Why did Windu bring such worthless jedi to arrest Sheev?

Why did Windu bring such worthless jedi to arrest Sheev?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_Scream
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chair/Legends
youtube.com/watch?v=FVzc20Bm8Xo
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Emperor_Palpatine_Surgical_Reconstruction_Center
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sheev used force scream which weakened the senses of the jedi or some EU shit

I don't know. There's probably some 75 page Wookieepedia article about how Sheev sent out special Sith vibes that confused their sense, but Mace is so skilled that he deployed a special Jedi anti-Sith confusion vibes force field.

there is, the sheev scream was some ancient sith technique or some shit

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_Scream

>ignoring that Sheev utilized the trick of spinning to confuse them
That's why it's a good trick

>Three centuries later, during the Battle of Ord Radama, Darth Malgus let out a Force scream after sensing the deaths of Darth Venemal and the crew of a Harrower-class dreadnaught. In the process, the scream not only made the Lindworm's bridge shake and its crew's ears bleed, but also overload the fuel cells of nearby Aurek-class starfighters

Windu was just as worthless

you've got to be fucking kidding me

kek

look up woodoo hide and you'll see how right you are

most of the jedi aren't actually jedi and are just there for the robes and lightsabers

Windu was secretly a dark Jedi. The entire trilogy was part of his master plan.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chair/Legends

>this article is a stub

the star wars community makes up the most retarded shit, both to fill in gaps that don't actually need explaining, and to try to explain retarded shit that Lucas comes up with

youtube.com/watch?v=FVzc20Bm8Xo

I never got people's issue with the scene.
The only slow bit is between the first and second guy getting sliced. Everything else is fine.

More like how did a council of jedi masters manage to miss one of the most powerful sith or jedi of all time for that long. Even if palpy was clouding their judgment, they had to have felt some disturbance in the force.

Your penis is a stub

>Even if palpy was clouding their judgment, they had to have felt some disturbance in the force.
No?
Why would he enact his plan if he wasn't able to conceal himself?

oh my...

what

I imagine that's how he'd respond if I was blowing him.

i present to you: EmPal SuRecon Center
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Emperor_Palpatine_Surgical_Reconstruction_Center

>Overwhelmed by his despair in the belief he had killed his wife and their unborn child, Vader broke his bindings on the operating table and struggled to walk under the power of his new mechanical legs. His rage destroyed the medical droids that had saved his life and severely damaged the interior of the main laboratory. It also caused a worker to go deaf permanently.

Tha deaf worker, nobody cared about him. Did he get paid by Sheev or he had a good insurence??

unfortunately, he only had galactic healthcare, not universal healthcare..

hahahahahahahabaha