How do we fix the Neverlands?

How do we fix the Neverlands?

Attached: 3A157AB4-7539-4C5B-B503-93A9EDB77597.jpg (1334x750, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/86s7sh/england_fans_throwing_drinks_on_canal_tourists_in/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how about you fix the UK first

Attached: 1521838094809.jpg (768x432, 111K)

>racism in 2018

Attached: 1521478286586.jpg (563x503, 21K)

Gib back penal. It is the aztec curse.

why are you pointing out what yere it is?

>yere
year*

they are cursed

Attached: no_era.png (1366x768, 1.9M)

top kek

Netherlands is based, nothing to fix.

Literally (literally) era

>worst dutch team in basically ever
>no actual dutch on the team

REALLY makes you reflect on the question

Attached: FBAAB9A9-9B65-45FF-9200-824D70F7F121.jpg (570x387, 41K)

Why did they shoop it?

Attached: Prof. Cawk.png (602x541, 60K)

Invade Belgium. I don't see any other way.

Imagine being clive tyldsley and literally reeeing over that little girl's gesture

what's wrong with her gesture?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

>her

I didn't watch the match but based on the lineup I'd switch formation and put in some more creative players in the midfield.

still more white people there than in your country

European teams where half or nearly half the players are black are always shit. Just look at the Neverlands and England. France choked against Portugal ffs.

Black players are just not that good and a European national team with nearly half the starting team being black is a good indicator that the team itself is shit.

Plus don't Euros feel any shame in watching players who are not actually English or Dutch or French representing their nations? Its one thing for 2-5 foreigners for the entire team including subs and reserves but when nearly half the starters are foreign and a good chunk of the bench is as well then thats simply embarrasing. Don't you fags feel ashamed?

Cute kinky little girl

By sending me your giant women for snusnu

Attached: sheever.jpg (1024x683, 70K)

?
stefan de vrij, matthijs de ligt, kevin strootman, hans hateboer, bas dost, davy propper, donny van de beek and wout weghorst seem very dutch to me

should i even watch the dutch team with no LCIM?

no. we were very bad yesterday and we're going to be very bad for a while and hopefully we'll be able to rebuild eventually but we're not going to be fun to watch for a long time

clone Cruijff

why are white people so incompetent?

We lack the wisdom tengri granted to the peoples of the steppe.

Focus on where you're currently strongest and build from there: defence. De Vrij, Van Dijk and De Ligt are our best players. Kick out all overrated mongs like memphis, van anusholt, strootmong and promes. Never call them up again, they're useless shit. Put Das Bost up front with two pacey fucking wingers/or wing backs who can actually get a cross in (which are currently unavailable i suppose). always have Pröpper or Donny vd Beek on midfield, as they're players who actually have some technical skills and can get goals/create chances.

And never field more than 4 nogs.

Colonial niggers infesting European teams are annoying, but even worse are players from the Balkans and Middle East. Can't even tell the difference between the team sheets of Switzerland and Austria. Might as well be Albania and Kosovo.

Blackies are either physically superior or have a comparative advantage by virtue of being less worse at sports than they are at things that actually matter

Lol doesn't that gesture only mean fuck off in the UK? How does a Dutch girl know what it means

based

Kind of, it’s not as strong as the middle finger.

Middle finger means fuck off. Two fingers like that is more like piss off.

>two useless midfielders that cannot carry a team with wijnaldum and strootman
>wannaba gangster nigga Depay
>the demolisher of Estoril Dost
>literally who Promes
>a fucking woman on goal

this is unfixable. try again in 10 years after some actual talent gets born

really made me think

Attached: 69257925979257.jpg (1400x1572, 655K)

why does aguero look like c ronaldo

every single sticker looks fucking terrible

the argentinian ones are so obviously photoshopped it's ridiculous

>Argentinian ones
are you serious?
they all look fucking horrible, specially the black English players.

Attached: 24659246929578.png (1319x350, 642K)

Half of them look like those court artist sketches

The only white people on Argentina's team are Messi and Higuain. The rest look like those 56% drawings

I mean it's exclusively a British thing (from when the French used to remove those 2 fingers from English longbowers, and English longbowers would taunt them by sticking them up)

JFs have no idea what it means.

>they all look fucking horrible
i said that in the first line ffs

whatever helps you sleep at night m8

Attached: 4969257925972598.png (264x350, 149K)

Don't you recruit black people into college to become football players or something?

>Argentiniggers

Attached: 1518333279116.png (518x322, 98K)

I'd expect an American of all people to realize citizenship isn't governed by ethnicity anymore.
>Born in Netherlands
>Lived here all their lives
>Speak Dutch
>Not Dutch
????

Based Mejicano

It's symbolically the act of a woman putting her legs in the air and showing you her arse, although it could be a man. It means fuck off.

oh boy, it's time for these threads again

lmao

The difference is that he is not european.

Unlike the US, european countries and its people have history and culture.

>t. Achmed

I'm 29 and I'm older than a third of Euorpe.

las criaturas... inglés ogros

Nice argument AfD cuck. Enjoy your irrelevant stint in the Bundestag.

yet when you ask them what they are they answer "Turk" or "Moroccan"

>US have no culture

You're retarded. Wanna know how I know you're clueless about literature and music?

