Post yfw Bernie goes off script at the DNC and slams Hillary

Post yfw Bernie goes off script at the DNC and slams Hillary.

He probably helped write the script, faggot.

Won't happen. Cruz got cucked in the primary but at least he never endorsed the guy that shit on him. Bernie will bend the knee like a good little boy.

>Thinking a Jew cuck won't just eat her out like the good bitch he is
He won't do shit

At his core he is a beta bitch. He's weak. Everyone saw it when he let BLM sheboons take over one of his rallies.

He is a base cuck, and worthless.

You boring fucks.

This
Even if Bernie actually believed all the rhetoric he was selling millenials he doesn't have the balls to continue spouting it
He knows his life is in danger if he openly opposes Hillary.

that wasn't his rally

He's a dickless coward. He won't do it even after the leaks confirm that the dnc and msm were collabing against him the entire time. He's the most soft bellied pussified cuck in all of yank politics, even yeb at least tried to at least fight back

Bernie is not Cruz, he will never do that. Typical cuck

i hope he does go off he probably wont though

bernie is a cuck

He won't

Bernie is a complete and total cuck

He's an old fuck. Marxists like to die martyrs. I see no other way.

>be bernie
>hillary has destroyed my chances of a marxist utopia (it'll work this time i promise)
>decide "fuck it"
>last day of the DNC
>turn to hillary
>Hillary, I can't do this. I quit."
>turn to the crowd
>"People of America"
>...
>"Vote your conscience"

>yfw = pic related but...
It's probably not gonna happen b/c:

Berine is a servile shill and is too lazy to stand up for himself. He will do exactly what is asked of him.

Bernie isn't even remotely marxist... he's a capitalist you clueless fuck.

>am marxist

Bernie "bend the knee" Sanders

i wish but he won't do it. Last time I looked he didn't even have anything to say about getting BTFO by his own party during the primary

Won't happen.

Even with all of these leaks. all this collusion and outright fuckery. Bernie will still stand with Clinton.

Trump is an actual fascist and an incompetent. Put aside the memery and he is an actual danger to the Republic, threatening even NATO.

No matter how corrupt and awful the DNC is, a Hillary presidency still advances the progressive agenda he espouses more than a Trump presidency ever would. A third party run may have been an option, but Sanders did not think so.

I happen to agree with him. I legit think Hillary is a corrupt, bought, warcriminal, but I'll still vote her to stop Trump.

For progressives, we just have to turn out in midterms and in future elections. Help support Bernies network of progressives he is starting to groom. And bite the bullet this time.

Of course if Bernie does do some shit at the DNC I will cheer and think all the more of him.

But that's just the fucking state of affairs. It's infuriating, but we cannot be so blinded by the corruption that we allow the entire house to fall with no plan.

Except he won't. He will stick to the script:

>trump is racist
>trump is sexist
>trump hates teh gays
and most of all
>most extreme candidate ever

i have a hard time actually accepting that people like you exist in real life somewhere.

Spoeaking of which, I hope the Dems have a message beyond just Trump hate.

Cenk Uygur was spot on on his RNC commentary when he said people need a message to hope for. We can't just have four more days of fearmongering.

You're not progressive, you're a PUSSY!

Does anyone have a source. My digits will confirm that this is indeed why Bernie has endorsed her. For fear of his life

Yeah you're right I guess.

At least I'm not a big dick strongman like Trump. Whatever memery or alpha feelings you get, it's not real policy or good governance.

I'd rather be a pussy than a hater.

He's not gonna pull a Ted Cruz. People actually like him. Ted Cruz you could see in his speech when he was bout to say "vote your conscious" he already knew people hated him and was wanting to piss them off. You could see it in his face.

Remember Bernie Sanders is the longest running Independent in the Senate.

Deep deep down, he wants to. Even if he doesn't crash the DNC. He isn't really a Democrat at heart. If he was behind the Democrats 100% he would have been in their party before running for president.

Keep thinking that Bernout.

>danger to the Republic
Democracy is the true danger to the Republic. Mob rule cannot win.
>Psa 92:6 A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.
>Psa 92:7 When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:

t. coalberner

He endorsed the democratic nominee....

>Bernie walks on the stage to give his speech
>"I thank my supporters and my family for helping me reach out to millions of disenfranchised Americans. Together, we've spread awareness of economic inequality and the need for campaign finance reform."
>"That being said, Hillary won the people. Hillary has the party behind her. Hillary is our only chance to stop Donald Trump!"
>The crowd cheers as Hillary appears onstage, holding a 20-inch dragon dildo, thicker than a soda can
>"Now we have to unite to stop the second holocaust that would inevitably happen under that evil racist Drumpf" he says, as he unzips his pants.
>Hillary starts playfully slapping Bernie on the head as he removes his pants
>Bernie bends over, as Hillary slaps his ass with the dildo
>Hillary inserts the dildo, full force
>Bernie, unable to take the pain, falls to the ground in shock
>A medical team arrives, lifting Bernie onto a gurney, and taking him out
>As Bernie lies in the hospital bed, dying of blood loss due to his perforated colon, he asks his wife to come closer
>As his wife leans in, tears in her eyes, Bernie says his last words:
>"Tell your boyfriend..."
>"I'm sorry my dentures got stuck on his penis"

oy vey
is that kosher?

His supporters are just as pathetic as he is

Bernie is a coward he'd never do it

>we cannot be so blinded by the corruption that we allow the entire house to fall with no plan
Yes we can
UK had 2 months without a head
And it's dead, wait, no

What exactly makes him a fascist? Please explain in detail.

>Bernie takes the stage and walks to the podium
>wisps of his white hair flow in the wind
>Hillary gloats in the background, jeering at this subjugation
>Bernie remains silent, staring deep into the crowd
>he looks like a man with the weight of the world on his shoulders
>with a steady hand he reaches into his pants
>Bernie pulls out a trash bag filled with gasoline
>"it's time to bern it down"
>he douses himself and pulls out a trump 2016 lighter
>the lighter sparks and sets Bernie on fire
>he turns into a beam of pure white energy and shoots into heaven
>nuclear fire washes across the earth
He was an hero

A year ago he was a liberal billionaire, ratings-smashing TV star, and icon in the black community.

Now he's a racist fascist and literally Hitler.

I get depressed when I remember that these retarded people are allowed to vote. The amount of BIBLICAL scandals coming out against Hillary are so numerous and frequent that it defies all logic, and she skates through all of it while a guy who employs 30,000 people and has worked every day of his life for the past half century is called a dictator, a political position which isn't even fucking possible under our form of government.

Fuck

He's too much of a cuck.

For all his faults, Cruz has balls.

Bernie will hand his head down and take it like the good like cuck he is.

Are any more leaks planned?

lmaoooooo

I must know if it's over

I think there are more coming over the weekend