>pick champion
>battle
>loser get's genocided

GO

good point diamondmerchant

Good.
Seriously
I am all for greater Israel.
Let the better genetics and greater intelligence thrive, the Jews should remove all 'palisterrorist' from their lands.

why do israel allow ashkenazim to slowly become the minority?

IQ will drop

>ignores the part where Zionists held a revolutionary war to take Palestine
>uses the phrase "under Israeli control" to sanitize the fact that Sinai was just occupied by Israel after the 1973 war
>divides the withdrawal from Sinai into 4 parts to make it look like Israel was brokering peace by giving back the stolen Egyptian land

Israel is a sham country built on the Palestinian homeland. Not one acre of Israel belongs to the Jews. It is just a prolonged occupation.

how can you say israel does not belong to jews?

that is if canada belongs to its natives?

>Palestinian homeland

Palestine doesn't exist, there can't be Palestinian homeland Ahmed.

"Palestinian homeland," the "Palestinians" aren't a peoples. Palestine is the name of a region.

The "Zionists" didn't hold a revolution. During WWI the British spearheaded the military campaign against the Ottoman Empire with the help of Arabs and Jews.

The Sinai was under Israeli military control for those decades for strategic purposes. Egypt, Nasser, had a goal to destroy Israel and the Jews, Egypt failed, and they captured the Sinai.

Thanks to the later President of Egypt willing to recognize Israel and work with them in more ways than one, Israel over the next couple years began to withdraw from the Sinai.

So sorry that your conspiracy theory doesn't actually match up to reality. Since Israel returned the Sinai to Egypt there has been lasting peace between the two nations.

Lastly, Jews have lived there for over 2,000 years continuously, and the Arabization of the Levant is a modern spectacle when compared to the Jewish ties to THEIR homeland. Not only that, but you shit-for-brains have done nothing to cultivate that land in the several centuries your caliphates had power over it.

Ever seen the historic picture of Tel Aviv before the Jews returned in droves to cultivate the land and turn their homeland into one of the more impressive nations among savages? Exactly.

Muslims have been occupying Jewish land since they conquered much of the known world following the death of Muhammad.

Little known fact of history: Canadian natives solt their land to Britain/Canada. We bought and paid for this country.

Palestine is a place. The natives of Palestine are Palestinians. Ergo there can be a Palestinian homeland.
>Ahmed
>Bongistani calling others Muslims
I'm a white Catholic Canadian.

>The "Zionists" didn't hold a revolution.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Palestine_war

>So sorry that your conspiracy theory doesn't actually match up to reality.
What conspiracy theory? I laid out the military history of Israel in full fact

>Lastly, Jews have lived there for over 2,000 years continuously
You can't really compare the semetic Jewish minority to the Ashkenazis who mass migrated from Europe between 1880 and 1948

>the Arabization of the Levant is a modern spectacle when compared to the Jewish ties to THEIR homeland
Homeland is by blood and heritage. Ashkenazi Jews have no heritage in Israel. And the Arabization was a conversion of religion, not a displacement of people

>you shit-for-brains have done nothing to cultivate that land in the several centuries your caliphates had power over it.
Not an argument (also not a Palestinian)

>Muslims have been occupying Jewish land since they conquered much of the known world following the death of Muhammad.
A native can't 'occupy' his own land

Reminder that Jews are telling native Europeans that they don't really exist, either. Wake up, goy.

You didn't want us, so we gave you a replacement.

can you cool it now?

We have to finish our mission first

There already is.

palestineremembered.com/

You're a gd liar, kike.

I mean I am moving from sweden soon, thank you very much, so now I guess israel it is.

Jewish Home Best Home

> kol od balevav penimah

Deport Palestinians to Jordan and give Sinai and South Lebanon to Israel

WOW LEAF FAG WE ARE COMING FOR YOU NEXT

I fucking love that pic

>moving from sweden to seden

lel

any swedish communities?

>tfw playing Warband with the name Shlomo Shekelstein and conquering the Sarranids to form the Kingdom of Israel
Right now I have to manipulate the goyim though. Once I conquer land and the goy king refuses to give it to me, I defect and go under another lord, then after a short time the muslim goys declare war on the new faction to try to get their shit back.

>tfw true jew

God hates zionism. Literally ushering in the end times. And after that? There won't be any around real or fake. Only Christians

>Little known fact of history: Canadian natives solt their land to Britain/Canada. We bought and paid for this country.

Widely known fact: Early Jew settlers bought the land from the indigenous Arab farmers and nomads.
>Palestine is a place. The natives of Palestine are Palestinians. Ergo there can be a Palestinian homeland.
Palestine was the name given to the ancient land of Israel and Judea by the Romans to piss off the Jews that revolted. In Biblical Hebrew the name literally translates to 'Invaders'.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Palestine_war

"The poor Palestinians dindu nuffin!"

Arabs rejected the UN partition plan, attacked and lost. If you spent 1 second reading the Wikipedia article you would've known that.
>You can't really compare the semetic Jewish minority to the Ashkenazis who mass migrated from Europe between 1880 and 1948

Meme theory. Debunked long ago.

if we say we´re sorry, will you come back?

Sounds great and red pilled to me. Dunno why Sup Forums has to hate red pilled Jews.

Shut up mountain jew

This place is so fucked. Hates everybody. Hates degeneracy. Loves that which puts it here.

where are your manners, fellow chosen one? still mad about the 6 gazillions? well, enjoy the neighbourhood then, i guess

Typical lying kike

>Widely known fact: Early Jew settlers bought the land from the indigenous Arab farmers and nomads.
Widle known fact: They then terrorized the population to scare the stragglers out. When that didn't work they cried to England, then the UN, and eventually went to war

>Palestine was the name given to the ancient land of Israel and Judea by the Romans to piss off the Jews that revolted. In Biblical Hebrew the name literally translates to 'Invaders'.
Wrong. Palestine comes from the Egyptian "Peleset" and was first recorded in 1150BC, and the word Palestine first appears around 500BC by Greeks

>Arabs rejected the UN partition plan, attacked and lost. If you spent 1 second reading the Wikipedia article you would've known that.
I read the article, thanks
Of course the Arabs refused. Who the fuck would see a deal which says lose half of your land to foreigners, get nothing in return, and say "Sounds like a fair trade to me."

>Meme theory. Debunked long ago.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliyah#Zionist_Aliyah_.281882_on.29
Why must you lie through your teeth?

>not annexing Palestine, and granting Palestinians citizenship, and allowing the refugees to return
Why is Israel so afraid?

Never mad about something that happened because of us, Hitler was a zionist.

religion of peace will strike again.

Frankly I'm glad Jews put their little country in the middle of a bunch of shitskin savages.

I hope we go full Britain on them. Wait for the muzzies to invade and massacre them, then wait a few years, and then 'rescue them' by massacring the muzzies right back