Kill the NIGGERS praise kek lmao

I didn't vote AfD, but nice argument Achmed.

>flag
>post
checks out

Do you really think that Özil views himself as german?

don't mock his googly eyes m8, it's uncalled for

>Black players are just not that good and a European national team with nearly half the starting team being black is a good indicator that the team itself is shit.

France 98-00

In other news reddit is crying over england fans throwing drinks at people in the netherlands

reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/86s7sh/england_fans_throwing_drinks_on_canal_tourists_in/

Attached: 1514355096437.jpg (400x400, 66K)

>thread full of third world shitskins trying to convince each other that they are white

Attached: replying to americans, europeans or south americans in a divegrass thread..webm (400x400, 1.05M)

me on the left

>Defending those fucking chavs

>France choked against Portugal ffs.
Portugal who had William Carvalho, Nani, Pepe, Joao Mario and Sanches in the final?

imagine if a load of wogs did that on their way to wembley

lmao Sweden are like 3 times whiter than that.

Attached: 139543234078.jpg (530x401, 129K)

yo shut up blad

why even bother replying to this idiot?

P good post. Memphis might turn out ok though if he gets his mind straight. I also want to see de roon instead of strootmerda

Van Gaal and the Dutch football association hate eachother's guts.

Van Gaal looks at his players and the qualities they have, and then he builds a formation that optimally fits those qualities. The football association, who are just a bunch of guys in suits, leave very little room for the coach to actually coach the team. They insist that we play a 4-3-3, whether or not our players have the technical skills to do so. As a result, the coach is just a figurehead who lines up the eleven most popular kids in the association approved 4-3-3, and the suits wait in the skybox with bottles of corked champagne wondering why this random lineup of amateurs and hasbeens isn't producing Barcelona tier tiki taka.

When the media starts pointing fingers and wondering if Blind should go, remember the real reason football is shit. Suits with zero football knowledge sucked the fun out of it and killed it by focusing on the bottom line. Not a single kid wants to play football anymore. Football has been hidden away by expensive subscriptions, and the only people who still watch it do so out of club loyalty, not because they give a shit about the sport.

We need to clean sweep the KNVB and make Dutch football fun again. We used to have the most innovative coaches and star players. No we have yes-men in three piece suits and an ageing Robben who is almost brought to tears when reporters keep asking him why the Dutch national team is so terrible.

>lesser european people try to get an edge with their african bulls (england, netherlands, portugal, france, belgium etc.)
>superior and strong europeans play almost exclusively with their own kind (germany, spain, italy, poland etc.)

Based 'pede

All white to me desu

>top scorer is a polak
>top assists is a turk

nice try herman

I only see 11 humans in this picture.

>Mario Gomez
>Gonzalo Castro

I am a Sporting CP fan, so i am ok to say this: How the fuck do you play Acuña in Argentina? He is such a dumb player. His only redeeming quality are his crosses, and even so they are not that special.

Shut up, fag

Because black people are on average dumb enough to risk brain damage.

But the US is different, its always been an immigrant nation. Your countries though has its indentity tied to the people.

An immigrant might be able to get English or German citizenship but he will never be an englishman or a german. They will always be outsiders to the people who lived in those nations and this lack if shared identity will forever seperate them from the general populace. Your countries governments can create as much propoganda as you want but they will never be true Europeans. Forever will they and their descendents be outsiders. For the US it makes sense to have a diverse team but for European teams that have historically remained racially homogenous having foreigners represent the English or German people is simply embarrasing.

used to see an old photo of englandistan team eating and they self-segregated by race.

mixed teams are shit.

>top monarch is a german

nice try nigel

i love cute little girls

I agree with you, but there are still way too many non whites playing for germany.

Who cares? If they got to the NT, they've clearly pushed out some less talented white players.

i forgot how shit Sup Forums was during international breaks

good point

I'd rather have a weaker team than a non white team.

I see you only watched football the most recent years.
Where do these 13'ers come from?

Attached: Davids, the Pitbull.jpg (700x525, 84K)

I'd fix her if you catch my drift

All these newshitters who never lurk come out of the woodwork and just shitup the place.

Attached: Release the hound.jpg (570x355, 199K)

Suits ruined dutch football, that much is sadly obvious. I remember when me and my brother watched the qualifications, he threw all of his gear/merchandise away, saying its the end of an era.

>and the suits wait in the skybox with bottles of corked champagne wondering why this random lineup of amateurs and hasbeens isn't producing Barcelona tier tiki taka.

Attached: rage.gif (300x300, 555K)

this. and even an all-German NT could compete for the World Cup, being considered favourites of winning it. We don't need them. They are just part of the team to show how diverse and tolerant we are. There is so much bullshit about our national team, so much pandering to leftists... and they're always shocked when they hear about riots or whatever in Eastern European shitholes since only Ronny and his friends actually follow the NT around and leftists dismiss it by default.

The Euros have been such a shitshow. Every Western European nation wanted to show how diverse and progressive they are and all those teams lacked any identity and character