Can someone please explain to me what this is all about?

Can someone please explain to me what this is all about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UN3W4d-5RPo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

autism awareness

NO, fuck off.

Autism awareness club.

you can play poker with it now move on kiddo

Make sure you have a full deck with you just in case of a happening, mon share.

>>>Reddit

You have to go back.

WTF

What is this?????

(You)

Fucking shilling bots REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=UN3W4d-5RPo

context

Kos anyone who has this.

it's the 4 of dubs

so it's finally come to this?

You dropped your gay card, literally.

It's a symbol to show other gays your 'down 4 the club'

Source: Sup Forums

It's a secret society.

>muh sekrit club

Are these actual bots?

If you see a guy with that card in his hat he is a government agent.

Ummm....what?!

What was it?

So it's safe to assume you never had anything like this as a child.

shill bots, same response at the same time under two different ID'S

But why???

to gather information obviously.

Secret American fringe science agencies are afraid we know more about paranormal phenomena than they do.

We obviously have not idea what we're doing, but with all the attempts at clairvoyance, egregores and the frog god worship, we're picked up as a dark magic cult on their surveillance system.

These people are very well aware of the semiotic/memetic powers we're possessing. To them, 4 of Clubs is problematic because it's one of the cards related to mind control and warding against it.

path of light. (POL)

The card means Sup Forums.

4 and the clover.

Its an autistic movement for a "better Europe"

There are 8clam roleplaying autist board

They have shitty catchphrases, flyers, flags, icons, and even a youtube channel and attempted to hold a protest that failed miserably.

The entire thing fell apart. Just ignore it. If you google path of light and 8 c h a n and some other chans like 8 c h a n . pl etc you'll find some dead threads, archived threads about them and their failed little group.

Its just autists roleplaying fascist take over.

>problematic. ..
DE fux, you speak sjw...
And yet occult knoledge
Your one of them.

List of other card properties plox

no.

Your a retard, that's not what it means.

kek. Best X-men. 100% Cajun.

and they have a hilariously long pair of challenge-response phrases, showing 1) that they have no idea what combat is like and 2) even more hilariously assuming that a few dozen snow white autists scattered across the entire fucking globe will accidentally run into each other """"""""""on patrol"""""""""" in one of the few nigger-infested cities that threaten to destabilize somewhat if we don't get trump

well meme'd m80

>Glock 18
>reverse image search brings nothing

w-where did you get that???

uhhh....

nice.

Nope.

A 4 of clubs

path of light

>mon share
>share

Kek to the max mad mwuh zell

Path Of Light
standing for Sup Forums

4 of clubs is a playing card that is easily obtained by anyone who browses Sup Forums.

4 of clubs is a card that has some symbolism that is reminiscent of Sup Forums.

The idea is you carry one on your person in the event of total society break down aka "it happening" as a sign that you are one of us.

The agreement is that we don't kill each other.

Nothing more nothing less. We don't have to work together or share or anything, just not kill eachother.

That is all it is.

>>>>>>>>>>

This

But who knows... Since the /x/+Sup Forums=KeK
Things have unknown mememagic qualities now

It's a way to know who to gun down without hesitation or question in a post apocalyptic world.

Sorry it took so long, I had to dig out my notes.

Constant repetition and rework of a symbol will fill it with a semiotic charge. Any usage of the symbol will in turn enhance the symbol. If proper conditions are met (read: rituals), the symbol may release its charge in a system.

It's useless for me to begin listing semiotic properties. All symbols have more than one meaning, and all sets/sequences of symbols have a number of different interpretations. It's up to the reader to understand what the signs mean. And because most people have a very weak alignment, interpretations are often false.

Usually, the 4 of Clubs has something to do with hiding or tricking. However, it can also mean truth, clouds or bad luck. In rituals it can be used to affect other omens to be more/less prominent (depending on the charge). It has more properties as well, as it might represent anything the number 4 can represent.

A group might be able to brute force the charging and creation of destructive symbols. In Sup Forums's situation, 4 of Clubs may deflect outside influence, but it might decrease range/scope of released charge upon a system as well.

To be honest it's hard to say, especially when it comes to egregores.

>I want to know how to lower my chances of survival by killing allies

With the other 51 cards you can play solitaire

This shit sounds spooky, where can i read up on it?

AYY

Autism

hello /CIA/

i dont understand half of these works kek

word*

words*

sorry