booty bothered
user, I...

>blue birds stay together, red birds stay together, pigeons stay together

Logic that trumps everything.

Are you like seriously questioning a person of color right now? Ugh! It's like 2017 already, racist bigot

The comments calling this a smart speech are good comedy

What? Do you go to a home sports event and root for the other team while they do their best to defeat you?

No. I'm black. We can't be racist for some reason.

Dumbass.

etymonline.com/index.php?term=racist

Apparently, Douglas Harper has his head up his ass... just like you.

It depends on if you distinguish between being racist and being insensitive.

If racist means respecting every races rights to their own homeland then call me a racist.