I thought this was just leafs shitposting but holy fuck sikhs are actually bro-tier

I thought this was just leafs shitposting but holy fuck sikhs are actually bro-tier

>The crowds paying tribute to victims at the shopping mall dispersed when it started to pour with rain on Saturday evening.

>But while hundreds of well-wishers left to seek cover somewhere dry, a group of Sikh worshippers arrived.

>They took off their shoes, stood on the wet pavement in front of the shopping mall, and began to pray.

>Jagmeet Singh, the priest of a nearby Sikh temple and leader of the group, said: "We came here to pray for everyone, for humanity."

>He said that there were no Sikh victims that they were praying for, adding: "We are praying for all the victims.

>"We are part of Munich and part of Germany. We all need to pray for each other."

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/23/munich-shooting-german-iranian-gunman-targeted-children-outside/

I really wish this meme would die.

I heard that they beat the shit out of thier wifes.

Is this correct?

This happens everywhere, including the west.

Men beat thier wives everywhere, I mean that it's more prevelant for them is what I heard.

Sikhs are so based they should fuck our women, right Hans?

A shitskin is a shitskin.

Can confirm.

Know a Sikh who is dating a blonde girl. His mum doesn't approve and calls her a western whore.

Meanwhile his sister gets beaten by her husband and the women in the family keep it quiet, because divorce is shameful.

He says its pretty common, but he isn't particularly religious so it rightly pisses him off.

Even if this is true, Sikh philosophy says that genders are equal and must respect each other
>in b4 t.pajeet

I don't think anyone can fuck up your gene pool even more nigel

Why are Germans always genocidal towards whites?

these guys are professional kebab removers, hell they created a religion around removing kebab.

I was laughing at your fears of being overrun by mudskins anglo bro

I heard jews beat the shit out of their wives. Is this correct? Yes

You can always trust a jew to try and pull this divide and conquer bullshit

BASED

What word means the opposite of meme?

They're also skilled soldiers as they have been fighting against persecution for the whole of their existence

Sikhs are basically the original SJW cucks.

Stay mad, Mohammed

Damn right.

Cucks? Is that why they beat the kebabs in India as a minority?

>germany only has 4 million 15-25 males
>let in 1 million shitskins of that age in just a year
This is without taking into account all the turks already there. Your generation is already 1/4 shitskin.

>Form a religion for the specific purpose of removing kebab
>cuck

Fuck off, they've fought righteous wars since the inception of their religion. When the Mughals were converting Hindus to Islam by the sword, it was the Sikhs who came to their side. They stood shoulder to shoulder with our grandparents, fought and died on European soil. They have earned their place in western civilization, more-so than any other minority group.

here is your (You)

Sikhs are bro tier, they've always been

>living in denial

what do you want to do about it?

No, Jewish women are a force to be reckoned with.

I'm just being skeptical that is all, I already have this:
for some confirmation

>"We came here to pray for everyone, for humanity."

And there's why even Sikhs are shit. They're as globalist as the rest of the shit that's not German but is in Germany.

>I thought this was just leafs shitposting

>haaay guise
>these shitskins stood in the rain and prayed to their heathen god for us
>can they be spared on the day of the rope?
no, Abdul, Ali Baba and the 40 Thieves are not German. In order to be German, you have to have a White German mother and White German father. Shitskins cannot produce a White German child, they lack that ability, m-kay?