Copa America 2019 with three teams from Asia

The CONMEBOL decided three teams from CONCACAF and three teams from AFC will participate to the 2019 Copa América.

JUST

Attached: Untitled.png (612x922, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!Gp5XzBgK!QPSkSrGkrx6X2fVlBQhvCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hoping for japan,north korea and australia

>tfw no jamaica

>tfw no Trinity and Tobasco

Jap South Korea and Australia
Memexico USA Costa Rica

>tfw no Guyana

Attached: 1413575897737.jpg (226x304, 16K)

>another sports event hosted in Brazil
When will this meme end?

Attached: 4L_DV2JexMS.png (306x611, 216K)

Crowing a team from outside the Americas as champions of the American continent would be cucked as all hell.
Good thing even >we can beat any of those AFC countries.

That shit almost happened in the meme Gold Cup. OFC in Copa America the only time Jap went they got BTFO almost as bad as in 1945.

Actually they need to talk with FIFA about USA and Mexico. They will define the "new" candidates in the next 30 days.

Attached: TEnho0c.jpg (2048x1536, 707K)

Australia is the Asian champion

Fucking WHY

Australia is part of the AFC, though, so at least it makes sense.

It's all about milking that money

See They want to push football everywhere because they realized how much money there is on it.

What happened to /copalib/?

UEFA doesn't invite USA to compete

Attached: commodus.jpg (700x327, 13K)

could this be the way mexico prove itself againts brasil and argentina?

The thing is, UEFA doesn't need to invite teams. They have plenty of teams for Euros. Meanwhile, there are only 10 NTs in CONMEBOL. They could organize a tournament with those 10 NTs, but it would have a weird structure and it would be pretty short. And just like and said, it's all about the money, so a shorter tournament simply won't cut it.

That is fucking retarded, why not invite the 6 concacaf teams that were in the world cup finals qualification. OR Carib champion and runner up, Centro champ and runner up, and obvious mexico and usa.

they want them chinkbux

There’s no money in CONCACAF outside Mexico and USA

Just merge the damn feds already. Do like 8-9 automatic spots. Who gives a fuck

can't milk caribbean countries for money since they're shitholes m8

Rooting for this so those fuckers at CBF and CONMEBOL can go die and fuck themselves

That will be a good tournament. They should do a big Copa America in 2020/2024/2028/etc to compete with Euro

Copa América will infact start to coincide with the Euro. Next year's will be the last on an odd numbered year, and the following one will take place in 2024.

sudacas are crooked as shit, they will never let that happen

they just want the north american and chinese neet bux

The only reason they invite Mexico and the US is because of money. They are being nice enough inviting a third one.
Gee I wonderwho can bring more money, China/Japan or fucking Haiti/Jamaica.

hahaha nigga what the fuck? hahahaha

No Copa America 2020 in the US?

but Mexico is always in CAs or am I crazy?

CONMEBOL is never going to the US again, doing that for muh centenario was the only reason all the corruption stuff got out.

It's going there in 2020.

Wasn't it an ex employee that snitched on them?
Anyways, why are they changing the years to clash with Euro?

Why are futbol presidents so easy to corrupt, what the hell, do they not get paid?

>sudacas are talented as fuck, they will never let that happen

ftfy

>Australia could dominate on three continents
Jesus.

no it couldn't.

They're trying to create an alternative product tot he yuros.
Nobody gives a shit about the gold cup and the Asian cup.

And the AFCON is only know for being an annoyance to top tier teams every 2 years.

wat

Our time has come.

Attached: 1465924400177.jpg (640x640, 99K)

They want to create a copa america that's just as big a draw as the yuros

spics are notoriously corrupt m8, we are almost South Africa-tier if not worse at times. we recently had a corruption scandal so bad, it started in Brazil and now almost every single politician from every SA is implied in the scandal (Odebrecht/Operation Car Wash)

you men viewers?
they just want to sell tv rights.
it doesn't matter how many viewers it has.

>you men viewers?
you mean viewers?*

South Korea, Australia, Japan, decent.
Qatar, China, absolute fucking trash.

TREMBLING

shit don't make no sense

Attached: 1492017679801.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Based

this is fucking retarded

I don't get the problem here Paco. Your confederation only has 10 teams. Nothing wrong with inviting your Asian and North American brothers.

If we won the Copa America we would be the UNQUESTIONABLE global champions of football with theee (3) federation titles (Asian, Oceania and South America), nobody can even compete.

we should invite new zealand instead desu we can't let australians win 3 confederations

UEFA and CAF would be lucky to have 10000 teams and be located away from you guys else you would win it all.

>Paco
that's not an Argentine name.
in Spain you've got your Pacos and your Manolos.
in Argentina you've got your Santiagoes and your Mateos

Here’s the thing that confuses me. Why include the Asian countries? Countries like USA, Mexico, etc makes since because geologically, it makes sense. But adding the Asian countries doesn’t make sense. Plus, I can’t see any of those countries beating anyone in that competition, let alone most of the CONCACAF countries.

SeeIt's all about money and trying to market your shit in other countries.

