This is what World Cup girls of Europe will look like in ten years on Worldcupgirls.net

This is what World Cup girls of Europe will look like in ten years on Worldcupgirls.net

So, I'm from the future, ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5SPg2afRXvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't be shy senpai

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5SPg2afRXvE

I knew you were going to post that video.... I was waiting.

I knew you were going to post that video, just like I know your name is David.

Will I still be shilling in the future or did the Goyim found out?

The goyim already knows.

Stop projecting. I'm from the future.

Ask me a real question and I'll prove I'm from the future.

Sorry.....instinct

Cool give me the lottery numbers you fucking cunt

Do kids like cinnamon crunch toast in the future?

I would have.. but you called me a cunt. Now your stay broke. And before you say "but I'm not broke"... remember, I'm from the future, I know you and your family have relatively nothing.

Yes.

But there's an effort by a man named Jeff Rose to stop kids from being allowed to eat any sugary cereal. He fails though.

Why are you such a loser that you have nothing better to do than roleplay a time traveler on a Filipino body building forum?

On the contrary. And I don't want my identity to be known, that's why I'm here.

And remember, I'm from the future... so I know you're projecting about yourself when you called me a loser. You haven't even left your house in 24 hours.

what is your oppinion of Hamtramck, Michigan?

Do me a favor
Remember, I'm from the future

Whats the numbers on the next lottery?

Look the future

Not much... but I do know the first Muslim governor in the USA will be in Michigan... and he is from Hamtramck.

is it still a muslim mayority city? why isn't there such a thing in western europe today?

Lottery where? I know the numbers from every state in every country.

Western Europe will be a majority Muslim area. There will be an alliance called the WEU between those countries in Western Europe.

how did it become like that? and how far are you with the sharia over the atlantic?

what's my name, faggot?

Sharia never takes hold everywhere in Western Europe. The big fight in Western Europe won't be between whites and Muslim immigrants... but between secularists and religious Muslims.

You called me a faggot, therefore I will answer none of your questions.

i called you by your name, i'm from the future aswell

Why did you choose to time travel to the

>CURRENT YEAR?

Nope, you're a troll. And I have made an example out of you that I won't tolerate name calling. Good day to you.

What's my name?

I wanted to wait until after the 2016 RNC. The election of year in the USA will be a world changing election.

this year *

I'm from the future, not the present. I can tell you things that have been recorded... like lottery numbers, or future events.

Excuse me sir, may I ask you what my name is?

I'm from the future, not the present. I can only tell you recorded history. I already answered, but I'm answering again.

Euro millions numbers for the next draw.

what's MeNa like in the future did we ever get rid of islam and financial difficulties

11 - 13 - 33 - 41 - 44 - (1) - (7)

How is Motherland doing? Is our tzar alright?

>ten years

Iran becomes a strong player in the world economy in 2020, after buying up a lot of Vietnam.... and Vietnam has become the third strongest economy per capita in 2024.

how will the twogirlsonecup women look like?

burka or feminine penis?

Islam isn't going anywhere. The fight will shift from the right hating Islam... to hating the Jews and only hating secularist Muslims.

One of them dies of cervical cancer.

Thanks.

Will there be any sort of nationalist movement winning through democratic process or violent nationalist uprising?

Also, will the weak minded idiots who defended Islam regret it?

FInally, what happens to Japan?

Nationalism and Conservatism takes hold in late 2016.

The fight against Islam will not last, rather there will become securalist a versus religious religious Islam.. the Conservatives will take he side of religious Muslims.

Japan will join TPP in 2017... and will also start taking in Muslims at request of the Jews who will start controlling parts of Japan.

How many attacks will there be in the next years and where?

The most surprising attack will be in Australia by an immigrant from India.

The deadliest attack will be in Hungary, 230 killed.

Brussels will also have another attack in late August.

YW

What about the United States - Do we eventually collapse or, progress further in the name of Nationalism (I'm assuming Trump gains presidency.)