>because geologically, it makes sense
what does geology have to do with football?

>geologically
You mean geography?

Forgive me, Mateo.
So again, what's the problem?

t. Lucas nahuel

>3 teams from asia
>best team in asia for last 4 years not even considered.
TOP FUCKING KEK

Attached: 917c9cqzuo0316.png (626x972, 1.04M)

They will never merge NA and SA confeds, but they should. America would never make a World Cup again

>expecting amerifat to know anything about the world around him

>America would never make a World Cup again
They'd have to increase CONMEBOL's wc spots if we joined them, and while we might not qualify as #1, I think we have a shot at qualifying near the bottom desu

oh no, I'm not OP.
but if you seriously can't see what's wrong with this, then I'm afraid you're a bit dumb.

Well now there will be 48 teams in the World Cup so they've become like amerifats who literally give everybody a medal

they'll never invite iran because america hates them

Wow, they are really trying their best to give Messi a national team trophy.

I've heard Mexicans say they'd leave their shitty confed and come to CONMEBOL a thousand fucking times since I was born.

please stop saying this, we wouldn't accept you anyways.

tl;dr: fuck off we're full

what are you even talking about

Jews

>2026
>6 teams from CONCACAF
>9 teams from AFRICA
get ready to see the amazing games between "Canada" and "Burkina Faso"

are you this guy? go outside m8

pakis

Why not just 40? That seems like a decent amount.

China and Qatar will 100% go through for all their money and their teams are filler-tier. 3rd one will probably be Japan for the money

>gookland teams
>hosted in mulatto favelatown
>calls the champion of "America"
>singular form of continent when speaking of North and South America
this is why no one in this country gives a flying fuck about this sport or whatever other regional sports bullshit you people try to shill us into
if we had our choice we'd join some federation with Aus, NZ, CA, and the UK. Maybe Ireland.
we may get our asses beaten day in and day out, but my god at least we'd be able to SPEAK to the other teams.

>inb4 learn spicish/porkchopese
fuck yourselves

40 cannot be divided in half down to 2 teams, genius

>40
>20
>10
>5
>2.5
>1.25
what the fuck we gonna do with 5 teams?

this is the worst shitpost I've seen in 2018.

>Aus, NZ, CA, and the UK. Maybe Ireland
This would literally be a weaker conference then the one we're currently in retard

>40 cannot be divided in half down to 2 teams, genius
Nigga just make the top 16 teams go through regardless of which group they're in.

>mfw Australia is the first country to win continental titles in 3 different continents

Attached: aussie.png (1024x512, 260K)

get ready to get your asses pummeled

Attached: jeonbuk-hyundai-motors-midfielder-lee-jaesung-reacts-after-scoring-a-picture-id522578200[1].jpg (809x1024, 450K)

mega.nz/#F!Gp5XzBgK!QPSkSrGkrx6X2fVlBQhvCQ

Attached: 1455055577851.png (490x490, 153K)

Rude.

There really isn't anything wrong here. How are you gonna have a tournament with just 10 teams? Mexico and USA make sense to have added in. Then add Costa Rica.

You don't want other ConcaCRAP teams, they're complete shit and no one wants to see fucking Panama or Honduras play. Asian teams like glorious Nippon and Worst Korea are far better than those teams and are also more exciting to play against. fuck Qatar though.
This is a great decision and yes marketing and money contributed but it just further helps in making the Conmebol look more prestigious.

There is nothing wrong here.

It's cool la, it's just some big booty slut

>that moldy ceiling
what the fuck, why do Mexicans live like that?
jesus

>How are you gonna have a tournament with just 10 teams?
by having a tournament with just 10 teams.
>Mexico and USA make sense to have added in.
no, they don't.
>Then add Costa Rica.
wtf why
>You don't want other ConcaCRAP teams, they're complete shit and no one wants to see fucking Panama or Honduras play.
I don't want to see any concacaf team play
>Asian teams like glorious Nippon and Worst Korea are far better than those teams and are also more exciting to play against.
sure, but a team from the Asian confed playing a South American tournament is odd, they are out of place, and since it's our confed they shouldn't play, they have their own thing.
>This is a great decision and yes marketing and money contributed but it just further helps in making the Conmebol look more prestigious.
make CONMEBOL more prestigious by making shit teams from shititer confeds play it?
what kind of retarded logic is that?

it's all for the shekels and it's fucking horrible.

this, based argie is 100% right

Picrelated would be better

Attached: CONCACAF-Nations-League-March-2018-1.jpg (800x450, 308K)

Are other boards also full of south americans or is it just Sup Forums

they are likely to invite china, only because china is a big $$$ promise, also we had a japanese president, and Sup Forumsnime so thats why japan

feel like should have been 1 african 1 second tier euro (lets not bring germany and risk them winning it) 1 asian+oceania instead to make it a mini wc with conmebol advantage

>1-4 to Norway

holy fuck look at all those shitters
lmao

Sup Forums is full of spics, same with Sup Forums, /r9k/ has a few too

just go ahead and assume any American flag you see is operated by a spic or a mulatto.